[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT share your most disturbing and confronting images, stories,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (190KB, 633x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 633x488px
ITT share your most disturbing and confronting images, stories, dreams, fantasies
>>
I had a dream last night where I was in a car with 3 other people. Someone pulls a gun and suddenly we all bust out of the car. Then I remember examining the dead bodies on the ground. One guys skull burst open and his brains were splattered it was pretty sick. Then he came back to life
>>
>>34973981
I feel that there is something there

I don't know but it feels very odd

The world is all bending and breaking from me
>>
>>34973981
most Junji comics aren't really that disturbing, OP.
>>
>>34974063
>tfw anon thinks dreams exist
If you could create a machine that projected your dreams onto a computer screen and watch them as a video, you would notice that it's just a bunch of random blobs exhibiting random movements, and your just superimposing personalities and actions on these blobs. It's no different than me saying that this :) is a face. Not really, it's just 2 dots and a curve
>>
>>34974162
I'm too dumb to understand this post
>>
>>34974162
That's technically all of existence.
>>
I had a dream where I heard my mom going into a room and screaming hysterically and my dad tromping up the stairs, going into the room and saying "oh no..".

The thing is, knowing my dad, he probably would have actually said "oh no.." nonchalantly at something so shocking. My mom howling was very realistic too. There was something very realistic about this dream.

I assumed it was about my sister committing suicide, however I remembered that the room used to be my bedroom before the house was renovated and my sister is a happy normy. So it is possible it is about an alternate reality where the house wasn't renovated and I hung myself in my old bedroom. Also my mom died years ago in the real world so I guess in he alternate reality she did not.

It really whirled my mind cogs. Did my mom have to die so my worthless NEET ass could live on? I feel horrible. I have had other strange dreams involving my dead mother and seemingly alteernate realities as well. It is like some spirits are trying to get me to do something, but I am worthless and can barely talk to a shopkeeper without making an ass of myself.
>>
File: 1487181703928.png (394KB, 563x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487181703928.png
394KB, 563x900px
It's not very disturbing (at least, by 4chan standards), but my fantasy would be to have my own human dairy farm.

Just row after row of women hooked up to machines and harvested of their milk.
>>
I had a dream where for some reason I wanted to know about the future. Then I sliced from my Achilles heel to my knee on the back side, to expose varying nerves. I then proceed to label each of the nerves with times, larger ones receiving larger times. After I'm done labeling the nerves, I then proceed to pull every single one out. The dream ends.
>>
>>34974281
Yeah, but at least in your waking hours the pictures are much less fuzzy and at least make logical sense (i.e. abide by physics consistently)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.