[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You come home after a long day of work and as you put your hand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1486827371213.gif (770KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1486827371213.gif
770KB, 500x278px
You come home after a long day of work and as you put your hand and the doorknob, you can hear your girlfriend moaning and her ass being slapped by an obviously black guy

What do you do?

Would you open the door and confront them?
>>
>>34978360
I ask the OP for sauce on this thicc goddess
>>
>>34978360
>Would you open the door and confront them?
I would knock and see if there is a response. If they don't open the door, I just sleep outside.
>>
>>34978360

>Hear her ass being slapped by an obvious black guy

What does an obviously black slap sound like?
>>
kill the nigger and throw her on the street naked
then escape to europe and problem solved
>>
Shill your shit tier fetish somewhere else you stupid nigger loving faggot, your kind is a dying breed and rightfully so.
>>
>>34978399
It sounds harder and more bassy then a wimpy white "slap"
>>
>>34978438
>your kind is a dying breed
As if
>>
>>34978471
Drink bleach. You'll be doing your family a favor.
>>
>>34978438
Sorry Tyrone is fucking your wife
>>
File: Who's tricked now, bitch.jpg (33KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
Who's tricked now, bitch.jpg
33KB, 336x336px
>having a house
>having a job
>having a girlfriend
>having a door
>not living in the woods
What's fucking wrong with you?
>>
>>34978360
Guess i'll just on the side and fap to it again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.