[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone more pathetic than me? >23 >NEET shut in >No

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1487310948577.png (152KB, 639x530px) Image search: [Google]
1487310948577.png
152KB, 639x530px
Is anyone more pathetic than me?
>23
>NEET shut in
>No friends
>Do nothing
>Poor
>Daily suicidal thoughts
>Crippling depression
>Borderline personality disorder
>Wish I was a girl
>Not sure if I have gender dysphoria or if it's because I have BPD
>Arthritis
>One of my organs is failing
I seriously doubt many here have it worse
>>
Don't give up. I was basically you two months ago maybe worse because I have diagnosed literal autism.

Then I got a job offer that I absolutely did not deserve which has now set me up for my 'dream' career. It's a federal government grad program and quite literally all the Normans are either more qualified or have more experience than me. I absolutely Steven Bradbury'd this job, which if you dont understand that reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAADWfJO2qM

So the point is life can change very quickly. You just have to put yourself out there and give yourself the chance to get lucky.
>>
>>34969980
You forgot to add "Actively try to be the most pathetic person in an anonymous board of losers on the internet"
>>
>23
I'm 19
>NEET shut in
Same
>No friends
Same
>Do nothing
Same
>Poor
Same
>Daily suicidal thoughts
Same
>Crippling depression
Same
>Borderline personality disorder
I have ocd and am super paranoid
>Wish I was a girl
Same
>Not sure if I have gender dysphoria or if it's because I have BPD
>Arthritis
Carpel tunnel
You win.
>>
>>34970096
Nah I just know I'm one of the most pathetic. I just wanted to know if anyone is worse off than me I doubt it though.
>>
>>34969980
I'm 33 years old and all that minus the organ failure and gender dysphoria.
>>
File: 248264893642.jpg (30KB, 400x391px) Image search: [Google]
248264893642.jpg
30KB, 400x391px
>20
>also neet shut in
>saying good morning to my parents is literally my entire social life
>haven't been outside my house in close to half a year
>no hobbies or daily activities besides browsing the internet
>entirely dependent on my parents
>crippling depression that has me bed-ridden half the time
>no diagnosed disorders but i have auditory hallucinations occasionally and need constant background noise to drown out my erratic thoughts or i literally cannot sleep or focus on anything
>memory problems
>cannot look at objects anymore without thinking of some elaborate way to kill myself with it

no failing organs but im underweight and will sleep up to 20 hours every day if i dont keep an alarm
>>
>>34970357
at least you have parents
>>
>>34970420
true i would be dead without them
>>
File: 157511534573.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
157511534573.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>34969980
Yes and no.

You're pathetic not because all of those things are happening to you, but because you'd rather wallow in your misery than try and do something about it. You act as if the reason society sucks is because it doesn't understand or care about your problems, but you're only right about one of those. Everybody else probably faces the same anxiety as you do, but they don't sit around and wallow in it. They tell themselves to get over it and be happy regardless. The reality of Chad is his own delusion that he's forced others to accept. You just don't have enough anger in your heart to do the same.
>>
>>34970501
OP here, yeah I feel you 100% my parents are the only reason I haven't killed myself. Also probably why I have never talked to them about my desire to be a girl if they didn't accept me I would just end it right there.
>>
>>34970512
Honestly I don't even know where I would start to make myself even the slightest bit less miserable. I don't see the point in doing anything. I don't like other people. I actually am mentally ill and on top of it all I do have actual medical conditions too.
>>
>>34970512
>just stop having a mental disorder dood
>>
It's so sad because everyone in this thread is from the same generation
>>
>>34969980
Be my depressed bpd bf, OP.
>>
>>34970954
Thanks for the offer anon but I'm really not bf material. I would end up hurting you.
>>
>>34969980
>Wish I was a girl

why?
>>
>>34971064
Like I said I think I might have gender dysphoria I'm not sure though. I just like ok so when I was around 10 I started to think about things like "I wonder what it would be like to be a girl instead of a boy" gender bending episodes of cartoons always happened to be my favorite. Then as years went by I kind of wanted to be a girl a little more and more every year. I can't actually explain to you why exactly though.
>>
>>34969980
Which one and why?
>>
>>34971171
FAGGOT!
FAGGOT!
FAGGOT!

YOU ARE A FAGGOT!
>>
>>34971387
So I didn't list this(figured people would call bs if I listed too many things about me) but I have type 1 diabetes got it when I was like 6. So this caused my kidneys to not be so great along with the fact I used to be a heavy drinker it fucked my kidneys a lot.

>>34971395
Yeah I'm a faggot.
>>
>>34971488
Both of them or just one? Kidneys are kind of important.
>>
>>34971532
Both of them aren't exactly well but one is significantly worse than the other.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.