[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first nice day of the year >i smell bonfires outside >hear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>first nice day of the year
>i smell bonfires outside
>hear the faint hollering of Chads and laughs of stacys way off in the distance

Stupid fucking normies probably used lighter fluid or gasoline.
>>
>>34975520
Chill out dude, you seem upset
>>
As opposed to us superior robots who cook our tendies with only the bleeding edge tech of microwave ovens
>>
>>34975539
Microwaving tendies is the worst option
>>
>>34975520
>Stupid fucking normies probably used lighter fluid or gasoline.

This.
Fucking worthless bastards can't even light a fire in a decent way.
Birch bark.
Or pine cones.

Lighting a fire is an art!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34975643

In high school, one of our most adored Chads burned himself by trying to light a bonfire while he was drunk. For the following week, stacys were CRYING all over school. It was like 'save Ferris'. And he was fine, his Chaddy mug was still in tact and he received the best of skin graft procedures on his arm.
>>
You people will complain about literally anything
>>
File: 1449571455958.jpg (50KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1449571455958.jpg
50KB, 406x364px
>There is literally nothing better than sneaking out of your house from your abusive parents to go camping with a group of friends in a nature preserve, only to get beat to shit when you come home because you smell like ash from the bonfire.

Fuck you OP, back when i had friends moments like these were all i had.

the smell of a bonfire brings back so many good memories that i just end up getting sad that its all over.
>>
>>34975643
I can barely cook spaghetti. How do you make a bonfire?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.