[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're so lonely that you come to r9k to interact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: feelsbar.jpg (31KB, 632x458px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbar.jpg
31KB, 632x458px
>tfw you're so lonely that you come to r9k to interact with people

someone talk to me.
>>
>>34971826
What do you wanna talk about anon?

>Heads up I'm drunk.
>>
>>34971826
What's going on anon? How's your evening?
>>
>>34971856

I literally have no one in my life that even cares about me
>>
Hi. Bye.
>>
File: JRrpd2B.jpg (82KB, 768x925px) Image search: [Google]
JRrpd2B.jpg
82KB, 768x925px
>>34971826
>tfw no friends
>have imaginary bantz with myself
>even cat thinks I'm autistic
>>
>tfw even though your surrounded by people, you feel so lonely.
>>
I'll talk with you friendo
>>
>>34971920
Sometimes I feel the same way anon. Of course I still have my family, and that just makes me feel even worse. I guess I just lament that I don't feel like there's anyone that truly understands me. I mean, yeah, my family cares about my physical well-being, but they don't understand the mental and psychological anguish I go through every day. But I don't want to put it on them you know? Anyways, I'm getting too self-absorbed. Are you lamenting your lack of support anon? It can suck feeling like there's no one on your side.
>>
>>34971826
Why are you scared of loneliness anon?
is it because you are a fag?
>>
>>34971952
>>34971972
>>34971948

I just feel like nobody cares. Literally nobody.
>>
>>34972036
Well that's because they don't. Be self reliant and depend on no one. Not emotionally or otherwise.
>>
>>34972036
it's okay, i feel the same way so i get it. I think a lot of people do. if i had the answer i wouldn't be here, sorry
>>
>>34972054
This anon, learn how to live by your own. Most people in /r9k/ act like kids, but when you learn to act as an adult, your life will be better
>>
>First 24 hour cycle in 2017 without fapping (often multiple times a day) about to come to an end
>Haven't consumed drugs/alcohol in 2017

It's a good day in that respect. I'm not as good of a person when I'm sober even if I'm a "better person" on paper.

>>34971948
Hey man, the way I try to think is like this: your thoughts mean nothing. At the end of the day, you are what you produce and express. Your thoughts serve only to propel you. That sucks about your friends though, I've been terribly lonely for a month.
>>
I could talk to you on skype tomorrow. 10 pm CET
>>
>>34972036
Hey, I know a song that reaches me when I feel like that. It's a rap song, so I know it probably won't land with you. I'm half black and nerdy, so I totally understand if it's just not for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcKqxcRNOZg
>>
File: BIG WEALTH DON.jpg (91KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
BIG WEALTH DON.jpg
91KB, 960x640px
>>34971826
Same here my man, I'm a loner fucker. Saturday night, it's rainy and cold outside, nothing else to do but to play vidya and listen to music
>>
>>34972032
>>34972054
>>34972019

I think I'm scared I'll amount to nothing and my life will go to waste.

I'm pretty intelligent, and I believe I have potential, but I'm almost certain I'm going to be too lazy to get off my ass and do something with my life.
>>
>>34972197
Yet you only keep being a depressed cunt, only complaining about how some other fag """hurt""" you. Being "intelligent and have potential" doesent mean shit anyways, hey, off yourself. Or do something, then get really hurt and you will see that the "problems" that you are having right now will shrink to almost nothing.
But have some fucking will
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 575x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 575x367px
>>34972196
Trump won't help you with that.
Jesus might.
>>
>>34972094
How can I live for myself i can't help but follow because I hate being in my headspace
>>
>>34972246

I never said someone "hurt" me. so quick to judge.

I guess you think I'm some edgy 14 year old cutting on instagram for attention.
>>
>>34972266
>How do i learn
Stand up of that grasy chair, go walking around your shithole town, get a job, be a actual kind person, get hurt, stand your ground like a man, live alone. Stop being pathetic
>>
hello OP i talked to you, is this what you wanted
>>
>>34972285
You think that nobody giving a shit about you is a for of repulsion towards you.
>>
>>34972298
I don't like that answer.
>>
>>34972313

I just feel like whenever I talk to anyone, they're actually just mocking me because I'm too retarded to notice
>>
>>34972196

What are you playing anon? Trying to beat Megaman 9, but I'm stuck at Concrete Man's stage. Fuck Concrete Man's stage, I don't know why people say it's the easiest.
>>
>>34972342
Jeez, i was right when i said "off yourself", i gave you a tip and some attention, you decide now
>>
>>34972353
So what if they are? Will you do something about it like a sperg or just not give a shit as you should
>>
>>34972353
>Hey, my name is Anon, lets be friends.
Even if you live in finland you will get friends like this
>>
>>34972376

I guess you're right. As long as I'm happy with myself, nothing else matters.
>>
>>34972369
Your tips suck
>>
>>34972408
You are the one that sucks, literally, go get a shower
>>
>>34972395
Absolutely, no longer caring what people think or at least avoiding it, truly makes you feel free.
>>
>>34972427
This anon gets it.
Watchoutniggathisisoriginal
>>
>>34972426
I already did i am clean
>>
>>34972465
Deodorant? Clean clothes? Clean room?
Clean teeth? Clean nails? Acne? Foot smell? Dick smell? Hair clean/cut?
>>
>>34972495
Yes but i could use a haircut
>>
>>34972495
>digging
>>
it's saturday night and I am full of feels right now I need a place to talk with people and mitigate the feels
>>
>>34972597
>it's saturday night and I am full of feels right now I need a place to talk with people and mitigate the feels
If you're a girl I will talk to you.
>>
>>34972632
What do you define as "girl"?
Amig
>>
why is it that we have to check "i am not a robot" in this board. are we all not worthy for kek?
>>
>>34972713
>Not supporting the Jew Hiroshima that is running this site and buying a Gold pass
Disgusting
>>
>>34972197
I used to have these fears anon. But eventually my rage forced me to move from my complacency. Now I'm a PFC in the US Army. You're only as satisfied with yourself as you can be. So if you aren't, then act. The only thing stopping you is yourself. I know it sounds like some motivational speaker bullshit, but the truth is more profound than that. You have to understand intrinsically that your self worth is dependent on only what you want it to be. And the parameters you set for it are no less real than anyone else's.
>>
>>34973544
See? This anon gets it.
Orig
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.