[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get text from girl I met at uni at 2 am >Chad hurt her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>get text from girl I met at uni at 2 am
>Chad hurt her by how he treated
>girl talks to me about how hurt she is and how she can't trust anyone and she'll be alone
>instead of support her send her meme 3 word answers basically just saying ok until she shuts up

I might be alone and pathetic but I refuse to validate these whores
>>
Nice OP

Make sure to rub it in her face some more.
>>
>>34977001
Good work pal I'm real proud of you
>>
>>34977001
Screenshot the conversation, beta orbiter. You aren't fooling anyone.
>>
She would've used you as an emotional cumdumpster and threw you away when Chad apologized, you did good OP. You'd rather be lonely than let a dumb whore lead you on.
>>
>>34977001
Thank you anon. Women's words are vapid and meaningless. She'll say that she "can't trust anyone" until she finds the next chad to hop on.
>>
File: jej.png (16KB, 624x644px)
jej.png
16KB, 624x644px
>>34977209
For you

I already deleted her texts off my phone because I decided to stop talking to her completely too not waste my time but I had them saved in mightytext
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>34977378
You did good, I bet that dumb whore actually thought you were supporting her too.
>>
>>34977378
Kek, doing gods work anon. Stay alpha
>>
>>34977378
>I already deleted her texts off my phone because I decided to stop talking to her completely too not waste my time but I had them saved in mightytext

Delete her number or you're still beta

It's the ultimate way to next
>>
>>34977378
> fuck everyone else
> I'll try
REEEEEEE
Reminder that girls like this are whoreish and narcissistic, and need to be put down
>>
>>34977384
>>34977415
She was replying instantly, like she was literally just waiting on my texts and then when I didn't bite she shut up. Feels good lads
>>
>>34977428
>implying I had it saved in the first place
>>
>>34977512
atta fucking boy
>>
>>34977512
Fuck her friend now, thats all thats left to do
>>
>>34977605
I don't know any of her friends 2bh. This is enough for me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.