[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you reached that stage in your life yet where an intimate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1462330868322.jpg (53KB, 248x242px) Image search: [Google]
1462330868322.jpg
53KB, 248x242px
Have you reached that stage in your life yet where an intimate relationship with a woman is such an alien concept to you that you're not even sure if you even want it anymore?
>>
>>34977890
Sounds to me like you've ascended, OP. congratulations
>>
>>34977890
I feel that way because of how young I am. I feel like most women my age don't really want to experience the same type of intimate relationship I want to.
>>
>>34977890
Yeah. I've seen people get absolutely destroyed by women. Over all almost everything r9k says about them is true. What's even the point.
>>
File: 1487291055644.jpg (67KB, 513x515px) Image search: [Google]
1487291055644.jpg
67KB, 513x515px
>>34977890
I KNOW I don't want it
>>
>>34977890
>Have you reached that stage in your life yet where an intimate relationship with a woman is such an alien concept to you that you're not even sure if you even want it anymore?
Well, I also want to meet some aliens.
>>
>>34977890
Yes that's me OP. 25 plus kinda thing you'd imagine, seeing as how that is the apporx age to be done with adolescence for men.
>>
File: IMG_9295.jpg (80KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9295.jpg
80KB, 1366x768px
>>34977890
I actually reached it.
I was in two long relationships, both ended with the girl leaving me after telling me she cheated on me. I have no trust in women, and I think I am a lot better alone.
I have two friends and my parents somehow don't hate me, so I have affection. About sex..well, I did it with both girls in question and I can tell you that for what's worth..it's better to jerk off.
Don't misunderstand me, it's a nice feeling and everything, but the result is the same. What you feel when you cum is the exact same thing.
I wake up, I go to work, I come back home, I go doing some physical exercise, I shower, I prepare myself what I want for dinner, then I watch a movie or play vydia to relax.
I think I have a decent life without women
>>
Sex just seems like such an abstract concept that the thought of me actually doing it almost grosses me out.
>>
>>34977890
the only intamcy i want with a women if she's an anime sexbot or start trek holodeck waifu
Real women are shameless parastites who seek to taint the minds around them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.