[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is too good for me. Has an education/awesome job(currently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

My boyfriend is too good for me. Has an education/awesome job(currently on business trip abroad), doesn't have any major issues I can see. Is really, really fucking nice and understanding. Handsome, fun, smart, kind, like...literally perfect.

Me:

>bullshit data entry job
>homeless/couch surfing
>13k in student loan debt
>bipolar
>non-binary(cringe, I know I fucking suck)
>suicidal
>5/10
>stupid as fuck

Wat do? I want to just stop talking to him. Silence speaks volumes. He can do way better than me. I'm fucking trash.

He said he loves me/wants to marry me, but I feel like I'm going to be the biggest mistake of his life.

I don't want to ruin his life.

I'm really thinking suicide is the best route.
>>
Post a photo of yourself before you commit suicide. I need to see what you look like.
>>
>>34977979
you take his dick in ur boipucci?
>>
>>34977979
>non-binary
translation
>IM DIFFRNT' XDDDDD
>>
>>34977979
If you want to really hurt him then kill yourself. He doesn't see you in the same "objective" light that you do. As a filthy weeaboo virgin moe is the epitome of cute. Moe consists of being ditzy, kinda dumb, but always having the best intentions." If you love him so much that you would sacrifice yourself to get him into a "better relationship" you sound perfect desu. You have good intentions, but thinking that killing yourself is doing him a favor is pretty fucking dumb. It sounds like you are very loyal and would make a great wife. Please reconsider killing yourself
>>
>>34977979
He has a hero complex and is extremely attracted to broken people whose lives are a mess. Just please him sexually and he'll be with you forever.
>>
File: Snapchat-1098044595.jpg (129KB, 720x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1098044595.jpg
129KB, 720x1199px
>>34978034
Me. Sorry no face...
>>
Not having a job/place you pay for yourself doesn't matter. If he says he wants to marry you he probably has no problem carrying your weight. However the mental illness part you have to fucking deal with, accept you're fucking trash, and be glad someone actually gives a shit about you, or else you're going to die alone.
>>
>>34977979
>non-binary

Cut that shit out.
>>
>>34977979
the only option is suicide.
Good Luck
>>
>>34978231
>o shit
You have a nice pair of tits, anon. I think you are being too hard on yourself, honestly. You should be glad that you have someone who loves you. Just accept who you are and move on.
>>
>>34978255
This is why I want to die. I fucking feel so uncomfortable in my skin. I don't think I'm human.

I feel like I'm just a fucking waste.
>>
>>34978301
must be hard being an attractive women
>>
>>34978301
You are human, and nobody is a waste, OP. This is just a temporary phase in you life and you need to stop comparing yourself to others. You'll be fine
>>
>>34977979

Have you considered watching Minions to cheer you up?
>>
>>34978301
You're just having identity issues.

They have nothing to do with gender.

You're not "non-binary".
"Non-binary" is just some post-modernist cultural Marxism garbage that is used to take advantage of young people who are suffering from identity issues, something that happens to most people at some point in their lives.

If you were raised in a society with strong gender roles, you'd be much more comfortable with yourself.

Don't listen to the leftist bullshit, ten years ago the idea of "non-binary" being a legitimate position to take wouldn't have even crossed your mind.

Hanging onto it is only going to make you more miserable in the long run.
>>
>>34978317
I know I shouldn't compare myself to others. It's just hard not to.

My fucking mental illness is fucking unbearable. I'm not just a stupid fucking tumblretard who is making up genders. I literally feel like such garbage, I cannot even identify as being a gender.

The worst part, I've always felt this way. I've always felt like I wasn't anything.

I feel like nothing.
>>
>>34978389
I've been playing the part. I dress like a gril, act like one(kinda), try to do grily shit. Idk.

I know I have to conform, I just feel like a ticking time bomb of bullshit. These feelings aren't fucking normal.

I need an ice pick lobotomy.
>>
File: 1484726221677.png (527KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484726221677.png
527KB, 720x576px
>>34978339
I don't do drugs anymore. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>34978231
HI mystery!

Is Ivanhoe really that cool?
>>
>>34977979
Yes , you stupid attention slut , suicide is the only option. GTFO with your/adv/ tier thread
>>
>>34978665
How do I do it? What is the best way?
>>
>>34978759
Hang yourself or get a gun and blow your brains out.
Or you could jump from a tall building.
>>
>>34978623
Don't understand...what do you mean?
>>
>>34977979

classic female insecurity. I had to spend years convincing my wife she's not too stupid to follow her dreams. she's now in a phd program for microbio/immunology.

also I find a lot of young people (especially women) these days have some latent guilt over shit they did years ago. Usually it's some dude(s) they fucked, some shit their parents/friends said, some shit they themselves have said, or something else equally as useless. If he's a good catch, as you say, and you trust him, then isn't it up to him to value you as he will?

Maybe the way he values you is his decision to make?

Maybe you can try and see his perspective and pull your stupid fucking head out of your ass and stop thinking about yourself?

In short: no, you're not doing him a favor by ending it. you're protecting your own insecurity and ego by distancing yourself from a person you think "doesn't deserve you". On top of that, you're robbing him of any agency in his own decision.

You're being a pile of stupid neurosis that can't let herself win for her own good.
>>
>>34978295
Nigga she's a dumb and fat cunt
Stop giving attention to worthless cum rags
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.