[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels like I don't belong on any of the boards I used to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Feels like I don't belong on any of the boards I used to frequent anymore.
This shit isn't fun. Feels bad, man.
>>
You could kill yourself my man
>>
>>34976706
What boards are we talking about here, anon? That's not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
Time for /wizchan/ maybe, depends why
>>
File: 1476507656897.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px)
1476507656897.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
lot of them are basically reddit at this point anon.

I know how you feel.
>>
File: 1485560961572.png (20KB, 820x413px) Image search: [Google]
1485560961572.png
20KB, 820x413px
>>34976838
People now begs for IDs, flags and you will see downvotes/upvotes in the future at this rate.
>>
>>34976706
I'm getting really tired of /r9k/ being a board about virgins and NEETs. That is /not/ I repeat is. not. what the board was supposed to be about. It was supposed to be a general discussion board intended to foster original discussion. A goal it has pretty much failed in. There needs to be moderation here to get rid of low-effort threads, and to post new threads with more interesting subject matter.
>>
>>34976838
This image is very accurate and has been posted a thousand times, but it needs a sequel that talks about the people that are left over when the dude bros and girls go away and the only people left are the kids and autists. Because that's what 4chan is now. Moot is gone. 4chan is no longer the secret club. Anime-fans and college nerds don't care about 4chan anymore.
>>
File: case and point..png (324KB, 738x491px)
case and point..png
324KB, 738x491px
>>34977014
You are proving basically this point.
Just changing some words but basically this is you.
>>
>>34976706
Looks like its time to move on to wizchan or the 8th channel or somewhere else. 4chan has become too normie for you.
>>
>>34976927
shit if any of that happens then I'm leaving. I can survive slowness of a less popular website.
>>
>>34977153
No, I am not. I'm rather puzzled by your insinuation that 4chan is a place where dudebros and girls hang out right now, because that is far from the case. Especially on this board at this particular time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.