[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'6 >not fat >decent face >not a sperg >have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1426842318312.jpg (101KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1426842318312.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
>5'6
>not fat
>decent face
>not a sperg
>have a car and am in a good university program
>FIVE FOOT SIX

Is that literally the only thing keeping me back? I've even been trying to talk to people recently and none of them ever get past casual acquaintance
>>
>>34974844
Im 5'6 and have a 5'6" girlfriend

We're cyborgs socially, normies career/education-wise
>>
You coulf be ugly you know. Some times I think I don't look half bad but then past exoeriemces remind me that I I'm a 4/10 at best
>>
>>34974844
Yep, that's the only thing holding you back. If only you had only been two inches taller. You're as short as most girls.

Have you considered being the girl? :)
>>
File: 1446075041603.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1446075041603.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
>5'9 but it's California so I'm not comparatively manlet since we're full of manlet spics
>not fat
>decent face
>not a sperg
>absolutely hate myself so I don't spend time with people because I can't stop thinking about how I'm wasting their time and how people are better than me
>>
File: maymay.jpg (95KB, 637x724px) Image search: [Google]
maymay.jpg
95KB, 637x724px
>>34974844
i'm 6' and also not fat, decent face, not outwardly autistic, can drive, in a good college, and more

my life is just as sad as yours except i might be slightly better at basketball maybe

whatever is wrong with us transcends the manlet meme
>>
>>34975470
It's the fact we're all suppressing our homosexual urges and there's a damn good reason there's so many trap threads on this board.

We don't interact with women that well because deep down all we want is a sissygurl to love.
>>
>>34974844
Another thing holding you back is that you're a terrible person
>>
>>34975390
I knew it. I guess I look too young and nobody wants to be associated with that
I have considered being a grill, and I think I might pull it off well too since I have a small frame, but that would fuck up my career and what little social interaction I have now, not to mention permanently fucking me up

>>34975470
Seems like all the girls I meet are taken already by someone 2-3 points out of their league, and I don't want to settle for a 3/10. This sexual revolution is fucked.
>>
>>34974844
nope,
>sister is short, conventionally attractive
>boyfriend is like 5'4' certified manlet

you cant change your height. I guess you could break your shin bones and undergo and year long ordeal of manually separating the bones in your leg for half an inch.
Then what? you're 5'6.5?
The people that were going to be cunts to you are still going to be cunts.
I feel self conscious about my face; I could undergo a minimally invasive procedure to change it. It might look like shit or it might not.
I'm like 5'9 and dudes that were way shorter than me got a ridiculous amount of pussy
>>
>>34975680
But anon, it's transphobic to fire anyone who considers themselves a girl! Ride the social justice wave and live out your potential as a QT boi.
>>
>>34975919
My parents would disown me and I'd rather just find a qt girl (female) desu senpai
>>
>>34976001
Your parents don't have to know, babe. You can always dress like a proper male when you're going to see them.

I won't tell anyone you dress like a pretty girl while I hump you at night.
>>
I'm 6'3" and stopped counting the number of women I fucked after I hit 25. Not going to lie, after lying in bed in the dark talking to women I'd just fucked they get super honest and deep about things. Whenever I bring up height they tell me it's more important than anything else. I've been told that they would date fuck me if I was ugly or had a small penis just because of my height. But even if I had a huge cock, had a great face and great personality, but was short, they wouldn't even think about it. They think of height (and foot/hand size) as a public or social penis size and women care way more about social life then private life. Sorry short brobot, I feel for you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.