[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /cancer/ here? >tfw discovered a brown spot in my inner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
Who /cancer/ here?

>tfw discovered a brown spot in my inner cheek

It's all over for me
>>
How come you think thats cancer? Don't sweat it and see a doctor :)
>>
if you can't afford a doctor, go to planned parenthood
if you really have cancer, smoke weed
if you can't afford weed, sell weed
if you go to jail, free healthcare
>>
>>34977185
I live in Canada

>>34976973
I will get bullied if he laughs at me for worrying about a brown patch or I will have a death sentence
>>
>diagnosed with lymphocyte-predominant lymphoma in August
>promptly never returned to doctor
>haven't told my family
>getting night sweats every night and pain from the cancerous lymph node on my neck is awful
I just want it to end
How do I stop being a pussy and fucking kill myself before cancer does it for me?
>>
>>34976137
testicles swell up and are painful when i jerk off too frequently
>too shy to be felt up by a dr
>>
>>34976137
cancer seems fun, I wouldn't mind dieing slowly in a hospital

not even being sarcastic
>>
Pray to our god Hitler, maybe his eternal spirit will heal you. Actually, you know, fuck this. This comment is the dumbest retarded shit here, why the fuck do I even bother to live. I should kill myself.
>>
>>34978748
>our god Hitler
Fuck off >>>/pol/
>>
File: 1486399542613.png (47KB, 186x186px)
1486399542613.png
47KB, 186x186px
>>34978960
did you even read the entirety of his post?
>>
>>34978960
hello plebbit.
Orange
>>
>>34978074
oh my FUCKING god anon
Just tell your family
You could have been cancer free by now
>>
If I got cancer, I'd go out with a bang and take my (((enemies))) with me.

I hope I don't ever get sick though, I want to live to be old.
>>
>>34978074
Bro what the fuck are you doing, lymphomas are some of the easiest to cure, get a fucking haematology appointment and let them blast you with chemo
>>
I wish I had cancer, maybe the thought of a slow and painful death will finally give me the push I need to kill myself.
>>
>>34976973
>:)
fucking normalfags, leave.
>>
It could be a mouth ulcer anon. Just go to the doctor. Do you smoke? You really should stop smoking the carcinogenic jew.
>>
>>34978960
>mmuh pol
fucking newfags
>>
>>34979015
I'm straight edge desu.
>>
>>34978960
>implying that worshiping Hitler is not the greatest repudiation of normalfaggotry you can make
>>
>>34979165
then you should stop smoking so much dick
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.