[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do these type of girls exist? >over 20 and unemployed >living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 65c.jpg (50KB, 577x684px) Image search: [Google]
65c.jpg
50KB, 577x684px
Do these type of girls exist?

>over 20 and unemployed
>living with parents
>playing vidya all day
>sad and depressed
>no real friends
>insecure about owns look
>virgin

I feel like these kind of girls don't exist, it's much easier to move on with life when you are a female because there's no pressure, women don't break each other's balls. Men on the other hand are always expected to lead in life, those who don't, they live in misery and shame.
>>
>>34977876
They exist alright, but they don't generally look like that, and a lot of times they'll have a mental illness or history of abuse.
>>
>>34977876
yes, the extremely unattractive women have it the worse because their entire market value is non existent.

At least the most retarded man can learn how to shovel dirt and make himself useful. An ugly and stupid woman is worth nothing biologically. They exist and they have it horrible.
>>
>>34977920

What this anon said is pretty accurate
>>
>>34977876
They exist but they're fat and smelly.
>>
>>34977946

How is better to be forced into shoveling dirt to survive rather than staying at home and living off your parents?

What's actually stopping ugly women from shoveling dirt or some other form of low-level employment?
>>
My wife was all of these except a virgin. She couldn't drive either.
Her addiction to video games completely ruined our relationship.
>>
>At least 6'0"
>/fit/
>Onee-san/mommy gf personality
>OPPAI OPPAI
>Christmas Cake
>strong sex drive
>equally domineering and submissive(I want to wrestle for control in bed)
>long unkempt but cleanish(a bit of grease is to be expected) and straight hair
>thick eyebrows
>hairy crotch and armpits(sweaty and stinky optional)
>NEET
>hikikomori or unhappily employed part time with unabashed disdain for normalfags
>nocturnal(at least while she isn't working, if employed)
>sexy dark circles and bags due to nocturnal lifestyle
>extremely possessive of me and openly hostile toward roastie whores
>student of philosophy(I don't consider this to conflict with her being a NEET. See Diogenes.)
>anime, manga, eroge, etc enthusiast
>she must not be a fujoshit
>must not partake of any recreational drugs
>must enjoy cold temperatures

Why can't I get a gf like this?
>>
>>34977876
>Do these type of girls exist?
I can attest to this being a reality, to the last detail... but in my experience, there's also this:
>>34977920
>>
Yeah they exist but are not comfy at all and are typically filthy, fat, gross, smelly and browse tumblr but im sure there are a few qt non fatties out there, good luck
>>
yes but they're ugly as shit
>>
>>34978019
Which game did she play? An MMO?
>>
>>34977876
Tihs is basically me, except 18
And let me tell you, you definitely don't want to date these type
>>
>>34978932
Are you ugly, by chance?
>>
>>34978969
I'd say 5/10, maybe 6 if I showered more often and took care of myself for a while
>>
File: e23fc2a48b609e96937d32a6427edac0.jpg (184KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
e23fc2a48b609e96937d32a6427edac0.jpg
184KB, 850x1202px
>>34978932
Not OP, I have a rather simple question, what country are you from?
>>
>>34979000
USA, trips-chan
>>
>>34978982
So by 5/10 you mean 7/10 since you're insecure about your looks?
>>
>>34979041
5/10 if I had to take an unbiased guess, though looks aren't really one of my bigger insecurities
>>
>>34977876
Unless they look really bad, they will probably not be single.

So they do exist, but they are already in relationships.
As they are too incompetent to work, they would probably be pregnant early.

Hard truth is that these girls were taken at 18 something.
Or they look really really ugly and are sick in the head
>>
Yes, I meet every description. I'm not fat, though.
>>
If they're a shut in that never leaves the house, good chance they're overweight since they're not physically active. You talk about how she should be mentally ill and have no self esteem, and that's something you've romanticized way too much. On top of that most likely have unhealthy expectations of a relationship, such as how many of you seem to think getting a gf will magically make you stop hating yourself.

>>34978067
It's fine to prefer an introvert, not so much when you list 50 other traits on top of that. Especially when most of them are incredibly arbitrary.
>>
>>34979131
You can maintain a decent weight without being physically active. You just have to not eat 3000 calories of junk food every day and get off your ass every few hours.
>>
File: 1487390679923.jpg (236KB, 1086x622px) Image search: [Google]
1487390679923.jpg
236KB, 1086x622px
>>34979166
>You can maintain a decent weight without being physically active
Sure, but even in that picture she's eating a pizza on her own. That's not a moderate meal. The fact is depressed neets tend to be overweight. You can point to the exception all you want, but it turns out when you hate yourself you tend to take poor care of your body.
>>
I know a girl that ticks almost all the boxes except for the living with parents part and unemployed. Japanese girl studying here abroad, but I'm pretty sure she is flunking everything and stays inside playing video-games/watching streams all day. Her english is bad so it's hard for her to communicate and get friends, and sometimes she just disappears for weeks or months.
Only met her irl 3-4 times, and she's cute imo, could be 7-8/10 if she took care of herself better. Wouldn't say I'm a proper friend, just occasionally skype and vidya with her.
>>
>>34979203
>just occasionally skype and vidya with her
go away normie, REEEEEEE
>>
>>34977876
I'm talking to a fembot like this these days, and she's crushing on me hard.
I'll have to let her know I don't feel the same way soon
>>
>>34977920
its true, cuz im dating one, she is cute tho but was abused, makes me want to love her more and show her there is some good in this world. also, the sex is great... not a virgin
>>
>>34979166
exactly, just because you dont do much means you have to eat less. my introverted queen was made fun of for being chunky growing up so shes down to 91 lbs and keeping it there thru sheer will power and reocurring bad memories... i feel bad for her
>>
>>34977920
>tfw women who have been abused turn out the same as men who "havent been"
>tfw just existing in society means abuse if you are male
makes u think
>>
I knew a girl online like that.
Lived in the middle of the woods in Scandinavia. No friends, dropped out of school, no job.
Not fat, pretty cute actually.
She learned a skill now and moved away. Now having a proper job and a social life. She never messages me anymore..
>>
>>34977876
I talked to a roastie just like this except she wasn't a virgin
>>
>>34979199
>The fact is depressed neets tend to be overweight
Nope. Depression can cause both an increase and a decrease in weight.
T. NEET that eats nothing but rice, chicken, pasta and fish.
>>
>>34977973
I totally second this.
>>
Two words, Monica Punk.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.