[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw about to order pizza for the second day in a row guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4353634734.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
4353634734.png
43KB, 542x602px
>tfw about to order pizza for the second day in a row

guys im nervous as fuck what if they delivery guy is the same??

will he think im a freak ?
>>
The delivery guy doesn't give a shit, as long as he gets paid. Enjoy your pizza anon, life doesn't offer many comforts, so you might as well take advantage of the ones you find
>>
What you need to do is slowly but surely convince the delivery guy that you have absolutely no life. Answer the door the same clothes, appear slightly more to shovel each time, and make sure that he knows that you're hella hungry when you get that pie
>>
The pizza guy doesnt give a fucking shit about you and neither does 99.99% of people on the face of this earth
>>
>>34974600
This. I know it's hard to get your head around but until you do everything will continue to be awful.
Just get it.
>>
>>34974179
He already thought you were a freak the first time he met you. He doesn't care about how many times you order pizza.
>>
> second day in a row

I've ordered from the same pizza place for a week straight with the same driver.

They don't give a fuck.
>>
The manager at Dominoes knows me on a first name basis by now.
>>
>>34974179
nope. I worked delivery. I would sometimes notice if someone ordering 2 days in a row; but I didn't give a fuck.
When you work delivery you have to stress about whether the person will actually answer, whether you'll get robbed or cussed out. Whether those jew fucks are going to give you exact change.
But you ordered before and didn't flake, so most delivery people will be glad to have a guaranteed customer that isn't a hoodlum
>>
You are fucking stupid
>different restaurant ?????
>probably different driver
>who fukkig cares?!
>leave the money out and tell him to leave pizza outside
>kill pizza guy
>rob pizza guy
>rob and proceed to kill or kill and proceed to rob, either is fine
>just get an oven pizza?

Srsly how easy is this problem to solve?
>>
>>34974716
>Not eating at your local pizza parlor
Granted it is like $20 per pizza
>>
>>34974624
Anon, don't mislead the poor guy into thinking everything will stop being awful once he realises no one gives a solitary shit about his existence
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.