[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicidal, Stoner teen with sub-par grades and diagnosed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Suicidal, Stoner teen with sub-par grades and diagnosed depression. AMA
>>
Are you new at 4chan?
>>
>>34976872
New to r9k, I have been using /b/ for ylyl threads and some weird fetishes for about a year.
>>
>>34976851
You're not special. You don't matter.
>smokes weed
>muh """depression"""
Build discipline you fucking degenerate.
>>
What are your political views like really, go into detail.
>>
>>34976851
What the fuck makes you special? Go back to /b/ you special snowflake.
>>
>>34977010
You're a trip asking for political views on /r9k/ I hope you die.
>>
>>34976851
fuck off bernie supporter
>>
>>34977026
I'm trying to get to know you better.
>>
>sub-par grades
HA HA
Sorry anon, I was just expecting a real problem.
>>
>>34976851
Why do you think you deserve your own ama thread? We've all been in your shoes. Just suck it up and focus on school. Usually when I'm doing something where I'm not thinking about myself, I feel less shitty.

Also, >>34976923
please lurk more. You're probably just some edgy high schooler. Please do not post here until you have a feel for the board.
>>
>>34976923
>>34977010
Nothing makes me special. That is partly why i am depressed
>>
>>34977076
Not hear to vent im just bored and wanted to talk
>>
>>34977082
>Get instagram
>Post pics of self-harm
>Get attention
goal achieved

Dont forget to kys afterwards
>>
>>34977082
that's a nice entitled attitude you've got there kiddo, God didn't give you any innate talents so I guess kill yourself is the only solution. Not like you could make yourself special, ah well, now hurry up and stop wasting oxygen faggot.
>>
>>34977098
Then find a thread and talk. You don't need your own thread all about you. That's not how the world works. You're not special.
>>
>>34976872
Don't smoke weed if you're a teenager. If I smoked in high school, I would've never graduated
>>
>>34976851
"im not like every other teen who tries to pretend to be suicidal, I actually want to die"

I bet if there was a gun sitting in front of you would do nothing. you have friends and the people who say shit like you do are attention whores, to which you are. you are a coward. you cannot do anything
>>
>stoner

stop smoking weed. do meth. look at me, i take speed mostly. best fucking shape of my life. meth helps you get shit done
>>
everyone on this board cries about how their parents degrade them
>finds a teenager
>fuck you you're not special
>>
edgy to the core.
>>
i think the lesson from this thread is

-find another board where people are nicer
-lie about your age for the next 5-10yr
-if you want to talk to someone, hack them and talk to them through terminal, like a normal person
>>
>>34977817
and to do meth
>>
File: 0664.jpg (21KB, 583x431px)
0664.jpg
21KB, 583x431px
>>34976851
Motherfucking edge-tier oxygen thieves, get the fuck back to /b/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.