[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it rude to ask if someone would like to have sex? My friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1474965076232.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474965076232.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Is it rude to ask if someone would like to have sex?

My friend has said that it's not cool to do. Sure, maybe it would make somebody uncomfortable, but I don't see what's wrong with asking it.

Besides social insecurity, I think it should be done more. Am I wrong for thinking this?
>>
It's only rude if you're rejected anon.
>>
>>34973093
Sadly thanks to our sex negative society, an open discussion of sex is not possible. Asking if someone wants to have sex should be as easy as asking someone for a cup of sugar.

Once Society accepts that gender is a spectrum like autism we can finally do away with that prudish nonsense.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 711x824px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 711x824px
>>34973093
Yeah it's an offensive thing because people don't want to engage in private acts with someone they're not attracted to. How would you feel if some gay Tyrone just asked if he can fuck you in the butt?

Have you really come to that point in your life when you just start asking around for sex?
>>
>>34973093
Depends on what kind of relationship you have.

Total stranger. Rude.

Live in girlfriend. Probably not so rude.
>>
File: Timothy-Dalton-Interview-2.jpg (138KB, 295x410px) Image search: [Google]
Timothy-Dalton-Interview-2.jpg
138KB, 295x410px
>>34973605
I've been thinking of busting the question out to my roommate. I know, it sounds like a bad idea, but there are times when there is just awkward silences between us and I feel like she just wants to say something but I'm not sure what. She's totally awkward so if it's a sexual thing I haven't yet picked it up.

I feel like just getting some coke and when were doing it together next time just busting out that question
>>
>>34973762
Feel like you are escalating too fast in that scenario.

Suggest a make out sesh first and then take it from there?

What the fuck am I doing helping some asshole be a bigger degenerate? You're probably more normie than me and you can't figure this out?
>>
>>34973093
I'll make the case that it shouldn't be done more. Sex is more enjoyable when you interpret the signs and advance on intuition, no words. This is taking a big risk which is more impressive than using language to clarify. A woman gets turned on by a man's intuition especially if he's spot on and pushes all of her buttons the right way when initiating sex, partially because it shows that he's confident enough to make moves and take risks. Asking a woman if she wants to have sex is confident in a different way and it puts the power in her court, as if you're submitting to her and trusting her judgement more. She will be turned off completely.
>>
File: 1467722004558.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467722004558.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>34973959
Hmmm, I appreciate this greatly
>>
>>34973509
>bbc
I'd quite like that actually
>>
>>34973959
good post

also: ask to make out like >>34973910 suggested

>>34973093
>>34973093
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.