[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guise, I was invited to do acid with a co-worker. I've never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1491.jpg (133KB, 1600x1226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1491.jpg
133KB, 1600x1226px
Guise, I was invited to do acid with a co-worker. I've never done acid, or any hallucinogenic for that matter.
But I've been curious about it for a long time. I'm doing it tomorrow, and I'm nervous. What do?
>>
>>34968902
Sit back and enjoy the ride. Once you've taken it, you'll be tripping for around 6-8 hours, so you need to be prepared for that and do whatever you feel like doing in the moment. It's like a rollercoaster, once you're on there's no point in trying to get off or being scared, you just have to go with it.
>>
>>34969005
Fuck Deep inside I would love to try acid but Im afraid I would panic or something...
>>
>>34968902

I would be cautious, it can really fuck you up if you aren't ready. If you aren't feeling the vibe definitely back out. Mindset and setting are what matter; think about how you feel (your mindset), the people you will be around, and the places you will be (setting). Make sure there isnt anything really negative or anxiety inducing.
>>
>>34969028
Have you tried anything like weed? Anything stronger?
>>
>>34968902
I've done it a handful of times, it wasn't nearly as crazy as I expected but make sure you don't take too much your first time.
>>
>>34969028
Same. I've done mushrooms twice and the second time was the most hellish experience of my life.
Nevar again.
>>
>>34968902
Hmm, let's see. Weeb poster, so most likely some mental health problems. Also posting on /r9k/, so definitely emotionally unstable with a negative outlook on everything. I would advise you to avoid it for fear you develop psychosis.
>>
Just don't fear, and be chill. If you go into it like, "I'm gonna have a nice time, anything scary I see won't hurt me, it's a gentle ride" nothing bad is going to happen.

Make sure not to have any commitments the day after tho, the high can last long.
>>
>>34968902
You need someone you trust with your life there to take care of you if things go FUBAR, you never have any idea what you are really taking... ir is that mdma?
>>
>>34968902
make sure you have a playlist of good, happy music. also, their may be a point in your trip where you feel like something's missing. it's ALWAYS water. so bring a lot of water. have fun! :)
>>
>>34968902
Did acid for the first time a couple weeks ago, it is very very intense. I took 2 tabs, walls were metling and i saw spirals everywhere, i had kind of a good trip but also kind of a bad since i was alone and bored all day. Visuals are awesome but i can definately seeing people who arent expirienced freaking out, if you do it always remind yourself that the trip will end and just try to enjoy it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.