[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW fell for the SoCal meme. I saved up and moved but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1383601437363.png (10KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1383601437363.png
10KB, 321x339px
>TFW fell for the SoCal meme.

I saved up and moved but it's shit here
>>
>>34966966
Where in socal? If you chose LA it's your own damn fault, idk why anyone would anybody think that's a good place to live
>>
>>34966966
You must be doing it wrong. San Diego here and it's perfect for botbros. Ocean Beach specifically.
>>
>>34967023

Santa Monica, I feel very inferior, very poor, very dated here. It's like people here are a few generations ahead of me in terms of genetics
>>
>>34966966
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34966966
Im getting the hell out of LA soon i hope.
I want to move to a small town in oklahoma.
I have indian genetics so i get free healthcare and land or something, but i have to go to the mayors office or something.
Just need to have a job lined up.
>>
>>34967039
>OB
>perfect for bots
I don't follow. I've only been a few times and it strikes me as California on steroids - EVERYONE is dressed like a dudebro, beach cruiser bikes and longboards everywhere, smells like weed, crusty hobos on every street corner...
The tide pools are really cool though and there's some kickass places to eat
>>
>>34967077
That's what you get for working at riot
>>
>>34967153
We get a lot of tourists and other cali brahs but trust me, this is a town of friendly misfits. I work at Winston's and it's all about music and chill and being your own weird ass self.
>>
move to Vancouver, it's just as expensive and it rains all the time and it's full of weeb Asians who aren't even Japanese Ha Ha
>>
>>34966966
congrats retard, been here for 20 years and its an absolute shithole
>>
>>34967077
Oh god you're in santa monica to boot? good luck getting pussy because ever bitch down there is mental. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
>>
>>34967153
It's true though, OB is full of eccentric people, Pacific Beach is where the chads are
>>
>>34966966
What makes it so shitty?
I take it that you live in a less than we'll off area
>>
>>34967039
What else is there to do in San Diego? Moving there soon and don't know anything about the area.
>>
>>34967412
stay inside, duh
>>
>>34967381

Pretty much expensive af without any benefits unless you're an illegal and if your making less than $80k a year you'll be surrounded by Mexicans who can't speak English, potholes, and the inequality, seems like you're either rich or poor here, no middle class
>>
>>34967412
I've lived here for years and I'm still figuring that one out
>>
>>34967412

Where in SD? In chula Vista, go to Tijuana
In north county, go to the parks
In the city, explore it and the surrounding areas
In El Cajon, do meth with the failed Midwesterners
>>
>>34967706
What can I do in TJ that I can't do in el norte?
>>
>socal

Disgusting.
>weather is shit, most of the time is way too hot
>have to drive an hour to get anywhere
>50+% of the population are 4 foot tall fat brown subhumans
>rampant poverty and homelessness everywhere
>antisocial leftist degeneracy
>high taxes
>basically a desert and is in perpetual drought
>massive wildfires every year
>earthquakes
>cost of living is insane, you will never own a home
>>
>>34967706
>>34967736
TJ is a maymay, go there if you want to get shot or an std
>>
>>34967758
>all of socal = the LA metropolitan area
Nice try flyoverfag
>>
>>34966966
Have you at least gotten yourself a qt latina gf yet? They're practically growing on trees
>>
>>34967882
Yeah but the drawn on eyebrows is a turn off
>>
>>34967962
Just wipe them off
Gggjj
>>
>>34967706
Not sure where I'll be living yet, likely somewhere south of Miramar and north of Chula Vista. Still leaves a broad range of places and I haven't quite grasped how long commuting to work will take yet.
>>
>>34968022
where u work nigga
>>
>>34968070
Micro Soft
>>
>>34966966

become a doctor and live in a mansion near the mountains in Pasadena
>>
>>34968070
Would rather not provide specifics, it's sort of in the Serra Mesa area.
>>
>>34968101
>>34968221
I highly advise you take this map into consideration
>>
>>34968022
Yeah that like a good million, or two people living there. Have fun with the traffic. I used to do from university and 15 to Escondido, the drive home was hell
>>
Live in the Bay Area instead it's expensive as fuck too but you'll be dealing with Asians and homos instead of Mexicans.

Nice weather too
>>
>>34968724
I'd rather deal with those groups than Mexicans who still think they're living in Mexico. Speak English you fucks
>>
>>34967077
JUICE CLEANSE
SANTA MONICA STEPS
you're lucky to live there
>>
>>34967312

How's it compare to NYC, cost wise.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.