[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had enough of this bullshit coming from my mom and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 6uBSQVQ.jpg (105KB, 1280x825px)
6uBSQVQ.jpg
105KB, 1280x825px
I've had enough of this bullshit coming from my mom and my sister.

>be me
>22, male
>over 140lbs, do karate and general exersize to keep /fit/
>Decent job, pays enough for me to drive a BMW and live on my own
>Want to join the Air Force, so I have to keep fit
>Put application in
>Air Force says I need to wait for confirmation
>Have to move out of my house because my rental contract renewal is coming up, can't commit to another whole year of living there because I might not live in the same town in a few months
>Have to move in with mom for a few months

My mom divorced my dad when I was 5. She has been in so many relationships since then and they've all failed. She's gotten fat now and has taken the opinion that its mens fault she can't have a good relationship, so she's pretty much a man-hater now.

>NEET sister lives with mom
>mom has doctored her into having the same mentality
>sister has become a fat feminist
>mfw I realize I'm moving in with 2 man-hating whales

They get their groceries delivered to their house because they are so lazy. I had a look at their receipt, half of the list is chocolate and chips. What do I do anons? I don't want to live with these degenerates.
>>
>>34977318
>Waah i hate my family

Suck it up, they're blood
>>
>>34977318
Fix them. Help them get /fit/ Your mom might be a lost cause at this point, but don't give up on your sister.
>>
>>34977351
Blood doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>34977351
You're retarded if you think that means he has to deal with their disgusting lifestyle.
>>
It would be an interesting experiment for you to forcibly red-pill them on themselves, OP.

Keep records of their spending habits and highlight all the unhealthy shit, so you can show them a graph at the end of the year, and show them a visual representation of how much sugar and fat they took in. Redpill them by finding the best anti-feminist and MGTOW content online and forcing them to face it. Just make them realise how horrible and useless they are, and give them tips on how to live a better life. Pay for your mother to take a cooking class or something.

Then best of all... take proper credit for it and insist that your roastie mother owes you more than your sister, so you get a nice inheritance.
>>
>>34977318
What about your dad?
Also what kind of BMW?
>>
>>34977447
I've tried helping my sister. She used to go to karate with me but she only did like 6 classes and fed me excuses as to why she can't come for the rest of the year
>>
>>34977318
>they order food online
>instead of making good decisions from the get go, they just fucking get the junk food
WHAT THE FUCKKKKK
I thought the junk food only got you if you went into the store.
These are the decisions that they make based on the photo alone. They likely make many other decisions based on image, but clearly decide to pass judgement on how they themselves look.
I find ironic humor in your living situation. That's painful, friend.
>>
>>34977456
Blood is all that matters
HAIL VICTORY BLOOD AND HONOR
>>
I saved my mom from obesity, they then thought she could do bette4 and left my dad, i ended up breaking my family up by making my mom healthier
>>
>>34977616
>I'm responsible for my mom being a whore
news flash: your mom was always a whore
>>
>>34977574
Honestly, I have no idea what you could do or say that would motivate her to turn her life around, but never give up on her. She hasn't done anything wrong, it's your mom that corrupted her and made her this way.

Is it possible for you to cancel their grocery deliveries? Then you might be able to make it where they don't get anything unless they go to the store with you.

Put all the junk food on the highest shelves, or just throw it out.
>>
>>34977318
>joining the chair force
>dislikes unhealthy lifestyles

Ohhhhhhhh, boy, this will be interesting.
>>
>>34977616

Can you write out a detailed greentext of this story and offer some evidence as well, anon?
>>
>>34977639
All women are when you show weakness, my dad was a chad in college but has become too weak.
>>
>>34977673
How, i told her calories in vs calories out after dropping 60pds she started to bitch at my dad, he took it, she then said she was moving out he can have the kids and house shell take the truck, she was saving up money for a new place and moved out while i was at college, she was then going to move back in because the whole family shamed her but then my dad fucked a bar skank and they declared broken up 4 ever
>>
File: bimmer.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bimmer.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>34977519
My dad lives 3 hours out of town, I would move there if I didn't have a job.

Pic related. Its not mine but it looks like this and its silver.
>>
>>34977318
Just suck it up, or tell your recruiter the rundown. If he does his job he'll help you out best he can. stay fit, stay on track, and roll with the punches.
>>
>>34977318
By a shit car for a few months and live in it. /r/vandwellers
>>
>>34977351
No, run the fuck away. Their bullshit will bring you down.
>>
File: 1487240938671.png (112KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1487240938671.png
112KB, 368x368px
>>34977318
My mum raised me so strict and was always bossy, now that I'm older with no friends she's always wondering why I never go out. Frustrating DESU
>>
>>34977752

your mom wasn't happy anyway bro. fat mom was staying unhappy and preventing the rest of you from finding more happiness in new situations because she thought she had the best she could get.

you freed them all bro, you done good.
>>
Help them get /fit/ and breed them, you fool.

Fuck the military, just get a job at home so you can fuck your mom and sister.
>>
>>34978726
I know that feel, My robot brother an hero'd his way out because it was too much to deal.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.