[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How pathetic am I for falling in love with a girl I met on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: feeling-feels_c_1202618.jpg (48KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
feeling-feels_c_1202618.jpg
48KB, 500x431px
How pathetic am I for falling in love with a girl I met on the internet?

We talk everyday and she seems to like me back. But she lives in the other side of the world.

Why life must be a bitch?
>>
Not really pathetic. Just lonely and desperate for companionship. Maybe eventually you'll get an opportunity to meet her and you'll find she loves you too.
>>
File: 1486449187278.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1486449187278.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>34971804
Doesn't sound all that pathetic, my man. If you were physically closer to her, you'd probably have a girlfriend, and people might even call you a normie.

There's still a stigma about it, and there are some logistical issues, but who knows? With enough trust and if she wants the same thing that you do, maybe you can even make it work with her.
>>
>>34971858
So you act like a couple before even meeting?
>>
>>34971990
>>34971858
Stop feeding his fantasies.
I suggest you take a break from the internet while you have normalfag potential, OP.
>>
>>34971804
At least you have autists and traps
>>
File: 0946 - L2WbLNa.jpg (11KB, 231x200px) Image search: [Google]
0946 - L2WbLNa.jpg
11KB, 231x200px
You're gonna lose her quick if you don't find a way to visit her, women are flooded with potential mates online. It doesn't matter how close you get with her, she'll betray you in a heartbeat for someone IRL. That's just a woman's nature.

t. some retard who's been in 2 LDRs and they both ended horribly
>>
>>34972709
The first and last "LDR" I got into ended in one or two weeks because I found it too boring, and killed my tfwnogf feelings in the process, upgrading myself from shy student to turbo autist NEET and killing the little normalfag potential I had left in me. How did you endure?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.