[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when a friend of a girl tells you that you and that said girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1484001744749.jpg (123KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1484001744749.jpg
123KB, 800x1067px
when a friend of a girl tells you that you and that said girl would be a good couple it pretty much means shes interested but has to go through her friends?
>>
It can be anything, its a woman were talking about here
>>
>>34976853
Well it's coming from a female, so it could mean literally anything, but maybe. Go for it.
>>
>>34976901
>>34976882
nah it was a guy telling me that
>>
>>34976929
Well then either he's fucking with you, or she wants you.
>>
>>34976853
My managers say this kind of thing to me all the time. They even say it about other managers lol. What does it mean.
>>
>>34976948
Ahh seems like I might be able to get a semi qt practice gf
>>
>>34977075
>semi qt practice gf
Don't do that. Be nice to her, don't pressure her into anything, and if you're not happy with the relationship, tell her, don't just break up with her.
>>
>>34977136
Nothing wrong with practice gfs, anon. Normies do the same thing but they call it a "casual relationship".
>>
>>34977136
Who the fuck cares how anyone treats roasties?
>>
>>34977136
Bluepilll bad advice
>>
>>34976853
Yeah sure i don't care. Post more pawgs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.