[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom hears me talking to myself in the bathroom >Asks me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1487147707056.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1487147707056.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>Mom hears me talking to myself in the bathroom
>Asks me if she should get me a psychiatrist
>tell her no i'm just thinking out loud
>walk away and hear her tell my grandma she needs to get me some mental help

I can't wait to move out after college brehs
>>
>>34976031
Why were you talking to yourself in the bathroom anon?
>>
>>34976031
people not being supposed to talk to themselves once in a while is a meme. Its normal af, and helps your brain stabilize its thoughts and position on certain topics (when you argue to thin air)

>inb4 I DONT DO IT XDXDXD UR WEIRD Xd
>>
>>34976048
Because he has mental issues
>>
>>34976031
>pass out drunk at parent's house
>parents find loaded gun and suicide note
>"It was just a joke"
>"....that's not funny"
No one says anything else about it. I've been trying to grow enough sac to kill myself and I feel lucky tonight
>>
>>34976194

After that little stunt, they still let you have access to the gun?

> they want you to do it
>>
>>34976048
i cant speak for op, but i personally talk to myself because if i didnt, id lose the ability to speak.
>>
>>34976212
I don't have a gun. I was thinking of lying in the street.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>34976048
I like to pretend I'm a famous actor giving an interview.

It keeps me sane to imagine myself in impossible scenarios.
>>
>>34976293
so why were you doing it in the bathroom where they could hear you?
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>34976194
Dubs will confirm
>>
>>34976347
It's the only place in the house with a mirror sadly.
>>
>>34976244
high place, alc toxication, traintracks, anything with a strong electrical current, eat very out and out of date potatoes
>>
>>34976369
do you have a webcam?
>>
>>34976373
i live in the fucking country. you think i havent considered the classic 'jump from tall building'
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.