[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone eant a black friend? Im like a hannibal buress black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Does anyone eant a black friend?
Im like a hannibal buress black friend.

Im technically just a quiet set piece but my input when rarely asked is slightly thought provoking for a second until you rememberI have no credibility.
>>
>>34968861

Hannibal is what ties that show together, even Eric has said without Hannibal there is no show.

I had a black friend once. He was neat and we smoked weed together. He lived far off and we went to college together, I went to see him once and met all his friends, he has a great life. I felt sad for myself but at the same time I felt good for him. I feel happy knowing he is living that good life, so I don't feel so bad that he doesn't talk to me anymore.
>>
i genuinely dislike most black people
but hannibal will always be cool
>>
>>34968928
>Hannibal is what ties that show together
>without Hannibal there is no show

I wish I could selfishly view this as a compliment.
The only thng I tie together is the rope when I get the privacy to actuall dew it.
>>
>>34969070

You can do what ever you like my man.
>>
>>34968861
Sorry I already have two black friends, I'm not currently looking to take on any more
>>
>>34969070

think what you want to do in life

Do it

be proud of what you are and who you are dont forget your roots and culture

Do what you want to do when you want to do it just be a man and dont give to much of a fuck. If you live in the west you have advantage in a lot of things.
>>
>>34968861
I would be interested. Where are you located?
>>
>>34969286
I exist in nyc
>>
File: 1463193834873.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463193834873.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>34968861
i'm black and have a weed black wife. where you live?
>>
>>34969217
>be proud of what you are and who you are dont forget your roots and culture
I try hard unironically.

But it feels good when I dont have to pretend to like a good hip hop track.
Coming from somone can name more elvis than jay z. But looks like he worships nas.
>>
Eh I've given up on the white friends meme

There are many good white people don't get me wrong but far too many
Make it a point to blurt out edgy racist phrases whilst I'm around for the satisfaction of me not chiping out.

My life philosophy when it comes to friends is to not be enemies with white people but have a close knit group of fellow nigs
My reason being:
>won't make edgy jokes
>they are a one wy ticket to normie hood
>ALL WATCH ANIME AN PLAY VIDYA
>can show you girls
>won't make an effort to make everything race related
>Epic gym bros

Watch dormtainmenttv on YouTube for more information.
>>
>>34969397
>weed
meant
weeb**
>>34969370
I live in rochester ny
>>
Classic nigger not being able to spell, apes can't be robots, fuck off and go rap about weed or whatever you do
>>
>>34969431
I reached a negative point in consumption. I am aware of both but no longer see them as talking/relation points.
>>
Eh I've given up on the white friends meme

There are many good white people don't get me wrong but far too many
Make it a point to blurt out edgy racist phrases whilst I'm around for the satisfaction of me not chiping out.
>bring race into everything
>racial banter EVERYFUCKINGDAY
>turn you into the TOO WHITE FOR THE BLACK KIDS type

My life philosophy when it comes to friends is to not be enemies with white people but have a close knit group of fellow nigs
My reason being:
>won't make edgy jokes
>they are a one wy ticket to normie hood
>can show you girls
>won't make an effort to make everything race related
>Epic gym bros

Watch dormtainmenttv on YouTube for more information.
>>
File: hitlerpepe.jpg (226KB, 880x580px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerpepe.jpg
226KB, 880x580px
Depends. Can I call you my pet nigger?
>>
>>34969496
>There are many good white people don't get me wrong but far too many
>Make it a point to blurt out edgy racist phrases whilst I'm around for the satisfaction of me not chiping out.
>>bring race into everything
>>racial banter EVERYFUCKINGDAY
>>turn you into the TOO WHITE FOR THE BLACK KIDS type

Im aware of this down side.
Ignoring spooki double post its given me clarity on something.

Im fucked up in the head enough to take being a token over an omega in a black group because Im usually well liked enough to find a place in the social ladder.

But being with other blacks our social nature places a sex themed vaccum in every discussion.

And being covertly virtually asexual it pretty much makes the whole 'we gotta find u a bitch' disheartening.

With white friends they didnt feel like they knew enough about black courtship to challenge my clandestine
>>
>>34968861
Hshkjdd eje
>>
>>34969569
Y tho?
I sigmund this shit too much.
>>
>>34969640

This is quite interesting to read from the Caucasian perspective. The other posts too about the downsides of white friends...
>>
>>34969691

Again as a white guy, this stuff is coming from a place of doing something which is so socially condemned feels good, like your getting away with something. Same reason any swear feels good to say. It's a shame that people are like that though. It goes for anyone of any race though, there are a lot of racist people out there. Personally the Chinese are the worst in my experience.
>>
>>34969728
Just want friends who dont care im black and know I Secretly find existing wholeheartedly dissapointing and dont make a nig deal out of it.

Its HI larious the parallels some blacks who qualify as robots have with the poor females who actually have reason to be here.
>>
File: Kayne-West.jpg (45KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Kayne-West.jpg
45KB, 615x409px
>>34969496

I've had black friends who insist on turning everything racial.

> It's so hard being a black man because ____....
> _____ don't like a black man.....
> ____ black man ____

It's ridiculous. Quite often these guys are just cunts.

ps, am white
>>
Which African country are you from? I've always found actual Africans to be fun to banter with about anything, like how indians born and raised in india are more fun than pajeets raised here.
>>
File: autistreee.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
autistreee.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>34969795

There are no black or female robots

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34969793
>something which is so socially condemned feels good
Kek I guess.
The only way I can look at is being nightcrawler bamfing in and out of an elevator.
>>
>>34969864
>robots

>t. "To me" a person,. No. A "human" that is aware of its constant error and inability to meet the standards society has placed for other "people" without friction and feel like a person

I never considered being a just robot was your ability to find a mate, perhaps it is included sure.

But Id like to know your definition
>>
>>34969864
I renig on my definition. *snigger*

I play the devils advocate. Its my job.
I hate it. But it is. And its usually always against myself.

I forgot to factor in one thing making you right.

The definition of robot that women and blacks cannot meet, perhaps actually unironically is the label confirmed by others.

The robot that is who you are.
Not how you feel.

There will always be a comfy place in the western culture archetype for women and blacks to be aloof and generally creepy and still accepted.
Always.

Its a novelty that is excepted and a pill swallowed by normalfags because it comes off as intersting when enough people look.

But being THE robot.
The white male without any specific age that cannot function socially is not played for unique quirkly laughs.

He he tarred and feathered constantly.
He is the butt of the joke of every talking head and smiling face placed for the world to see.
A reminder of failure and warning of who you should not become.

An example that is a taxidermy of the wrong human. Always noted never unironically deconstructed with the attempt to help him instead of mock him.

The world outside, that world cant have black or female robots.

I get it
>>
>>34970215
Eh never considered myself a blackbot desu but being the but of jokes for several years around white friends has fucked with me
Also this particular story:
>be me waiting in front of French
>with femanon friend
>group of beta league toasties enter
>randomly start talking about racist shit
>"black people are like gorillas"
somthing straight out of a racism PSA
>more racist shit
>take ruler I was playing with
>femanon joins in
This bitch was my good friend

Left needless to say with a very skewed opnnion on white people and race that day.
>>
>>34970433
Kek what country?
What year?
>>
>>34970215

Kek just felt like a good REEEE

But yeah you basically nailed it.
>>
>>34970433
This happens a lot more than people think. It sucks.
>>
>>34970890
Wait, I'm not the OP, wtf.
>>
>>34968861
I have a black """"friend"""
All he does is make disgusting lip-smaking noises and drink alcohol excessively
I wish I could tell him he has to leave, but he still sleeps on my couch because iim w huge pussy
>>
>>34970692
Its like that "xcuse my normalfag taste" episode of house of cards.
The one faggot protester in Russia arrested for being faggot. Gets to leave becaus murica but denies chsnce cause muh protest brothers whu Russia cant. Wimds up necking himself in cell.

See in my case i only feel comfy alone.
But hate being lonely. The kind of frienship I want does not have a medium consistent enough to maintain camaraderie and purpose.

Misery loves company.
But not in some of the more obvious ways.
Internet friends where the bond is gestated on the negativity here are compromised by that truth.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.