[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom had a heart attack last night. >Had to be sent to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

>Mom had a heart attack last night.
>Had to be sent to the hospital.
>She's going to be there for a week. Going to have to have heart surgery.

And I'm once again reminded of my life now that it's just me in this house. I don't know how to do anything. When she dies I'm either going to be on the street, in a shelter, or some relative is going to have to wrangle me. That's my life: Nothing. I'm not smart. I don't have friends. I've never had a gf. (I'm literally pussy repellant to women) I barely know most of my family personally. I don't know how to pay bills, drive, or any sort of maintenance. I'm not talented or anything. And I'm not the healthiest guy around.

I don't even think it's right to call me human since I posses none of the traits of a human, and I'm sure other people feel the same way too, I was never treated like the rest of them. I spend most of my life shitposting on 4chan nowadays because I have nothing. I'm not good at anything else. This is the only place where I can say this. Every time I even try to be one of them, humans, it always leads to a miserably failure. Most (all) of my life has been spent watching other people live. I don't want luxuries like being a millionaire, a movie star, or being beautiful. I just want to be that average guy you see across the street... and I can't even be that.

Why couldn't I just be like them? The ones who live. I just want to feel real.
>>
>>34971794

Well now is your chance to get sort your shit out.

Being threatened with dying in the street is a powerful motivation.
>>
>>34971838
>Well now is your chance to get sort your shit out.
I can't. I don't know how to do ANYTHING. Would you leave to your dog, cat, or even bird to make you breakfast?
>>
Why the fuck are you on 4chan right now

Get yiur fucking neet ass too the hospital and stay with your mother.

You wait on her hand and foot until she either comes home or dies in surgery

At the very lwast, you can do this
>>
>>34971872
they'd catch their own breakfast.
>>
Do robots love their mother? I thought everyone here would hate their mom because they have a vagina
>>
>>34971872

No one inherently knows how to do anything. You learn by observation or asking people questions.

And then you try and sometimes you fuck it up.

Yes, you might be embarrassed, feel bad, lose money, whatever, that's just how it works.
>>
>>34971872

Google and YouTube exist. Use them.
>>
Tell a girl what happened and guilt her into sucking your dick
>>
File: frodo-ring.jpg (21KB, 484x280px) Image search: [Google]
frodo-ring.jpg
21KB, 484x280px
>>34971794
OP will adapt or he will perish.

The Silver Lining to this is that if you adapt and survive you will become stronger and better than you were before. You can make yourself into whatever you want really.

It's not just your mother who will die. The old you will die too
>>
File: 1473179820662.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473179820662.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>34971999
fuck my mother. piece of shit chose drugs and my dad over our well being and then when I graduated highschool I couldn't go to college because I had to work or be kicked out (taking all of my paycheck until I had like 40 bucks sometimes because she chose to live on welfare at 47 years old).
I had friends who had great moms and they got to go to college/save for a car and I have nothing but a bullshit job and I'm struggling to live on my own. I wish all the time to have been born in a better family but I'm 30 and one paycheck away from being homeless.

haven't spoken to her in 4 years and hope she dies FAST
>>
>>34972064
I'm too stupid to know how to do things. I've already accepted that.

>>34972099
That's not going to happen. I'm not like the rest of the people. Humans know how to adapt. Humans know how to survive. Humans can become strong. Humans can make themselves into whatever they want.

I've learned I'm not capable of that.
>>
>>34972152

>i am embarrased by trying and failing so i will never risk trying at all

Eventually your hunger will outweigh your pride and then you'll realize that no one cares, you were just being a self-absorbed drama queen.
>>
>>34972188
There was a point I did try. They all ended the same: failure. And I've learned nothing positive from them. That's why I always envy your average man.
>>
>>34971794
Here's my suggestion: get a journal and start practicing the things you listed (driving, cooking, exercising, etc.). Write down EVERYTHING you did in those disciplines in the journal. Try to quantify or rate it if you can (30 minutes of driving, 25 minutes of running, 6/10 omelette). It'll be somewhat like a video game, in that respect.

It's worth a shot. I'm sure your mom would love to see you start to become independent before she dies.
>>
>>34972256

>one time i burned toast so i never tried to do anything ever again

Give me a break.
>>
File: 1486610138909.jpg (39KB, 538x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486610138909.jpg
39KB, 538x600px
>>34971794
>I don't know how to do anything.
>I have a computer with an internet connection and access to a nearly infinite amount of information
>Yet I don't know how to do anything except post on 4chan

You're as bad as those kids that complain about when schools don't teach them how to do their taxes or other basic life skills. Educate yourself, faggot.
>>
>>34972336
I don't even know computers that well. If she dies I more than likely won't be on 4chan anymore.
>>
>>34971794
OP if your mother is honestly dying the last thing she wants to know is to see you retarded and helpless, this is your change to get it together for your mama.
>>
>>34972152

Well alright then starve in the streets. You have endless videos and guides telling you how to do stuff and you refuse to use any of it.
>>
>>34972421
She knows what I am, just like everyone else. There is no fixing me.
>>
>>34972389
The things you'll learn you're willing ro do for money...
>>
>>34972389
>I can't google "how to make food"

Jesus fuck educate yourself. Here's a tip, if you are making some food, don't leave it alone and go on your computer. Stay there until it is done. If it is something you need to let sit in an oven like a frozen pizza, set an alarm so you don't forget. I swear to god I can't tell if you guys are pretending to be this stupid anymore.
>>
>>34971794
All of you NEETs that brag on t his board about living the dream and not being a wageslave better take notes.
>>
>Tfw low key want my whole family ti die so they can leave me alone
>>
>>34972463
I wish I was pretending. My life has just been an example of what NOT to be when you're born. That's what I am. Just an example.
>>
>>34972519
I refuse to believe that someone can be this dumb.
>>
>>34972577

Just don't even reply to him anymore. It's obvious he doesn't want to try anything so let just let him suffer.
>>
>>34972598
I just can't. I want to know why he's such a faggot. I want to study him.
>>
>>34972577
>>34972598
I DON'T HAVE TALENT. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THINGS. I. SCREW. UP. WITH. EVERYTHING. I DON'T HAVE DREAMS ANYMORE. MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN AN ENTIRE ESSAY OF "GO FUCK YOURSELF". I DON'T LIKE BEING THIS WAY. I WISH I WASN'T THIS WAY. I WAS BORN DEFECTIVE. ALL BECAUSE THIS ROTTEN WORLD THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY FOR ME TO EXIST. THIS WORLD THINKS I'M A PUNCHLINE. A DARK COMEDY.
>>
>>34972691
>I messed up on things. Better just completely give up on it
No wonder you never learned anything. Go fuck yourself.

Here, for your troubles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-p_0FDlpkw
>>
>>34971794
If your mom dies, you'll inherit the house. If she doesn't die, you still get to live there. You won't be on the street regardless.
>>
>>34972749
>No wonder you never learned anything. Go fuck yourself.
I can fill a 4 entire rivers with my defeats and only a foam cup with my victories. When this world doesn't want you to win, there is nothing you can do. It's like a twisted status que. And with every small victory I have there is an even a bigger defeat(s) right behind it.
>>
>>34971918

not OP but she's already admitted and visiting hours are probably over.
>>
>>34971918

His mother is probably the main reason he turned out this way.
>>
>>34971794
I wish my mom would die, I could finally kill myself without feeling guilty of hurting her

Best wishes though man, I don't have a solution for you, you gotta teach us
>>
>>34972691

The world doesn't think you are funny or want you to suffer.

The world doesn't give a single fuck if you live or die, if you fail or are a huge success. No one is out to get you. You haven't been wronged.

And although you seem to think that someone is waiting to jump from the shadows and laugh at you the second you fuck up in reality you are a fucking nobody and it doesn't fucking matter if you fail 9001 times and die before you accomplish anything the world will get along fine either way.
>>
>>34973024
You don't know me. You don't know what I've seen. You don't know what I've been through. You don't know what this world has done to me. There are people who deserve nothing and do nothing yet get everything and loved by everyone.
>>
>>34973095
>There are people who deserve nothing and do nothing yet get everything and loved by everyone.
And? Some people are just born lucky. no reason to give up.
>>
>>34973191
I want to be them. I don't want to be this.
>>
>>34973095

Apparently I know more than your self-absorbed ass thinks, but that doesn't matter given our medium of communication.

You are the last in a long line of millions of years of people that got through this life just fine long enough to shit out a kid in conditions far worse than any of us ever faced.

You'll manage.
>>
>>34973229
Then work on yourself. Don't try and rush into it all at once.
>>
>>34973242
I don't want to manage with this. this shouldn't be my life. I want to be like the people I have no choice but to watch. I WANT TO BE LIKE THEM GODDAMN IT!
>>
>>34973300

We all want things. Why do you think that matters so much?
>>
>>34973342
Because in the end, I never got what I wanted.
>>
>>34973362

Well you apparently you never try, so there you go.
>>
>>34973437
I keep telling that I have tried.
>>
>>34973459
Give a short story of one of your recent failures.
>>
File: image.jpg (2KB, 59x40px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2KB, 59x40px
>>34971794
Well you should have thought about this a long time ago.

At least you're not my friend today who saw a lady get hit by a truck, limp over to the side of the road, and have blood pouring out of her mouth and they tried to take her away to the hospital.
>>
>>34973517
Like what's happening now? That I'm not functional enough to liver like a proper human.
>>
>>34973586
>liver
HE MADE A TYPO! EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH!
>>
>>34973586
I meant recent social interactions.
>>
>>34973652
Barely have social interactions nowadays. Last one was community college like a year ago that I'm pretty much never going back to because I don't have what it takes academically.
>>
File: 1481358349730.png (2MB, 1368x770px) Image search: [Google]
1481358349730.png
2MB, 1368x770px
My mother got really sick and had to go to the hospital because she couldn't breathe about a year and a half ago. Her lungs and her entire body was were filled with liquid, her liver was severely damaged, she had a heart condition.

It was the worst time of my life. That first week was destroyed me emotionally. I visited everyday and I was terrified of what was going to happen to me. I called my dad saying I needed help and he said "You're on your own." basically. The doctors came in on the second say to the waiting room and said my mom was going to die if they didn't do some operation. They said they needed my consent to do this operation because it had only a 60% chance of success. My stomach felt so empty, I could barely write my signature on the document.

The next couple days was a nightmare. I visited and pretty much stayed in the waiting room all day. My anxiety was through the roof, I was hyperventilating and on the verge of crying constantly. Finally they allowed me to see her. She was in rough shape but she could talk, I couldn't help but cry.

It took 27 days for them to drain her lungs and her body of all the excess liquid, it was insane. My mom lost a ton of weight by the end of it but she recovered. She made it through but she's not nearly as capable as she used to be.

That was the worst time of my life though. I realized then that I couldn't just rely on my mom forever. It took awhile but I finally applied to university to hopefully get myself in a place where if she passes I won't be homeless. I took her for granted all this time but I realize now I can't be lazy forever. I hope it all goes well.
>>
>>34973823
That sounds awful anon. We don't realize how fragile life is until it happens right in front of us.
>>
>>34971794
listen you fuck, just have just articulated yourself and feelings in this thread, better than most can ever could (me included), which shows you probably more intelligence than most here. So get your lazy ass to a doctor or something and get some profesional help and advice, because your obviously got some mental issues that need sorting. Best of luck.
>>
OP, since you're past the point of shame. I would like to see your documented attempts of making food. For entertainment purposes obviously.
>>
>>34973823
Dude, I would have killed myself if that happened to me. Also your dad is an asshole.
>>
>>34974118

>past the point of shame

His problem is that he is the opposite of that.
>>
OP fucking take your life more seriously nigga, stop being a lazy sad cunt. Start learning things on the internet instead of shitposting all day. Start with one thing learned per day. How to cook. How to mow the lawn. How to lift, eat healthier and dress better. Take full responsability for your life and your house. Throw shit you and your mom dont need. If you spot things that dont work or are broken, learn how to repair them and try. I dont know, some door's latch or any small details you find. Have everything cleaned up for the time your mom goes back home. Show her you are something more than a lazy dumb kid and that you'll not be a burden til the day she dies. Begin and never stop improving, damn it. And listen to the other anons advice, get your shit together and stop bitching. Good luck
>>
>>34971794
That you feel and realize such sentiments and circumstances as I have wells tears in my sockets.

That I am what I am, I will be.
I hope you too.
>>
>>34971794
My sympathies for the situation with your mother. My mother recently had a seizure and it was terrifying.

As far as taking care of yourself, just jump in the deep end and make it work. Getting by in the 21st century is easy thanks to microwaves and washing machines.
>>
>>34974174
Interesting. I can imagine OP's mom returning to her home to find her son lying unconscious on the floor due to starvation and feel guilty for not being a good mother and then blame herself. And that, by doing drugs, alcohol and shit which will make OP's life much worse. It's brilliant actually.
>>
I'll cheer you up with a joke.

Yo mama's so fat, she had a heart attack and had to be sent to the hospital. She's going to be there for a week because she needs heart surgery.
>>
The path to enlightenment for people like you and me is just giving up, OP. It's not easy, but learning to except that you're never going to be a normal, functioning person and learning to live alone and apart from society is the only way you'll be happy. I'm sorry to hear about your mother, I hope she'll make it through.
>>
Normalfag advice is so retarded.
You can't just "fix" yourself at any point in life. If you had to live in the shoes of a natural loser, you would know this is true.
If your brain and body haven't developed the right way by the time adolescence is over, you're done.
>>
File: 1479250171760.jpg (26KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1479250171760.jpg
26KB, 275x275px
>mother just had a heart attack
>immediately goes on 4chan to complain about how hard he has it
i can't wait until you're 78 and have a heart attack and no one comes to visit you.
>>
>>34974829

No one expects any of us to be huge sucesses, and no one os making the argument that OP would be one if he tried.

But OP could take care of himself. It isn't that complicated or difficult.
>>
File: 1483243704351.jpg (29KB, 589x586px) Image search: [Google]
1483243704351.jpg
29KB, 589x586px
>>34974829
>Normalfag advice is so retarded.

or in other words:

>i hear your sound and logical advice, however I am constantly searching for ways to rationalize my incompetence in order to stay in my bubble (which is very, very comfortable), so i am forced to call you a normalfag who just doesn't GET it.
ftfy
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.