[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized im a chad on paper >not a virgin >decent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: sadpepe.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I just realized im a chad on paper

>not a virgin
>decent looking 7/10
>bad boi
>scars
>storys (when i was on the street and in kiddie prison)
>can talk to girls without embarrassing myself
>have friends
>have a qt3.14 gf
>drink
>do drugs

Am i a fucking chad boys?
>>
>>34977477
checks out. you can leave now.
>>
File: 1473286066520s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473286066520s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>34977477
Get the fuck out of here, you Chad normie jackass. Why are you even here?
>>
>>34977501
But im still one of you

>depressed
>like edgy memes
>internet troll
>love vidya
>>
File: 1475030158177.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1475030158177.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>34977562
Let me repeat.
>Get the fuck out of here, you Chad normie jackass. Why are you even here?
>>
>>34977477
>>34977562
You can still be here but know your place and pretend to be a robot, don't hate anime either.

If someone needs real help, give them Chad advise and don't fuck it up by ruining Anon's life.
>>
File: IMG_7709.jpg (420KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7709.jpg
420KB, 746x982px
If OP is Chad, does that make me Chad too?
>virgin
>decent looking, if wearing nice clothes can pull off an 8/10
>served 5 years in the Marines as infantry
>can talk to girls without embarrassing myself
>have friends
>have a qt3.14 Asian gf college student
>drink
>smoke

Holy hell am I Chad too?
>>
>>34977581
Cuz i really like this board i feel as if i have a lot in common with ye guys i have friends but this is one of the very few places i feel as if i can be myself its a outlet more than anything anon and lets be honest here /r9k/ is just /b/ if people on /b/ were somewhat original and wernt fapping to traps all day
>>
>>34977736
Race traitor faggot you should have died as infantry fucking faggot
>>
>>34977736
>>served 5 years in the Marines as infantry
Oh shit son

You're the king of Chads if you don't have PTSD, if you do then you're the ultimate robot.
>>
>>34977717
Il do my best for you guys cuz i really do genuinely like this community and im not a dick if anyone wants chad advice post it and i will help

Chad rule number 1: dont be a fucking bitch whats the worst that could happen anon u get rejected better that then spend sleepless nights wondering about what could have been talk to her anon but dont be weird either talk about normie shit
>>
>>34977779
I don't give a fuck about any "race" boi. I love deus vult memes as much as the next guy, and I do believe that whites are the superior "race" considering all the technology they've built and empires they've created, but so what? If the white race is truly weak enough to get subverted and destroyed by minorities and da jooz, wouldn't they mean they're weak and deserve to be destroyed? Natural selection.
>>34977785
I don't have PTSD, no. I enjoyed what I did, but I also enjoy being out more because of the freedom over my own life. I come here because before I joined, I was a KHV robot in high school, and I still indentify with some of you guys. Plus, I love wagecuck threads.
>>
Chad rule number 2:

Friendzone is bullshit i was friends with my gf before i got with her (stole her off someone i really am a chad) but he treated her like shit and i was a shoulder to cry on and now iv a 11/10 gf that i love
>>
>>34977812
git gud at grammar as well senpai.

Also I'm a fellow "Chad" as well despite I have a waifu and want to reach Sainthood.
>>34977844
Oooh
> I come here because before I joined, I was a KHV robot in high school, and I still indentify with some of you guys. Plus, I love wagecuck threads.
Stay, you were a robot as well so you aren't too foreign, what /r9k/ should shout to is the real normalfags that actually post blogshit or post their faces, a.k.a. /soc/ the Impaler (of dildos)
>>
Chad rule number 3:

Learn to love yourself go to the gym take care of your skin MOISTURIZE ROBOTS I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH dont be narcissistic either tho just because you take care of yourself doesn't mean you need to be a dick stay humble
>>
Chad rule number 4:

Dont fucking smoke i break this rule every half hour i know it kinda looks badass but crippling addition isnt so fun and you have less money
>>
Chad rule number 5:

Try your best to socialize anon i know its hard but it will be worth it in the end when you bed a qt3.14
>>
Chad rule 6:

Gril will rarely approach you anon you have to put in the effort dress nice (not a fucking Fedora i know your thinking of it stop) nice pair of jeans nice pair of sneakers T-shirt and a nice hoodie will do dont where clothes with vidya/anime shit on it my recommendations would be air max 90 (shoes) or air force ones a nice pair of jeans shouldn't cost more than 20 euro plain white T-shirts are only like 2 euro each and a plain adidas/ellesse/nike hoodie shouldn't be more than 50 euro put in the effort
>>
>>34978120
someone should compile these into a book and publish it
>>
>>34978120
Is this satire or do you seriously think that anyone unironically wears fedoras and anime t-shirts?

I know this is /r9k/ but come the fuck on dude.
>>
>>34978174
Im giving top tier advice anon i used to be fat and ugly when i was 12/13 now im 18 and im actually physically attractive but still have low self esteem from all those years of being really fucking ugly most people i knew back then dont even recognize me anymore feelsgoodman
>>
>>34978211
It was satirical but there is people out there who wear fedoras unironically and i have seen motherfuckers on here with anime body pillow Case

Chad rule 7:

A human being is the best kind of body pillow
>>
>>34978211
I've wondered this for a while, but I've seen multiple people at uni who wear fedoras/trackpants/cargo-shorts/Anime shirt (some combination of them) seemingly unironically.

I just don't get it. I think it's a fair assumption that the majority of these people use the Internet fairly regularly, so with that in mind it would seem obvious that they would have heard about how awful fedoras etc look.

Now you might say "maybe they don't care?" But if they don't care, why choose the fedora? It's not for sun protection so they must be making a conscious fashion choice with some desire to be fashionable and the believe that the fedora does that despite being surrounded by the world telling them it looks autistic and shit.
>>
>>34978340
The internet got to them anon

Chad rule 8:

Keep your online life and real life sperate dont post your whole fucking life on fb and dont bring internet sub culture to your real life i only talk about non normie shit to one of my really good friend (who actually showed me 4chan) and my gf dont wear fedoras dont own a katana dont make edgy jokes to people you dont know because if you dont know them you dont know how they will react
>>
>>34977562
Kill yourself you faggot normie
>>
>>34977477
>can talk to girls without embarrasing yourself

Lad
>>
File: 1486913819118.jpg (38KB, 720x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1486913819118.jpg
38KB, 720x1082px
>>34977777
Who wants to check these quints?
>>
File: 1485652601001.jpg (450KB, 4000x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1485652601001.jpg
450KB, 4000x2880px
>>34977477
Once a robot you are forever a robot
>So underweight that I got laughted and friendzoned all highschool long
>Got into uni. It's the same shit.
>The one girl I thought liked me for who I am was in reality friendzoning me and cucked me with chad right in front of my eyes.
>Get depressed. Suicidal thoughts. Drop out of uni.
>Become a neet for a year.
>Realise I'm the happiest when I don't give shit about what women think. They can't trully love anyways.
>Get on /fit/ and start working out while listening to my favourite anime songs.
>Start learning for med school exam. Get in.
>Suddenly girls and chads want to talk with me. I mean, without looking down at me and trying to make me a laughtingstock.
>Talk with them just fine.
>However every time a girl tries to flirt with me I feel this utter disgust.
>I hate women as far as romance goes. They won't ever be as pure as my japanese fiction ones. Goddamit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.