[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to go outside for once because I'm a shut in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: really m8.png (267KB, 420x420px)
really m8.png
267KB, 420x420px
>decide to go outside for once because I'm a shut in
>decide to go to McDonald's to get a Grand Mac
>walk outside
>first thing I see is a nigger across the street
>get to McDonald's
>more niggers, homeless people too
And people wonder why the fuck I don't go outside. It's pretty god damn obvious.
>>
How was the Grand Mac?
>>
>>34970046
It was okay. Too much for me, honestly. I'm a skeletonfag. If you like McDonald's a lot I'm sure it's great.
>>
I'm a shut in as well, I go for a night walk occasionally and the local dunkin donuts is packed to the brim with homeless people, it was nothing like this a few years ago, wtf is happening?
>>
I know this feel.
Scum are just everywhere now.
Why can't they just leave us alone?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34970209
People are too comfortable and have lost touch with reality. Homeless people are largely that way because they are unstable, violent, criminal, drug addicted, etc. Whatever the reasons, it doesn't matter. They are unsafe to be around and lower the quality of life for everyone they are around. Sure it's sad to see them and I have some sympathy but the fact of the matter is that they simply do not belong in civilized society.

>>34970244
Right? I'm not exactly a model citizen but I don't litter or cause public disturbances. I'm polite and clean when I go out.
>>
>>34969764
What, because you're a fucking NEET?
>>
>>34970258
>I'm polite and clean when I go out.
Me too, but I've been told I should reform.
This is naive, pussy behavior, man, we're all just supposed to be savage animals. This is for the best. The state will make sure everything stays fine.
Remember Gordon Gekko?
Lol libertardianism and hedonism or what's the point?
>>
>>34970288
Niggers and homeless are unsightly and unstable. No reason to be around them if I can avoid it.

>>34970300
Primitivism is neat I guess but ultimately won't go anywhere. Ironic that anprims have online communities.
>>
As a shut-in robot you're honestly no better than them.

This is why I prefer speaking to homeless people over normies. Maybe you'll get it one day.
>>
>>34970742
>Niggers are responsible for nearly half the murders in the US despite being 12% of the population
>Homeless people litter, annoy people out and about by loitering, begging for money, generally being filthy smelly people
I bother no one. Niggers and homeless reduce the quality of life of everyone.
>>
>>34969764
have you tried not living in niggerville?
>>
>>34970794
Sadly there's nowhere safe left. Obama's HUD program is designed to move niggers into every conceivable White space.
>>
>>34969764
they're not inherently bad people most of the time though, the worst people are the upper middle class sociopaths who think that having a bitch tier job at a tech company entitles them to act like douches to the people who serve them food
>>
>>34969764
Move to Iceland
>>
>>34970841
Those people aren't violent animals on a hair trigger. Though I agree that upper middle class people are trash. I believe there is a way for the classes of society to work together despite their differences, but unfortunately the airs of elitism that these people have are difficult to break. The consumerism wasteland we live in offers them many ways to feel rich and superior, but is ultimately nothing more than their debt slavery.
>>
>>34970895
>implying inbreed niggers are better
>>
File: 1404232537422.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1404232537422.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
>>34970677
How can you call them unstable when you're a shut in?
>>
>>34970775
>litter
Most cities or towns don't have trash cans on every street. So I don't think a homeless person would bother carrying their trash until they find one. Hell most people don't.
>loitering
Nothing wrong with that
>begging for money
It's kind of fun to eat (or shoot herion in a back alley)
>generally being filthy smelly people
It's almost like they don't have a home and by extension a shower
>the niggers
You are right about that
>>
>go outside today for the first time in 2 weeks
>panda express has only 2 people working there
>takes 20 minutes to get my fucking food
>insane traffic on the street outside the place
>warm weather wakens the normgroid horde
>they've flooded the streets with their retardation
>almost get in a crash twice on the way home
>stop to get a cheap 75cent fountain drink
>hamplanet cuts in front of me in the line
>splays a load of shit all over the counter
>stand there waiting for 10 minutes for her
>the heat from my hand melted all the ice
>get home and finally open my plate of food
>mfw the fucking chicken is fucking RAWWW
>>
>>34969764
Did these "niggers" do anything to you besides exist?

Maybe try being less racist.
>>
>>34970974
So you agree that they objectively lower the quality of life of those they are around? Why should other, productive people be forced to endure that?
>>
>>34971001
>Did these "niggers" do anything to you besides exist?
Yes. They make the world a more dangerous, dirty, unstable place. They serve no purpose in modern society except to exist as leeches. Slavery was a mistake. Our country is filled with niggers now.
>>
>>34970775
>100% of these murders are committed on Chads and Stacys
>Homeless people always troll the shit out of normies IRL

Like I said, true robots can see that they're on our team. Who cares.

Act "clean and polite" all you want, but keep in mind all normies you encounter (females especially) will never give you a second look effectively treating you not much better than they would treat the homeless man or the ugly nigger.
>>
>>34971001
Try not being a nigger instead, faggot.
>>
>>34971001
>Maybe try being less racist.
What's wrong with racism?
>>
>>34971036
>Slavery was a mistake
Not forcibly returning the slaves to sender was the mistake. They shouldn't have had the choice to go to Liberia or not, it should have been mandatory.
>>
>>34971020
>objectively lower the quality of life around them
If littering is the only bad thing they're doing then it's not that big of an issue. Note: I do not condone littering, but plenty of people do it
>productive
Having a job does not automatically mean you're being productive
>forced to endure that
You're the retard that stepped into a McDonald's expecting to find people of value. We have to endure a lot in this world, homeless and black people aren't that bad by comparison. Also did they even bother you in any way besides existing?
>>
>>34971165
I agree. Unfortunately, it didn't pan out. Big mistake in the end.

>>34971204
Chill out, dude.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.