[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen up /r9k/! You now have the same powers as the Hulk, meaning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1487486451753.jpg (372KB, 1024x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1487486451753.jpg
372KB, 1024x1312px
Listen up /r9k/! You now have the same powers as the Hulk, meaning that you will transform into a giant, green, muscular version of yourself due to an emotional trigger. But the twist is that you get to choose the emotional trigger that makes you transform. In your transformed state you will have no control of yourself and you will go on a rampage of your chosen emotion

Happiness means you'll jump around and hug people to death. Fear means you'll probably destroy what startled you or make a huge warpath getting away from it. Anger will make you do what regular hulk does. Lust will make you... well you know what you'd do. Ect ect...

The only other way you would transform is if you were in life threatening danger. Your transformation will last 5-7 hours and you will always find a safe spot before you turn back into yourself.

So /r9k/, what emotion do you choose and why?
>>
>>34977901
Being bored will trigger me. This way I'll be sure to have an exciting life.
>>
>>34977901
If I choose sad, can I be hulk forever?
(Not on my computer so [Insert thinking pepe here]
>>
I'd chose 'wanting a bigger cum load'. I'm tired of seeing my sperm just dribble out even after an amazing orgasm. I feel like this would solve my problem.
>>
Don't make me angry chad!
*Robot body expand as he transform into a muscular pepe*
>>
>>34977901
lust
>i wanna be an unstoppable raping machine
>>
>>34978049
I like this answer a lot but my cock is too unpredictable. What if I get horny riding the bus home or while I'm browsing 4chan? Or perhaps thats part of the appeal, life would definitely be a lot more interesting knowing an unstoppable rape monster is just a dirty thought away.
>>
>>34978049

This

The never ending rape begins
>>
>>34978049
>>34978364
But how do you plan on living your lives if getting horny puts you into a rape rampage? Could you give me a bit more detail of your plan, or why you want that?
>>
File: 1451546496684.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451546496684.png
12KB, 645x773px
When I feel a strong want or desire to do a bad habit (or drug). So I'd basically be like the regular hulk, but at least it would make me a better person in the long run.

Also if I choose self hatred would I beat myself up?
>>
>>34977901
Too bad I never go over the edge. I'm like an emotional black hole and can just take it forever.

It's probably why I haven't killed myself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.