[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be wizard >turn into wraith >gain enormous superpowers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Chad pills.jpg (55KB, 450x530px) Image search: [Google]
Chad pills.jpg
55KB, 450x530px
>be wizard
>turn into wraith
>gain enormous superpowers that you can't even imagine
>use my powers to find one of the top secret Bogdanoff DNA research facility
>they have Chad pills right there in the first room
>Wizard senses tell me it's a trap so the weaker souls give in to the temptation and give up the increasingly better pills that are in the room
>think back on my 53 years of being a KHV
>OhshitIfellforit.png
>Am attracted to Chad pills they're screaming my name
>Take a box and run away
>It has been less than 24 hours and I've already gotten laid 7 times.
>mfw it's better than I had ever imagined
>mfw offered modelling job while walking on street
>mfw 2 older women offered me 5 figure sums to have sex with them
>I want to help you out guys since you've been here for me since the beginning
>Each trips gets 1 of the remaining pills
>>
>>34968371
It's worth a shot my guy
>>
Eh why not. For Chad hood!
>>
Gimme the Chad pills! I just want a gf that won't leave/cheat
>>
>>34968371
Can I just have any Oxycontin instead?
>>
>>34968371
Bogdanoff meme need to die.
>>
>>34969580
i really don't get it. can someone give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>34968371
>trading away the amazing gifts of the arcane for mere pleasures of the flesh
You disgust me, traitor of winds of magic. You deserve nothing but suffering.
>>
You're all gay
>>
>>34968371
I am become Chad

original Chad
>>
>>34968371
Hand over the pillls
>>
GIVE ME THE FUCKING PILLS REEEE
>>
I am Chad originandos
>>
File: takeoff.jpg (183KB, 1271x1436px) Image search: [Google]
takeoff.jpg
183KB, 1271x1436px
We'll be needing those pills back anon
>>
File: nerve gas.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
nerve gas.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>34968371
Gibs me dat

Hella originality cunt
>>
File: 1446861739003.png (120KB, 277x160px) Image search: [Google]
1446861739003.png
120KB, 277x160px
>>34968371
Nice meme but if you had seccs then you lost your powers and so cant deliver the pills. I bet you're Bogdanoff himself trying to bait betas
>>
>>34970544
Can anybody give me a QUICK RUNDOWN on the hottest new meme of 2017?
>>
>>34970646
Fastest summary I could find

They each studied applied mathematics in Paris, but then began careers in television, hosting several popular programs on science and science fiction.[4][5][6] The first of these, Temps X (Time X), ran from 1979 to 1989
In 1991 the Bogdanovs published a book, Dieu et la Science (God and Science), drawn from interviews with the philosopher Jean Guitton.[4] It became a French bestseller.[4] This book provoked a dispute of its own when University of Virginia astronomy professor Trinh Xuan Thuan accused the Bogdanovs of plagiarizing his 1988[12] book The Secret Melody: And Man Created the Universe. After a legal battle in France, Thuan and the Bogdanovs settled out of court, and the Bogdanovs later denied all wrongdoing. Thuan suggests that the plagiarism suit pressed the brothers to obtain doctorates as fast as possible, since (according to Thuan) the back cover of the book claimed that the Bogdanovs held doctorates when they did not.[5]

In 1993, the brothers began work toward doctorates, first working under the mathematical physicist Moshe Flato of the University of Burgundy. Flato died in 1998, and his colleague Daniel Sternheimer (of CNRS) took over the job of supervising the Bogdanovs. According to Sternheimer, the twins viewed themselves as "the Einstein brothers" and had a propensity to voice vague, "impressionistic" statements; he considered guiding their efforts "like teaching My Fair Lady to speak with an Oxford accent."[4] As he told The Chronicle of Higher Education, Sternheimer did not consider himself an expert in all the topics Grichka Bogdanov included in his thesis, but judged that those portions within his specialty were Ph.D.-quality work.[5]

Grichka Bogdanov was given a Ph.D. by the University of Burgundy (Dijon) in 1999,[13] though this doctorate is sometimes erroneously described as having been granted by the Ecole Polytechnique. He originally applied for a degree in physics.
>>
>>34968371
Okay
Oregeno
>>
>>34968371
give me the chad pill
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.