[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there are two choices in life, friends. Which one are you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: fatchoices.png (102KB, 1292x695px) Image search: [Google]
fatchoices.png
102KB, 1292x695px
there are two choices in life, friends. Which one are you going to take?
>>
If you're going to die alone at least try to get some exercise and be able to afford your own funeral. Dying unprepared can leave your family in debt for years.
>>
>>34973640

>Exercise meme

Did it, got nothing out of it. Second choice is best choice
>>
File: 1482855626262.jpg (7KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482855626262.jpg
7KB, 243x250px
>>34973640
>he thinks losing weight without having some friends or anything or make a big announcment will make you happy
you will end up in the same situation but skinny and nothing to do all day since you spended it on eating earlier
>>
File: 1487300129297.jpg (128KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487300129297.jpg
128KB, 1024x1024px
>>34973640
>>34973671
>>34973695
>>34973749
question for fatbots: why don't you simply eat less food? is all the pain associated with obesity really worth an extra meal or two?
>>
>>34974708
i don't think you understand. while i'm not obese, i do understand how easy it is to rely on food when you're feeling like shit. eating that huge amount of calories that naturally comes with the home cooked meals that make you feel comforted is such an easy trap to fall into. you could be doing well the whole day, something happens, you're down in the dumps, next thing you know you're 3 beers, big mac and large fries deep into another shitty cycle of habit.

not trying to make excuses for them, just saying that there's a whole lot at play here than just stop eating extra. some brobots might legitimately need psychological help to break this.
>>
File: 1484880705056.jpg (86KB, 625x504px) Image search: [Google]
1484880705056.jpg
86KB, 625x504px
>>34974861
3 beers, a big mac, and a large fries literally every day is not enough to make you fat.

the amount of food required to sustain the weight of the average fatbot is simply astronomical. I literally can't comprehend how someone can even find the time to eat that much food, which may lend credence to your assertion that such habits are borne out of mental illness.

still, it seems to me that even someone with a mental disorder should be able to logically comprehend the cost-benefit analysis of eating 4000 calories a day, which may make them feel good for a few minutes but then feel absolutely shitty for the other 23 hours and 30 minutes of the day.
>>
>>34975008
there are people who burn themselves, cut themselves, inject heroin into their veins, drink until they have wet brain or fuck strangers until they contract AIDS but you don't understand why someone would be able to eat too many calories in a day on a regular basis until they get fat? emotional problems are not based in logic and logic does not solve them.
>>
>>34974708
sauce?

oreginaolal
>>
File: 1487478305547.png (268KB, 1834x1626px) Image search: [Google]
1487478305547.png
268KB, 1834x1626px
>>34973640
I choose a different path
>>
>>34975165
I like it anon. Very nice touch with the corkscrew.
>>
>>34975008
i'm not saying that's the only meal they've had all day but it still feels like shit to go back to your old vices that you've been trying to break when it comes to dieting.
>>
>>34973640
Liposuction, my confidant.
>>
don't
store
fast
foods
and
snacks
at
home
there is no reason to.
if your parents does that, they are niggers. be nice at first and tell them to not bring those home, and only buy them if they want to consume immediately. if they don't comply. you can spill all your spaghetti on them without remorse (unless you are being a faggot and going outside to buy snacks)
cleaning your house works wonders, will make your parents happy because at least you are being more than a NEET and keeps you busy instead of having your mind wandering as is the case with workouts (although these are effective too). don't cook, leave that to your momma; the 6 small meals a day is FUNCTIONALLY ideal, but your worst enemy is your mind so stick to 3 meals a day and eat less than you are used to. eventually your body will adapt to this schedule so you don't feel hungry at random times of the day.
your shutin/lazy nature will work in your favor by disencouraging you from going outside to buy snacks, hopefully.
>>
>>34973640
So (1) exercise, go through physical pain, regulate your diet, count calories, invest in a gym membership etc and end up alone or (2) do nothing, don't spend money or get a membership, and don't go through pain - still end up alone.

Yep, option 2.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.