[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, well, as much as I enjoy reading up on our rapid progress

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: paprika.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
paprika.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Alright, well, as much as I enjoy reading up on our rapid progress as a country towards arresting and executing Obama, Clinton, McCain, and hundreds of other high-level government traitors according to the legal process, my obsession with watching these sadistic, genocidal, psychopathic pedophiles burn is not helpful for moving forward with my depression treatment and for eventually returning to the workforce. As much as I crave news of sweet justice for the tens of millions they have slaughtered through their political, financial, and military support of ISIS and the Mexican cartels, I must ignore the news for a time and, as they say, mind my own business.

I just have to trust that Trump and his cabinet know what they're doing. I can't do jack shit about any of this anyway. We're only taking down the multinational globalist cabal, which is the greatest and most evil criminal conspiracy in human history, greater even than the Nazis or the Soviets. And the largest faction of these has ruled my own country since JFK was assassinated, well before I was born. What we're doing is much more important than the American Revolution. I can totally ignore that, right?

I used to support these people. I advocated for Bernie. How dare they voice support for our progressive values to lure us into supporting great evil! At least the enemy is incompetent and we are winning. It's time to watch some anime, like the one pictured, and get my mind off of this crap. Happy Sunday, robots. Next week will go better.
>>
lol sorry faggot Trumps getting impeached, your stupid orange clown's been caught

Nice shill though, go to bed Putin
>>
>>34976968
You conspiracy theorists are going to be mighty disappointed sometime around Trump's second decade of presidency.
>>
>Obama, Clinton, McCain

Have you ever met these people? How are you so sure they are bad people?
>>
File: 1481878707446.jpg (549KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1481878707446.jpg
549KB, 500x648px
>>34976250
That was a nice read, OP. Unfortunately for me, I cannot tell whether you are being sarcastic, and this is just to bait anti-Trumpers around here, or if this post is sincere.

In any case---

>tfw fourteen-eighty-eight ethical veganaryanmasterrace, and may the magaman be a benevolent president, or at least less so of a malevolent one than almost all others have been toobeeonnest because globalists, corporatists, cronycapitalists, communists, lennonists, stalinists, maoists, (cultural) marxists, anarchists, feminists, islamists, zionists, bolshevists, postmodernists, and all of the other scum of the earth are becoming too obnoxious to ignore anymore
>>
>>34976968
clinton was impeached, and johnson was impeached, only presidents to have this happen, and they both served the rest of their term
nixon resigned before they could take him to court, and ford pardoned him immediately
>>
File: stirner9.png (77KB, 542x535px) Image search: [Google]
stirner9.png
77KB, 542x535px
>>34977301
>nazi trying to act like he isn't just as much of an obnoxious spooked moral busybody as all the others listed
>he's a fucking vegan
also
>aryan
>white
Sorry but Anglos are the true whites after we BTFO you in two wars and created a still standing world empire fag.
>>
File: 59363363.png (391KB, 558x414px) Image search: [Google]
59363363.png
391KB, 558x414px
>>34977301
Oh yeah, and (some) anime and manga are pretty great, too. Also, (some) traps and trannies are fine by me.
>>
File: 1478848192263.gif (978KB, 154x154px) Image search: [Google]
1478848192263.gif
978KB, 154x154px
>>34977108
Not sure if...

originally
>>
>>34977301

>MAGA man
>Against crony capatalism

Y-yeah, he'd never put his son-in-law (jew) in an unwarranted position of power.
>>
File: pancake.png (127KB, 1153x823px) Image search: [Google]
pancake.png
127KB, 1153x823px
>We're taking down the multinational globalist cabal

But trump is Israel bitch boy.
>>
>>34977505
Yeah, I did dislike that when I read about it in all honesty. Nepotism is seemingly inescapable. I do not mindlessly defend anything and everything that he does, only hope it all ends well. I have no qualms with shittalking some of what he says, or does. I am no whiteknight fanboy of his seeking to defend him at ever turn, I just thought that he was the better candidate overall. There is some things about him that I do not care for, but from a mathematically speaking, he had less (known) flaws than his opponent. Also, I am healthily sceptical of him, and expect nothing good while hoping for it.
>>
>>34977732
>at every* turn
Because grammarnazism toobeeonnest.
>>
>>34977732

My main qualm with Trump is his seemingly pathological incuriousity. He seems completely uninterested in actually getting to right answers by informing himself. He just knee-jerks everything. This fits perfectly with the current republican party and it's strong anti-intellectual bent.
>>
>>34977565

This. It's amazing how many of their ideals /pol/ gave up on to support him. As far as I can tell the only thing they actually like is that he's non-thinking and doesn't like brown people.
>>
>>34977732
>from a mathematically speaking
Goddamn am I inebriated as shit, that was retarded.
>>
>>34978260
To be fair, he was a democrat for most of his life, and the democratic party is easily at its peak stupidity/lunacy at the moment. I know that not everybody who identifies as a leftist is an insane idiot, but they impress me every day with how dumb and uncivil they can be, and often without any self awareness about it. If this is not the apex idiocy of the left, then I shudder to see what else they have in them. My main issue with the republicans is how fake they are. They act as if they are the defenders of free speech, opportunistically so because it so happens to be that the other side is being authoritarian about speech and expression right now. Also, almost none of the republicans (at least the ones in any political positions anyway) are actually constitutionalists as they so often claim to be. If that were true, then the republican party would be working off of a platform of disbanding several intelligence and non intelligence agencies that should not exist in the first place, and are given far too much power and money, too. If they really cared about the second amendment, they would push to repeal former gun control, but all that they ever do is try to keep the other side from making any more strides to further legislate gun control. They are almost all insincere incompetents or malevolents no differently than the democrats, and like big government, too, only they disagree with what that government should and should not do. I cannot tolerate partisans/party loyalists. That is the genesis of anti-intellectualism.
>>
>>34976250
>Russia's cool but the Clinton's run a child sex slave ring out of a Ping pong pizza place
>>
>haha north korea is literally a monarchy, its the same family ruling!

Meanwhile in the US
>Bush
>Bush
>Another Bush runs for presidency
>Clinton
>Clinton's wife runs for presidency

Imagine Putin's son running for office, the global media would go wild. There is a lot of shit they're pulling off which is out there and well documented. There are various organisations leaking that shit, risking their fucking lives, and nobody even remotely cares or looks into it. Any claims that are unorthodox are shot down as dumb conspiracy theories. There is no point in resisting, since people are blind to it, they don't WANT to believe. The globalists have already won, the milennials share their thoughts and ideals. The devil came in the guise of freedom, and brainwashed the youth with the new "education". You give people freedom, and they side with Satan. The choice has already been made, the deal already sealed. The madness will continue until every last faithful man is gone from this world, his light never to return again.

My advice? Live your life cleanly, and do not put your faith in man.
>>
>>34979151
>do not put your faith in man
I suppose you want us to put our faith in a fictional character?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.