[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>29 year old KV >Adopted >Work as a automotive technician

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1391938459503.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px)
1391938459503.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>29 year old KV
>Adopted
>Work as a automotive technician
>Live pretty mediocre but comfortable life
>Get phone call a couple weeks ago
>It's a woman I've never spoken to before
>She says my parents gave her my phone number and she says she's my biological mom
>Feel absolutely nothing at this revelation and just reply with "Oh."
>She says she's been wanting to see me and get to know me if I'm okay with it
>Be honest and tell I'm not particularly interested
>Hear in her voice that she's noticeably hurt
>She says it's okay and she understands but she says to please consider it
>I say okay and hang up
>Mom calls me next day and kind of scolds me for rejecting her so harshly
>Tell mom that I have zero desire to see her
>Mom says she understands but she's not a bad woman and I should give her a chance
>Frustrated but tell mom okay and she drops it
>Get phone call yesterday
>It's that woman again
>She asks me again and she says she understands she has no right to ask me for anything but she just wants to see me
>I say fine and I'll meet with her
>Woman is happy and says thank you and she can't wait to get to know me
>tfw have done absolutely nothing of value with my life and now I'm going to judged by my biological mother
How am I supposed to impress her when my actual parents that raised me are disappointed in me? Now I'm going to have another person be disappointed in me and judging me. This is stupid, I hate this. Should I just cancel this meeting? The more I think about it, the more sick I feel.
>>
>>34976944
She wants to raise you.
>>
>>34976944
You should take the opportunity to ask why she gave you up for adoption.
>>
>>34976944
>impress her
That's the thing, anon. You have no obligation to impress her whatsoever. She has no right to judge you, nor do I think she will, truth be told.

I think she genuinely just wants to get to know you as a person, I don't think she has any particular expectations.

If anything, she's probably more scared of you judging her. Just give it a chance.
>>
>>34976944
>If anything, she's probably more scared of you judging her
This

She isn't going to judge you especially when shes meeting you for the first time. Don't be such an asshole.
>>
>>34976999
I want to believe but deep inside I feel like she's expecting me to be a fucking lawyer or some shit and married and have a kid and a house. Pretty much everything other people my age are. It pisses me off, I'm just imagining her face when she finds out everything. I want to shoot myself.
>>
>>34977111
Relax, man. You're an auto mechanic, that's a very respectable profession. You aren't a doctor or anything, but you probably do alright for yourself. You're not a deadbeat or a drug addict or a NEET or a criminal. Stand proud, because a person like you makes an honest living, I'm sure does great work, and does a large part in keeping the world going.

Not everybody in the world is able to have everything in life exactly when they want it, and more than anybody, your mom will be able to understand that. She, at one point, gave up a child that I'm sure that she would have loved to have because she most likely couldn't provide for it, and was likely too young. She didn't get an abortion, she went through with it because she wanted you to live, and had another couple raise you because she was afraid she couldn't give you the right life.

I guarantee you that she feels absolutely horrible about it, especially with the way that you described your interactions with her. She is doing this for the right reasons, anon; you don't owe anything to her, but at the same time, she isn't doing this to judge you. She just wants to know what the son that she gave up is like. I guarantee she won't judge you, as she, more than anything, is worried about you judging her, evidenced by her reaction when you said that you didn't want to meet her.

Just give her a chance, anon. I know I'm just some weirdo stranger on the internet, but I bet you that you won't regret it.
>>
>>34976944
Don't be fake. Don't pretend. In the end, it's her and your biological fathers fault that you ended up as a "disappointment". Not you.

Who knows, they might have been better parents or worse parents, but you're only in this situation because of them.
>>
>>34976944
she didn't raise you so you can fuck her
>>
If she thinks you're disappointment even though have a job and comfort then she's not worth it anyway. She has no right to judge you especially since she abandoned you so if she does I would tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>34976944
Honestly? You made a real bad move agreeing to meet her.

If you don't want to feel regret later on then you ought to cancel the meeting or not show up at all.

She has done nothing for you and WILL abandon once again when she sees how much of a loser you are.
>>
>>34977474
This is probably not true.

You really don't lose anything meeting her. I think she'll be happy to see you regardless of what you do, unless you are criminal. And as said before you really don't have any obligation whatsoever to impress her.
>>
>>34977580
Don't listen to this beta faggot OP.

You're going to feel WAY worse than you ever did when your real mother leaves within the 5 minutes of meeting you. She'd have so many expectation yet you most likely don't even know how to carry a conversation.
>>
>>34977657
Shut the fuck up. If anything you're the beta, not that guy. You give up before things even happen and encourage others to do that same, and always assume the worst.
>>
>>34976944
I bet she wants you to help her out financially
>>
File: Crying Pepe.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Pepe.png
273KB, 600x583px
>>34977688
DON'T REPLY TO ME ANYMORE YOU COCK-GOBBLER
>>
>>34976999
Wise anon is wise.

>>34977111
Not everyone can be a doctor/lawyer/whatever... Damn millienials
>>
>>34977657
Are you for real? How are you calling me the beta faggot if you're the one who cares so much about one old womans opinion? She's not going to leave in 5 min and there really is nothing to lose meeting her. If you aren't interested in her in the first place what do you have to lose meeting her? If you don't like her, you can always cut her out of your life after. She definitely feels guilty for giving her child up for adoption, if not she wouldn't even think about meeting OP. It very likely she won't be as judgemental as you think.
>>
>>34977722
Or she just wants closure for what she's done?
>>
>>34977761
you invested so much time into this post holy fuck
top kek
>>
>>34976944
She is probably glad you're not living in a gutter. All she could ask for.
>>
the digits in this thread are getting me rock hard
>>
you could be the biggest piece of shit and she'll still be the slut cunt who gave her own child up for adoption. you have nothing to prove to her.
>>
>>34976944
She needs closure on her past life choices. She's not going to judge you even though you both lack that instinct that develops during childhood with loved ones. She reached out to you because she's going through something. Don't sperg out. Appreciate the things you have.
>>
Meet her just to know her. If she asks about your life, just make it seem like you're ambitious (i.e "Yeah Im currently working as a mechanic but I want to do something in the car industry blah blah blah")

Just fake a bit about your ambitions if you're that embarrassed about her being disappointed with you. Other than that, I dont know what else to tell you. I would imagine you dont really give a shit about this woman since you sound apathetic and emotionless about it.
>>
>>34979207
There's a decent chance he's already gone through the "adopted never going to know birth parents" crisis.
>>
Go meet her. If she isn't young enough to fuck, you might have a sister or aunt you can fuck.
>>
>>34979224
I doubt it unless he wanted to look to blame someone for being miserable. I've met plenty of foster kids who never really gave two shits about their biological parents.
>>
>>34976944

dude this person probably hates themselves for giving you up, they're gonna be absolutely floored just to see you're an adult. keep that fuckin spaghetti in your pockets my man
>>
I imagine she's more scared of you judging her and would be worried about upsetting you even a little. She abandoned her child and appears out of the blue 30 years later. I'm sure she will feel like a scumbag more then you can ever . . I'd say it's worth going if just for the closure of why.
>>
>>34976944
Anon.
A biological mother feels a special kind of day and obligation to her child. An instinctual love.

Any wrongdoings or shortcomings, She will blame herself for not being there to raise you properly or give you guidance.
She will blame herself for your life not being as good as she wishes it was for you.

You are lucky anon to have this clean slate and opportunity. Be 100% upfront with her as if she is a stranger who you want to be best friends with.
Tell her how life makes you feel, how you are. KHV, tell her your hopes, dreams, and fears.
She will instinctively want to fix it all for you
>>
It sounds like it'll be perfect for her, she sees you're a total failure and that means she dodged a bullet by ditching you. You're just going to vindicate that she made the right choice. She's probably spent years imagining that you've been some successful man and regretting getting rid of you but now she'll be over the moon that you're pathetic, she'll walk away from meeting you feeling elated and finally content with life. You need to meet her
>>
File: 1452281650959.png (148KB, 645x772px)
1452281650959.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>34979284
>I will never have a noble confidant like that
>>
>>34979298

Fuck off, cunt.
OP, don't give her the validation she wants. Stay away from the whore that abandoned you.
>>
>>34976944
>says she understands she has no right to ask me for anything
>asks anyway after already being rejected once
>>
>>34976944
Maybe you'll get laid Anon. Genetic sexual attraction is pretty common among close relatives who meet for the first time a adults.
>>
>>34979931
If OP is already 29, that roastie is at least 40.
>>
>>34976944
op stay away from that roastie whore
listen to your homies
>>
>>34979991
>implying older women aren't the best
>implying it wouldn't be incredibly hot to have sex with a woman you know is your biological mother, but you are still attracted to
>>
File: 1368312903416.jpg (74KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1368312903416.jpg
74KB, 1024x576px
>>34976944
Nice choice of waifu, OP.
>>
Meet her and ask to fuck her
>>
Why do you hate her? Are you half black or something?
>>
>>34977784
>more than a sentence is so much time
brainlet detected
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.