[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a story to share with you, r9k. >I was 16 at the time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: feels.jpg (44KB, 498x597px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
44KB, 498x597px
I have a story to share with you, r9k.

>I was 16 at the time
>Lonely as fuck but I had great friends
>One of them was a girl who found her boyfriend on a dating site
>She told me to try
>I thought it was stupid and cringeworthy
>... for like a week. But I was too fucking depressed and needed someone.
>So I signed in
>I found a few nice girls but nothing that resulted in any kind of interesting interaction
>After a few months, a girl messages me.
>She's from my town
>She likes gaming just like me and she seems cute
>We talk and switch from that shitty website to skype quickly
>She's definitely interested in me
>We talked a lot for a few days and then
>"Anon, if I told you I was suffering from a serious disease, would you still talk to me ?"
>"Sure, why ?"
>"I have breast cancer..."
>ohfuck.jpg
>I want to help her
>She doesn't deserve this
>She is relieved that I am not runing away
>Then she sends me a message
>"Sometimes, I want to say that I love you. Because that's what I feel when I talk to you. This need to stay with you for hours and hours. Because you understand me, and because I know that you won't leave me. Maybe it's premature for you, but those feelings are here, at least for me... I never had luck in my life you know. I saw the glimmer of the night fall on the daylight ; The sun is dead. Everything seems to stop, time, life. And yet, with you, it's different. I don't know why I'm saying this to you this way, I'm afraid of your reaction, but at the same time, it's a huge relief. Remind me later that we must not cling to prayers, that we have to live without laws, that our dreams shall never be burned by the dawn. Because without them, we are nothing, and I have the feeling that without you, I will be nothing."
(Translated from French)
>My heart melted
>I never felt this before
>There is no word to describe what it felt like
>We are together now

cont.
>>
>>34971651
>We still haven't met in real life for some reason, we fell in love too quickly I think
>She doesn't actually live in my town, she lives in a small village
>I buy a train ticket to see her before I go on vacation (It's summer)
>After a 15 min trip, I'm there
>All of her clothes have been stolen, probably by former classmates.
>She's poorly dressed but I don't care
>Best day of my life, also first kiss
>I go on Vacation. I can't talk to her as much as I would have wanted but heh
>At some point, she starts to be sad
>I'm legit preoccupied
>I ask her what's wrong
>She won't tell
>autism mode activated
>Asked her a bit too much and too many times
>Must have been fucking annoying
>She's mad at me
>She says that she just needs to be alone
>I didn't understand that at that time
>I think it was unjust of her to be mad at me for being such a caring boyfriend
>I try defending my point
>She's even more mad
>So mad that she tells me what made her sad : Her best friend killed herself
>autism is off the charts
>"why didn't you tell me in the first place, see, it wasn't that hard"
>We break up.
>Fast forward an entire year to the summer of 2016
>I decide to talk to her again
>We get along pretty well even after what happened
>Her dad dies. She's greatly affected by this event, I'm trying to comfort her
>Her family sells her dad's car to pay for a vacation
>She goes on vacation in Tunisia
>While she's there, she's trying to make me jealous, which is cute
>She's even possessive

cont.
>>
>>34971673
>At some point she says that she misses our relationship
>Me too but I thought I should wait.
>She got sick in Tunisia
>Like really fucking sick
>I'll get to that later
>When she was back from Tunisia, we planned to see each other.
>This time, she's coming to my city
>Waiting at the train station, she doesn't show up
>I'm pretty sad
>She says she showed up earlier and sent me a message to tell me, but I didn't receive it.
>I'm afraid she would be mad at me
>I tell her I love her but I also tell her about my problems. I have a hand-washing OCD as well as a deep fucking depression, and I felt like she had to know
>She accepted my mental state, which made me almost cry like a little bitch
>She's in love too, but I already knew.
>We get together again.
>She's still sick.
>She went to the hospital to know what was going on
>It's the yellow fever
>I google "yellow fever"
>thisisserious.png
>The doctor gave her medication and said she had to come back in 3 days if it didn't do anything
>Let her alone those 3 days, thinking that she might want to rest.
>After those three days, she says that her medication didn't do shit and she didn't want to go to the hospital and anyway she had to work (Because her dad was dead, she had to work to support her family)
>I got really fucking worried and told her she could tell her boss that she couldn't work
>She said my advice was not needed and something like "Thanks fuckhead, wouldn't have guessed my situation was shit"

cont.
>>
>>34971701
------------------------
Quick recap
>dad dead
>breast cancer
>yellow fever
>work or go homeless
------------------------
>From there, things started to decay
>She was really mad at me and there was no way I could obtain any sort of dialog
>We broke up again
>I came back
>Didn't last either, because she didn't trust me anymore
>I think I wouldn't admit that I didn't trust her either
>I mean, so much bad luck, seems fake, right ?
>Anyway, she said that I was smothering her even though we didn't speak that much since she was always busy
>She said she didn't want to talk to me because I was always asking why she wasn't there
>She said that she never needed my shitty advice, that I acted as if I knew everything
>I think she overreacted, honestly
>Anyway it got pretty bad and we severed in october, trying not to be rude to each other.
>4 months later, I came back to her, partly because I felt bad, but mostly because I felt like I needed her in my life.
>She also made me know Placebo, I fucking love their music but I can't stop thinking about her while listening to it.

And I'm here. What can I tell her ? Is it fucked ? I acted like a fucking moron, I just ruined a relationship with a wonderful person, I'm lost. It would have been great if I had been able to handle those terrible situations. Halp, r9k :^(
>>
Yeah you pretty much fucked up, good job you better kill yourself now, autistic cunt
>>
you came back to her? What does that mean? are you back together?

Honestly go on with your life and find someone else. There are other fun people out there.

Try not to be a sperg with your next relationship. Everyone needs their distance sometimes and no one wants to be pestered with question after question.
>>
File: 1424097863011.jpg (92KB, 694x714px) Image search: [Google]
1424097863011.jpg
92KB, 694x714px
>if I told you X would you still talk to me?
>She says that she just needs to be alone
>yellow fever
>go to work anyway
>still mad at you
>poor family

THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF FUCKING REDFAGS ALL OVER HER HEAD YOU FUCKING AUTIST AND YOU STILL CRAWL BACK TO HER LIKE A BITCH!
Listen here Anon. I've been through similar shit. In her eyes, you're nothing more than an emotional tampon. She only accepts you back because she needs someone to talk to every now and then, but doesn't really give a shit about your problems. She may pretend to care, but trust me, she doesn't. DO NOT stay with her. If you and her get married your LIFE IS OVER! She will spend your hard-earned money on bullshit and rant about how you're not working hard enough. She will have babies with you so that you can't divorce her without having to pay half your earnings to her. DO NOT BE A KEK, ABANDON HER ASAP!
>>
>>34972008
So agressive.
Well, you fucked it,yes.. If no one of the two trust eaach other, just... Break up definetly. I mean, a relationship without trusting each other?
>>
File: retarded pepe.jpg (121KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
retarded pepe.jpg
121KB, 1920x1541px
>>34972356
> do not be a kek
Either I'm so autistic that I typed KeK instead of "cuck" or this board censors certain words.
>>
File: 1478934217133.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478934217133.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>34971651
>>34971673
>>34971701
>>34971730
I don't believe I read all of that stupid shit, Frenchie. I don't even understand what your question is. You sound terrible for each other. You have massive fallings out constantly, and are horrible at communicating with each other.

I don't understand why you want her, nor why she would want you, for that matter. Why do you think it's worth trying to save? She hates your nosiness, and you hate her shut off nature. That's a horrible combo. Find somebody else, or stay single. It's better to be single than to be in a relationship where you're constantly fighting.
>>
>>34972377
I want to bring back the trust, you know.
>>34972356
I never want to get kids anyway :^)
I know what you mean, thanks for your advice dude
>>34972320
We were sort of back together yeah
>>
>>34972430
Capitalizing "cuck" becomes "KEK". Lowercase is okay, though. I think even CuCK, CUcK, or CUCk is okay, though.
>>
>>34972460
It's not only that I'm nosey, it's that I'm too invested, overly protective
>>
If this actually happened, she sounds like the biggest stuck up self entitled bitch ever, some dying sick poor cancer patient cunt and she keeps getting mad at you for caring? There's other people out there anon, stop focusing on this lost cause
>>
>>34971651
Take this bullshit to /adv/, the official relationshit board.
>>
She sounds absolutely awful dude. And yeah, it sounds like she is lying about her illnesses. Huge red flag, huge mental issues
>>
>>34972645
I don't know if she's lying about her cancer, I saw her with really really really short hair, like she just lost it
I don't believe the yellow fever part tho
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.