[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know i'm not a Chad and that it is impossible for a beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (137KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 640x640px
I know i'm not a Chad and that it is impossible for a beta to become alpha but what are some things i can do to become more like Chad? Stuff like lifting and dressing well

I want to at least try to make it
>>
>>34968360
It's not impossible, but most people don't really want to. What exactly do you want?
>>
>>34968391
I want to become as chad as i can. Already planning on going to the gym and started lurking /fa/
>>
Get comfortable with conflict.
>>
>>34968409
You're not expanding on that though. I mean what exactly about being a chad do you want? Women? Popularity? Could you please break it down for me?
>>
>>34968450
I want his life. I want his social status, friends and girls
>>
>>34968475
So social status, friends and girls. First of all, confidence is the very first quality you need to get.
>>
>>34968475
>friends
I have them and that's all I need why do you need a girl to drain you and to be viewed as 'cool' by normies.
>>
>>34968559
>Caring what others think about you
And that is why you will never be truly alpha
It's ok, neither will I
>>
>>34968588
I very had a sense of shame and lost the ability to care about what normies think of me in high school. I would rather die than be alpha so many people lose them self's to fit in I've seen it first hand I refused to change and have stayed happy and true to my self.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.