[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently banned from /tv/, so can we talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

I'm currently banned from /tv/, so can we talk about movies in here?
>>
>>34972673
>/tv/
>discussing movies

What did you think of Lion?
>>
>>34972673
wtf did you do to get banned from /tv/
>>
>>34972673

Do you like the movie Castaway on the Moon? It's one of my favorite movies.

I also like Synecdoche New York.

what movies do you like anon? what do you wanna talk about
>>
>>34972726
Haven't seen it. Is it good, or just Oscar bait?
>>
File: 1480337118598.png (337KB, 526x712px) Image search: [Google]
1480337118598.png
337KB, 526x712px
>>34972673
>banned from /tv/
I don't know if I want to discuss movies with somebody who was banned from the film board.
>>34972766
I'm with him, what did you do?
>>
>>34972770
>I also like Synecdoche New York.
I haven't seen that, but I love the other Charlie Kaufman movies I've seen. He's a fantastic writer.

I'm just happy to talk about any movies people here like.

>>34972766
Apparently, a moderator does not consider The End of Evangelion to be a film.
>>
Mwaaaah the french
>>
>>34972775
The first half of Lion was great.
>>
>>34972845
Then what is The End of Evangelion?
>>
File: 1486355477161.jpg (138KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1486355477161.jpg
138KB, 1024x792px
>>34972845
>A movie is not a movie
why would you unironically go to a place like this?
>>
>>34972845
>Apparently, a moderator does not consider The End of Evangelion to be a film.

Of course not. That's an anime. You go to /a/ to discuss anime.
>>
>>34972908
I keep hoping for better. There's the occasional thread like sparks my interest, and I try to start a few myself.

>>34972921
Well, I mean, okay. He didn't have to give me a three day ban though.
>>
>>34972921
It's a film which can stand alone on it's own right

do you think Inside Out shouldn't be discussed on /tv/?

what about Toshiro Mifune films?
>>
Stanely Kubrick is the only remotely good director in that bunch, and he's not even that great.
>>
>>34973032
Now this thread is starting to feel like /tv/.
>>
>>34972908
There are infinite realties, therefor every movie is taking place as I type this, and everything is taking place as I type this.
>>
>>34973051
But it's true. Stanley Kubrick was a mediocre director at best and the fact that he's constantly being hailed as one of the best directors of all time never fails to astound me. If anything, Tyler Perry was a better director because he singlehandedly opened up a new window for dignified black actors while pumping out more quality films than Kubrick could ever dream of, all while simultaneously grossing more than Kubrick ever did. Not only that, but Perry had a slew of top-tier TV shows and Kubrick has never even produced ONE (1). Perry is just an all-around better, more creative, more impactful director and on a completely different level artistically. And I don't even like Tyler Perry that much. Stanley Kubrick is just a bland director that somehow got picked up by the (((media))) and blown out of proportion. He's the Animal Collective of movies.
>>
>>34973223
0/10

>If anything, Tyler Perry was a better director
There. Right there. That's where it became too obvious.
>>
>>34973223
>pumping out more quality films
name a single quality tyler perry film
>>
just reset your ip
>>
>>34972673
I mean I'm always down to talk about movies and I like Evangelion.
>>
>>34973719
Not everyone can if you have a static ip address or a comcast router/modem you can't change your ip.
>>
>>34973712
Diary of a Mad Black Woman was a brutally honest, beautiful cinematographic masterpiece. It actually has some interesting core values and dynamic statements to make but delivers it under the guise of a stupid blacksploitation film. It's basically like a profound shitpost.
>>
>>34973867
Tyler Perry basically mocks his core audience on a regular basis and nobody notices.
>>
>>34973719
Everyone always says that but I can't do it. I'm on Cox and idk what it is but I just cannot reset my IP, regardless of how long I leave my modem unplugged.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.