[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever donate money to your favorite video game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: twitch bits.gif (2MB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
twitch bits.gif
2MB, 770x578px
Do you guys ever donate money to your favorite video game playing millionaires?
>>
File: 1486171080718.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1486171080718.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>34973528
I don't have any favorite video game playing millionaires. I don't even really like video games myself. Why would I, in a million years, pay money to somebody who plays them? It's not like they're creating anything.
>>
>>34973528
I only watch poor Livestreamers to make me feel good
>>
File: 1483246295864.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1483246295864.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>34973528
Can anyone recommend some comfy streams to watch?
>>
I watch a whole lot of streamers, but haven't subbed to any. Just see no point just to get emotes and talk in the most of the time shitty chats.

Unless I wanted to support them. But I don't care enough to support any like that.
>>
>>34973528

I've subscribed to a couple Melee players.
>>
>>34973528
Yes I just watch the adds for bits thing till I get 100
And I subscribe with the free sub from amazon prime
>>
>>34973528
Donating money to someone to watch them play video games. That has to be the most retarded thing ever.
>>
Anyone that pays money to watch untalented faggots stumble through games needs to reassess their life priorities. Not a troll, this may be an unpopular opinion.
>>
File: Tetris.png (111KB, 353x252px) Image search: [Google]
Tetris.png
111KB, 353x252px
>>34974366
Kyle Bosman plays Tetris on /EasyAllies Friday nights. Maximum comfy.
>>
It's really sad and pathetic to watch people pay someone that doesn't even want to play videogame with them. I mean the whole donation thing is pretty acceptable, but i don't understand why they pay to subscribe and giving the streamers useless bits when he/she won't even pay attention to the chat nor the mods
>>
I have donated 5 buckaroos to my favorite streamer Witwix because he provides good background noise
>>
No I can see that they are better off than me and already lead very comfortable lives so I doesnt make sense for me to transfer funds to a richer person.
>>
>>34973528
Giving money to millionaires who are already rich for being lazy pieces of shit? Nah.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.