[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you were the quiet guy but always in top1-3 dps every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: index.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>tfw you were the quiet guy but always in top1-3 dps every pull
>tfw well-liked and respected by everyone but no friends
who /silent but deadly/ here
>>
>>34966420
Global elite on csgo, diamond 1 in LoL and I don't have a single friend.
>>
>>34966420
I'm 22, always been good at vidya but never ever talked before. Decided to try the other day, got told to get cancer and die. Never again.
>>
tfw outdpsing top dps with my huntard in vanilla wow on world dragons with the ancient bone bow from stratholme
>>
Yeah im top dps everytime cause im in a casual guild feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>34966420
was me. Retribution paladin here that made a lot of people reconsider them as a viable damage spec.
>>
File: fug.jpg (37KB, 250x323px)
fug.jpg
37KB, 250x323px
>>34966420
>won multiple Dark Souls 1 & 3 PvP tournaments with cash prizes
>none of them will ever know I'm a suicidal NEET IRL
>>
>>34966420
That was me, OP.
Enhance shammy constantly at the top, couldn't play PvP to save my life but give me a raid and I won't disappoint.
>>
>>34966489
I'll be your friend but I'm not the greatest at either game.
>>
File: 1470770991316.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470770991316.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
/silent but deadly/
>>
>>34966420
tfw op dps but don't get invited to raids because i'm a rogue
>>
>>34966420
>top 1-3 dps every pull

unless you're in a high end mythic guild this is not impressive in the slightest. If you are then if you're playing any FoTM class it's also not impressive beyond the fact you're in high end mythic progress

t. loud, proud and top 99th percentile phrases every pull in mythic
>>
>>34967730
hello wrath babby nigger
>>
>>34966769
Rets are for fags, the only good thing about them is they can use all levels of seal of crusader for + holy damage buff and have sick disc priest dpsing with smite holy fire.
>>
>>34966420
Let me guess you started playing wow when Panda came out? You little bitch ass fuck boi.
>>
Anyone else sad when wow first came out the manual said you could play dwarf mages but you actually couldnt..
>>
>>34967801
I've always wanted to play as a disc dps priest with a ret pally for the buffs and damage, can you stack those judgements?
>>
>>34967472
Cata faggot detected Enhance shaman top dps fuck off kid
>>
>>34967890
Yes you can stack them, its pretty fun not bad in 5 mans but raiding wont ever happen the bads is gear scailing but fun as hell in pvp
>>
>>34967859
manual also said taurens could run faster than other races, but they could not. all races ran at the same speed.
>>
File: trump_WoW.jpg (2MB, 1600x1129px) Image search: [Google]
trump_WoW.jpg
2MB, 1600x1129px
>proudest achievement of my life is the raiding guild I created
>we weren't a top 100 guild but we cleared all the content in a timely manner and had fun doing it
>after all our mains and alts were geared we made gold for the guild by selling runs/loot to randoms
>tfw server celebrity when I was a GM
>founded my guild in Wrath but WoD was so shit that everyone quit
>>
File: 1485977780953.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485977780953.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>be enhancement shaman in tbc
>dont do amazing dps but buff my group with windfury and totem twisting grace of air
>group loves me because i help them deal insane deeps

who else /support dps/ here
>>
>>34967925
Enhance shammys were gods in TBC and early Legion as well you faggot
>>
>>34967801
Say what you want. I smashed.
>>
>>34968133
wrath too
>enha+retri arena combo
>>
>had 4 close friends
>would do dungeons together
>would quest together when new expansion came out
>joined a guild together
>integral part of raid team since we had a tank and a healer. DPS werent bad either.
>slowly stop logging on during pandoria
>eventually some of them just stop playing
>i stop playing
>now dont even have online friends

I still remember meeting two of them in Westfall and joining up with them. Then we met one in Wetlands and the other in Burning Steps. Its sad to say but that was probably when i was happiest and had the most social interaction.
>>
>>34967472
Ey, sounds just like me.
>>34967925
Class doesn't matter if your guild members are shittier than you
>>
>>34966626
>top dps as a huntard

You must have played against some shit dps or never did raids. Rogues were always top dps.
>>
Popular people aren't good at games.
>>
>>34968340
>Popular people aren't good at games.
Absolutely incorrect. The most successful people in (multiplayer) vidya are generally very popular and social normies, because networking, socializing, and charisma is a key part of getting into the top scene.
>>
>onee-san priestess
>/sit/ all day in front of crowded areas looking at duels
>gets requested all the time for dungeons
>gets asked all the time if i want to join a guild

Good days, good days. You'd be surprised how people can actually be nice to an older nee-san.
>>
>>34968407
Please be my onee-san and play video games with me!
>>
>got picked up by a guild who needed a tank
>the GM and main tank and I became friends
>tanking alongside eachother during MC, BWL, AQ and bits of Naxx
>always us as the MT/OT having each others backs
>it's like we could read eachothers minds, wipes were so rare because of it
>both had Thunderfurys, we're both so well known
>same thing happened during start of BC
>he got accepted into some engineering school
>I was gonna go to med school a few months later
>we just stop playing
>log on a few years later after Wrath came out
>notice he was online
>we partner up again during our break, just like old times
>eventually uni was about to start soon
>we're tanking ulduar drunk on TS together
>he says we'll probably never talk again but he'll miss me, we've been great friends etc
>trying not to cry
>haven't played since that summer

I miss you
>>
>>34968257
>incapable of making online friends nowadays

My friend list has tons of people on it but I like none of them. Between the age 13 and 15 something changed

feels bad man

>>34968340
are you blind?

Popular people tend to be the best at everything except extremely high end STEM academic disciplines

Watch any stream of a world first raider, they're always a loud aggressive turbo normie talking in ebonics with their normie friends over voice coms about what gym was like today and how they made fun out of some /r9k/ fatass. Same goes for most other things. When I got into my elite gifted and talented high school, nearly all of the high achieving kids were chads who bragged about fucking stacey and megan at the same time while high on cocain.
>>
>>34967984
They were able. When wow first launched taurens were unable to use mounts because they were too big. So instead they able to learn the plainsrunning ability which was similar to worgens running wild ability. They were their own mount.
>>
>>34968340
All GM's I've known were Chads. You have to be to raid lead 40 people.
>>
>he doesnt pretend to be a slut with other sluts and masturbating to each other in goldshire
>>
>>34968504
check your facts faggo

that wasn't even during beta, I believe it was alpha
>>
>>34968485
that sounds incredible anon, I hope you meet the guy again someday
>>
>>34966420
I miss this game so fucking much but it will never be what it was.
>>
>>34966489
>bragging about ge

u have esea or what, fgt?

i cant stand mm its all cheaters. but then again esea has them too its just their cheats arent as good and less instances of them

hopefully the machine learning ai will catch cheaters
>>
>>34966420
>this thread
Am I (and >>34968547 obviously) the only ones who has actually ever even played WoW before, I feel as if /wowg/ would lose their shit over this thread.
>>
>>34968517
My GM was a 30-something woman.
>>
File: lew.jpg (33KB, 297x310px)
lew.jpg
33KB, 297x310px
>>34966420

>tfw I'm the tank main
>best tank in my server for tera
>purposefully fuck up at least once per run to put my party on edge
>They barrage me with insults calling me dumb faggot etc.
>fucking love it for some reason
>wow them in the end with my tanking skills
>they add me
>next run do as much as possible to ruin everything
>get insulted to the max and blocked
>fucking diamonds.gif
>rinse and repeat with next party

Who /masochist/ player here? I have problems.
>>
>>34966420
wait, so you're a fart?
>>
>>34968591
All my GMs bar one who's guild I destroyed and stole from him have been super fucking nice. The best one being a husband/wife combo that both watched tonnes of anime
>>
>tfw silent and useless and ignored by all and not invited to groups and excluded from the main group every time and forced to run with randoms who will never acknowledge me and never get any drops and end up wasting my time so i quit
>>
>>34967859
The wrath of the lich king box also said you'd be able to engage in pvp aerial dogfights. That was never a thing
>>
>>34968583
I played from vanilla until WotLK. I just didn't avatartfag it up like /vg/ does
>>
>>34968911
it would have been really cool though.
>>
>>34968627
Sounds kinda hot DESU
OU
>>
>>34967984
I think taurens could but I cant remember I started as alliance it was suppose to be their mount I think the run speed.

>>34968911
I remember that too would have been cool.

You guys remember vanilla how bad survival hunter was with the ability lacerate.
>>
Does anyone remember the vanilla Alterac Valley PVP? Fucking used to take hours to complete. It was amazing.
>>
>>34968189
The only thing that got smashed was your fucking boipussy you little faggot
>>
>>34968992
not as amazing as a 100 low level hordes raiding ashenvale and getting rekt by the guards.
>>
>>34968992
B8 but I will bite, lasted for days you cuck
>>
>>34969033
And it was glorious.

>>34969016
Quality

I have serious nostalgia over this game. If I could go back to those times and play it for a day, I would.
>>
>>34969033
Before it got nerfed it took days. But post 1.3 only took hours.

>>34968992
AV was shit and killed wpvp. Was just hours or days of people turtling with shit honour gains.
>>
File: 1487205682210.jpg (39KB, 298x354px) Image search: [Google]
1487205682210.jpg
39KB, 298x354px
>>34966420
>tfw organized shoah at the dark portal again
Loved those times.
>>
>>34969069
I can't recommend less revisiting old games. It fucking sucks. You just don't get that feeling of euphoria and you will just be left with emptiness.
>>
>>34969248
I wouldnt say this applies to all old games. However, WoW is a MMO so you cant go back and revisit it.
>>
File: 1484684253418.png (45KB, 511x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484684253418.png
45KB, 511x396px
>>34969008
please. do go on. this has triggered me
>>
>>34968992
BC Alterac was the best.

I can remember up to 2 hours battlefield with people trying to come up with tactics on the chat as the battle was progressing.

It was even better when the teams were equals so the mid-field battle would take more than 40min before someone makes a mistake and either we could push or a rogue could finally bypass for towers.
>>
>>34968992
>used to take hours to complete
Never got to play it but from what I've heard it could even take a couple days, sounds like such a fun time.
>>
>>34969358
that picture is hilarious, it could either mean pepe wants you to fuck his boypussy or you are about to get pooped on, I miss pepe
>>
>>34968992
Only because some mong would cap the middle GY. pushing all the allies to their main base.
>>
>>34966420
I was the same. Then I asked a few guildmates to do some dungeons at the start of legion and 3 people volunteered. Now I have frends.
>>
File: SMAC.jpg (637KB, 1772x2210px) Image search: [Google]
SMAC.jpg
637KB, 1772x2210px
>>34969248

If Alpha Centauri was a person, it would be old enough to legally post on 4chan. I still go back and play a game or two every week. It has better AI and diplomacy than most strategy games coming out today. It's the only game of its genre I have ever played that has quality lore and story too. Truly a timeless classic.
>>
>>34968485
that's rad as fuck. i miss my old buddies from the glory days of WoW. such great times.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.