[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, you really need to step up your game and complete these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: 1484166867595.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484166867595.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
>Anon, you really need to step up your game and complete these orders faster if you want to keep this job.
>Don't just stand around staring into space when it's slow. There's always work to do, Anon.
>Anon, smile once in a while. Show some enthusiasm for Pete's sake.
>I don't care if you're tired. I've had employees work 12 hour shifts and they never complain.
>[Coworker] has been with us for a week and he's already better than you.
>Do I really need to show you how to do this again? You're the one with the college degree, you should be smart enough to know this by now.
>What do you mean you weren't taught how to do this in training? It's just common sense Anon.
>Jesus Christ Anon, you can't keep crying whenever a customer yells at you. Now get back to work, people are waiting for their food.
>>
File: 1474874420125.gif (216KB, 593x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474874420125.gif
216KB, 593x900px
>>34967668

How did the human race consisting of the 99% become slaves to the 1%?
>>
ah, this is my job, but unlike crying like faggot OP I just became a hardass. Fuck these customers. You wanna act stupid then we can go. My job knows this and its my lack of taking bullshit that they're talking about assist manager position that I'm not even interested in. Its a dead end job but I've made it my bitch. git gud OP.
>>
File: triggered.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34967668

Work harder wagecuck, you better afford that husky for me!
>>
>>34967668
You do sound like a retarded pussy though. I get it, some places throw you in and see if you can swim but you seem like an incompetent, overly sensitive pussy.

Seriously, who cries when a customer yells at you?
>>
File: 1484947556745.png (119KB, 225x227px) Image search: [Google]
1484947556745.png
119KB, 225x227px
>>34967724
>look at me they're going to make me assistant to the manager as mcfuckheads
>>
>>34967724
>Its a dead end job but I've made it my bitch
no you haven't. they still own your stupid ass and could drop you if they feel like it.
>>
>>34967755
lol I dont work at a mcdonalds you cuck fuck. and even if I did I'm damn near running the place and I even get to spit in your food. enjoy your meal faggot.
>>
File: 1752110.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1752110.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>34967724
>>34967754

how do I not be a pussy?

people say I just need to get fit, but I've been exercising for a few months now and have lost a lot of weight. that still doesn't change anything though. I'm broken on the inside.
>>
>>34967761
No shit dipshit, that's any job and they haven't yet. so my statement stands. Having an impressive resume kinda saves your ass from time to time despite where you may end up.
>>
>>34967855
Honestly man, I just got tired of it all. I got tired of being sad, weak, and wallowing in the lie that my problem was others fault and not my own. I also saw how others manned up and got shit done despite adversity, Trust me I'm still a broken motherfucker but the fact that I'm atleast trying is giving me enough motivation to become chad-like in every aspect.
>>
shit or get off the pot, anon. either seriously try and get good at your job, or start looking for a less stressful one. whining about it will get you nowhere
>>
>>34967959
Then please tell me why you're here?
>>
File: 1454425547070.png (24KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
1454425547070.png
24KB, 310x326px
>mfw I'll never have to work a shitty wageslave job in my life

Except for those 2 days in the factory, after which I immediately quit.
>>
>>34968028
Do you work sad lonely beer guy?
>>
>>34968028
>start looking for a less stressful one

Fast food jobs are supposed to be least stressful jobs that exist. It's supposed to be for teenagers, old people, and literal retards. If I can't do this, I don't know what else I can handle.
>>
>>34968028
Are there even any less stressful jobs?
>>
ahh the cushy office life
>a boss like michael scott
>a weirdo like dwight
>but no hot woman like karen
>>
>>34967704
CAPITALISM

ORIGINAL POST
>>
File: 1419670069102.png (73KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1419670069102.png
73KB, 618x618px
>>34967817
>trying this hard
Wendy's isn't any better, anon.
>>
>tfw slow learner
>always working as hard as i can to learn quickly
>never good enough
>got fired from unpaid work experience position for apparently being lazy when i was always doing work i was given and seeking out other tasks when i finished
>>
>>34968110
I just started my new job today, and I'm loving it t b h
>>34968152
>>34968155
nah, there are far less stressful jobs around, you just have to either get lucky or have the right degree. fast food is actually stressful as fuck, especially if you're at a busy place where a lot is prepped in house and made to order
>>
>still working in this day and age
Robots are gonna take your jobs anyway
>>
>>34968152
Pro tip: they're the most stressful and they are actually for poor working class people like us. Its called wage slavery for a reason. You're paid you just enough for you to live and your job is meant too keep you too stressed and anxious to think clearly about your situation.
>>
>>34968415
No we're not, funnily enough.
>>
Nothing pisses me off more than the "110%" work ethic ideal that is pushed since the early 2000s. Look at footage from a lot of jobs before then, people would generally be allowed to work at their own pace without some asshole manager being a prick. What happened?
>>
>>34968343
>Do great at 90% of my job except one part
>"anon you need to do x it's your job"
>Feel like I've been hit in the stomach
>boss asks if I'm ok
I'm still there after a year but I still feel horribly inadequate even though everyone says I'm better than the previous person they had in the role
>>
>>34968512
The recession. Employers, especially in big cities, love it, because now even the lowest-tier of jobs they can demand the very best (or fill your space with an illegal immigrant).
>>
File: 1407633269805.gif (2MB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
1407633269805.gif
2MB, 245x240px
>>34968363
>the guy who constantly trips for attention gets a job before you

This is how I die
>>
>>34968512
Not enough jobs to go around. Employers use people's desperation for money to squeeze as much work out of their dwindling staff numbers as possible because they know they can get away with it. If the employee complains they can easily fire them and grab the next applicant from the mile long queue.
>>
>>34968577
don't feel too bad, it's my 5th real job, and all have been in the same field, which makes getting a job in said field much easier
>>
>>34968563

iktf

Every time something like that happens, my accumulated confidence breaks apart and I start thinking about how terrible I am at the job.
>>
>>34968769
A problem I have is I'm an assistant manager and there is a lot of overlap which isn't clear.

My boss can also go from "don't ask me I'm just a girl" to playing 7d Go on the spiritual plane in a split second.
>>
Name the workplace, OP.

>>34967724
Excellent work, employee! Let this be an example for the rest of you slackers: you can always work harder.
>>
File: RT-store-clerk-3.jpg (576KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RT-store-clerk-3.jpg
576KB, 1800x1200px
>have to stop traffic while large ass delivery truck backs around the mall to get to the highway
>first car is a cab driver
>she asks why I'm stopping traffic
>after I explain, she says "I see that!"
>She drives around me, nearly hitting the truck
>second car asks me the same
>says "oh" and drives in between truck and me
>the rest of the cars stay

Holy fuck, people are stupid
>>
File: youareretarded.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
youareretarded.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>34968152
>Fast food jobs are supposed to be least stressful jobs that exist
>mfw somebody that thinks like this actually exists
>>
>>34968907

Sounds horribly annoying. I got a boss that's kind of like that. He's unnaturally friendly so long as he knows he'll get something out of it, but he enjoys making thinly veiled threats and guilting people the moment they decline extra shifts. I can't be around him anymore without being on guard.
>>
>>34967668
>There's always work to do, Anon.

Why do people say this like we both don't know it means nothing? You're right there's always plenty of busywork to fill the remaining hours since the real work has been done since before noon.
>>
>>34967668
I can't really hate normies for saying these things, I don't even know why I am so fucked up.
>>
>>34967668
Sometimes I think getting a job would be better than I think it would be but then I'm reminded by threads like this that isn't the case.
>>
>make 60k a year stocking and facing shelves 40/h a week
>spend about 2 hours every weekend workday on my phone out back while earning double pay
>everyone likes me
>live in a small town full of friendly well off older white people
>job isn't particularly stressful, but our newest boss has a combination of control issues and insecurity, so he keeps nagging about stuff everyone already knows. he'll be gone in a year though.

>tfw king of the losers
>tfw no gf
>>
>>34968152
Factory jobs are 100x less stressful but they're really boring and the monotony of it makes you contemplate your future of continued menial labor and wonder why you can't work up the short burst of courage you need to finally kill yourself.
>>
File: symkyrJabroni.jpg (47KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
symkyrJabroni.jpg
47KB, 600x315px
>>34967704
Because the 99% are worthless pieces of shit that would not exist without economies of scale. Now enjoy this planet and know your role.
>>
>>34969818
Aus?

Get me a job pls
>>
>>34969818
>friendly well off old people

They're "friendly" because they want a piece of your twink ass anon.. I also grew up in a small town full of older people who are oddly reminiscient of pedophiles
>>
>>34967668
and normies have such a fetish for this bullshit too
>>
>>34967668
>if you have time to lean, you have time to clean!
>99% isn't 100%!
>this is supposed to be a fun workplace, don't you want to have fun?
>remember to upsell the protection plan!
>there's a stack of applications in the office from people who would love to have your job!
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.