[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people stand for over 2 hours chanting the same phrase

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

How can people stand for over 2 hours chanting the same phrase non-stop? What the fuck do they think they are accomplishing by chanting the same 5 words ad nauseum? Do they really think it's going to do anything? Is this the highest level of normie hive-mindedness? I seriously think these people are mentally ill. They need help if they are chanting a mantra for hours upon hours non-stop just so they can console themselves. I mean that's the sign of someone who is mentally ill. People in mental institutions chant mantras. Not sane people. What the fuck is wrong with normies?
>>
Eh, at least they care about something. Wish I cared about something.
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
Same way people sit at a fucking desk getting fat for 9 hours a day: They're getting paid to do it.
>>
>>34970891
It's social for them.
They get to meet very evidently like minded people and virtue signal a bit.
Make it seem like you're oppressed somehow and fuel the victim complex.

It's funny when someone starts jumping up and down and you get to see how long out of shape betas and roasties can jump up and down for.
>>
I worked a hardware store that got into a minor scandal and had some protesting outside. It was minor, but our profits during that time fell by about 40%.

Protesting against stuff can work.
>>
>>34970967
Not when its the god emperor and the the thunder god.
>>
>>34970951
These people aren't paid. They are out there of their own free will. Taking time out of their own days to chant a mantra for hours. No one there is paid. Not even the place hosting the livestream as far as I know.
>>34970958
How is it social? They aren't discussing or communicating. They're just chanting like some brainwashed cult.
>>34970967
But they aren't protesting anything like that. I don't see how they can affect anything.
>>
>>34971023
Yeah but afterwards or whenever the cameras aren't looking they get to talk and hi 5 and talk about mahvel movies.
>>
File: 1475451391617.jpg (25KB, 540x307px) Image search: [Google]
1475451391617.jpg
25KB, 540x307px
>>34971023
Regarding being paid: How can you be so sure they aren't being paid? Trying to imitate "grassroots" interest is one of the DNC's most favorite tactics these past 24 months.
>>
>>34970891
>normies
You got it. Protesting is a lazy way to pretend to care about something. It's more about the social event. The protest topic is a good icebreaker so you can make some new friends among the crowd and have a party.
>>
>>34971023
>I don't see how they can affect anything
I think we live in a far more liberal society these days than compared to say, 40 years ago. Part of that is down to those who picked up signs and raised their voices.
>>
>>34971086
They aren't protesting any injustice though. How can you not see that? They are protesting only because Donald Trump is president of the United States. They aren't protesting any sort of crime being committed against people, they aren't protesting rights violations. They are protesting because Hillary lost. There is no cause. Nothing can come of their protest.
>>
>>34971114
That's the point. They are trying to make Trump seem evil by protesting literally every single thing he does. If something gets protested, people will assume there must be something bad going on. Example: If you rescue a kitten from a river, if 100 people protest, people will automatically wonder if I did some kind of damage in the process of rescuing the kitten
>>
>>34971114
I'm not sure how you got all that from the fact that I said protesting can be effective sometimes
>>
>>34971114
A proper protest has clear and direct goals and purpose. Modern whiny bitch protests don't have any such direction. I don't know if they're just lazy or if they're spoiled and entitled, but they seem to think it's enough to cry loudly, like a baby, and then just wait for everyone to fix the problem for them.

Remember that "occupy" protest? Fucking joke.
>>
People who care about politics in general (mostly normies) are really low on the intellectual level
>>
>>34971282
Because your post was alluding to civil rights protests and how that changed our country. This "he will not divide us" isn't a protest against injustice. I doubt it will have any effect other than making normies feel even more smug about themselves.
>>
>>34971313
>Because your post was alluding to civil rights protests and how that changed our country
What are you on about. I was just saying protesting can work sometimes. Not sure how Trump got brought up but it seems to be something every leftie is doing these days.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.