[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other Navy fags here? Conventional ET2 here. On leave, ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Old-Sailor--92830.jpg (126KB, 800x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Sailor--92830.jpg
126KB, 800x1194px
Any other Navy fags here?

Conventional ET2 here. On leave, ready to kill myself. My family isnt how I remember them.
>>
In DEP right now as a CTT
>>
>>34974883
That is cool dude. Navy is a good path to go down. If I did not join then I would have probably killed myself by now.

The escape from the reality of my family and meaning it gives my life is something Im greatful for.
>>
>>34974940
That's good to hear. That's basically why I joined, to have something meaningful in my life
>>
>>34974883
Good luck, my DEP group had a ~70% dropout rate. I spent a year in that shit and had to go to MEPS twice only to be told my contract had been cancelled due to over recruting and I had to go through the process again. I fucked off and went back to school.
>>
>>34974254
I'm an ETVSN waiting to take the 3rd class exam.

It'd be nice to pick up some crows before getting to my boat.
>>
>>34975098
I feel sorry for you guys. Damn. It took me 2 months to leave home.
>>
>>34975173
Do SS ETs not get pushbutton? It took me 11 months get 3rd.
>>
>>34975203
No. We have a 4+1 year contract.
>>
>>34975098
Wtf? How common is this? What was your rate
>>
Former MMN2/SS here. Ask any questions you have regarding how much life sucks
>>
HM2 here.

Stop being whining bitches.
>>
Not in navy but brother is a Nuke

Did he fall for a meme?
>>
>>34975362
OP here, it only sucks because you were a fucking nuke. Not one ET I met has ever regretted joining or been bitter about their jobs.

>>34975384
Im not whining about the navy. The navy is the light in my life. Im feeling fucked up because I have nothing to go home to.
>>
>>34975362
What kind of sub were you on?
>>
>>34975435
Fast attack LA class

>>34975433

They're not bitter because they don't do shit. Most coners don't do shit
>>
>>34975331
E3. Like I said it was pretty common, I a 93 asvab, had an associates degree and had referred 4 people so it wasn't like I was a bottom of barrel candidate. Got signed for ECS too, not like I was going for bosun's mate or something.
>>
>>34974254
Still in DEP going in as CTI
>>34975413
They make a lot of money but the job is terrible. So terrible in fact that since no one wants to do it it counts as two people towards the recruiters quota.
>>
Marine here, thanks for the ride.

Just kidding. MEUs suck.

Love you.
>>
>>34975910
Go away Chad.
io[weg
>>
FC2 here, I'm cool

>>34975910
Dawg, fuck transporting marines, Gator navy here, you motherfuckers make ship life super trash, still love u tho
>>
File: cms-image-000000542.jpg (1MB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
cms-image-000000542.jpg
1MB, 3600x2400px
>>34974254
Former Australian Navy Combat Systems operator here. Spent 3 years of my life inside on of these op rooms tracking green dots and falling asleep on console. Went to the gulf, South east asia numerous times, all arou8nd Australia. Ive transferred service since.

Im guessing youve only been in a little while? Once you get over the 3 year hump it isnt so bad.
>>
Anybody in or near Nas oceana here?
>>
>>34975948

There's a decent amount of suspected robots in the Marines. There's an antisocial weeb in my platoon that everyone roasts but he's a good dude and my buddy and I are cool with him and helped him talk to girls and lose his v card

>>34976412

Guilty. I'll admit, I got in the way of everything.

>blue line always shorter
>my buddies and I would say we were ship's tax to get in
>never helped during RASes
>would go to cardio room at end of green side hours
>start running on treadmill
>a chief or first class REEEEEs
>"I'm almost done"
>had just started a 10 or 15k
>would always smoke when the lamp was out
>hooked up with qt female sailor
>threw bags of unsorted berthing trash during trash call
>went around line straight to weather deck
>would say I was ships store if questioned
>frequently snuck booze and other contraband back onto ship in port
>did bad stuff with my friends in port

Addicted to the /m i s c h i e f/
>>
>>34976478
What service did you transfer too?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.