[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does love exist? Explain this to me robots. There's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1483170247967.jpg (120KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
1483170247967.jpg
120KB, 1205x721px
Why does love exist? Explain this to me robots. There's many reasons why this emotion shouldn't be in our existence.

>ends up hurting you in the end
>if that person no longer loves you, your love for that person is still there.
>can get you killed.
>you cannot control it.
>a lot of people desire it, which can cause sadness if not achieved (that's us, robots.)

>inb4 you need it to procreate
>inb4 you can't control life
>>
>>34971498
Love is a social construct. Just stay out of society and you will become numb to it.
>>
Its just an incentive to get us to procreate. Same reason why we think every girl that shows us any attention like us, just our brain fucking with us.
>>
>in b4 the reason
u wot m79
>>
Does it? Or is it a trick of our egos to attach us to the things of this world, of calling someone "mine"?
Isn't it just a social construct designed to glue people in an institution (marriage) made to perpetuate the species and culture?
>>
>>34971638
But thats why sexual pleasure exist. We dont need love on top of that to put benis in vagoo.
>>
It's really just a hallucination invented by your dick to get you to bring him to a pussy so he can procreate.
>>
>>34971498
Because of evolution?
>>
Did we have 10s of thousands of years of ancestors that were love fools? Was there love before the agricultural revolution?

It seems hard wired into us, but it seems like it would be weird for our ancestors to have felt emotional connection like we do.

Love is the central mystery of the hydrogen atom. The formation of suns and planets and the entire evolution of life is an attempt to understand true love. Our ancestors always felt it (because it is inherent to the universe) but could never truly satisfy their hearts because of all the hardship they had to endure. Only in modernity do we enjoy safety and a lack of scarcity to pursue our hearts but we are so wired with fear and anxiety from our hard-knock evolution that it is hard for us to settle into the embrace of love. This explains why the modern alpha must act "aloof" and ignore the yearning of his heart while the beta is too overcome with anxiety and will refuse to ignore the love he feels in his heart (which eventually turns butter when he is unable to satisfy it).

The true ending of the human condition is a beta who overcomes the system before him to get the girl, just like in all the movies. Scorned people therefore have an obligation to teach the new generations (which is often considered a beta profession for males) to be unabashed and smooth when it comes to interacting with girls so that they can follow their heart and succeed.
>>
>>34972155
>implying masturbation doesn't exist.
>>
>>34972527
If that is love then is hate the beta male who dies alone?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.