[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to stay on this board and post kind encouraging messages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

I want to stay on this board and post kind encouraging messages for people who are suffering here but I feel conflicted because I know when I was deeply addicted to imageboards I would browse for hours and one kind post for me would be like a huge surge of dopamine that would keep me addicted to the hope of getting more scraps of attention.

I once heard a story about a Jewish psychiatrist who was planning to escape his concentration camp but willingly decided to stay to help all the suffering people there. I feel like that about this place but I don't know if it would actually just hurt people even more. I like you guys a lot.
>>
>>34966311
Not all is black or white. You're not just a perfectly normal member of society or the most desperate of robots. Just do things as you like, for example helping robots. And about the dopamine, I just keep hearing this word lately: be it here or somewhere else, you're gonna look for it.
>>
thanks for your help, OP. You're like BluSkye with the comfy threads. It's very nice. You're probably helping a lot of people by being nice.
>>
>>34966311
Even when nothing nice happens here, I don't go elsewhere. There's nowhere else to go, anyways
Feel free to brighten up the place, but don't force yourself to if you'd rather leave
>>
>>34966311
that's a very nice picture anon thank you for posting it and thank you for being a nice person :)
>>
I'm drunk band I wanna skill myself

Can I have a hug anon that picture is nice
>>
>>34967781
I hugged my monitor for a long time and put a lot of love in it. Hug your monitor back to claim your hug from me, or if you're embarrassed to do that then you can also claim your hug with your brain by thinking about it. This hug can be redeemed infinity times whenever you are sad. Please don't kill yourself friend, I will be really sad if you die. What's wrong?
>>
>>34967963
I jugged my phone

What's wrong is I'm crazy like BPD and I hate everything and I wananruin my life and fail and kill myself

Also I'm pushing away my freidnds and family and I feel like. Nothing is real and I'm scared and have anxiety I wanna die
>>
>>34968129
I'm sorry anon, I also struggle with mental illness and anxiety and it is a difficult struggle. I know that it can be hard to do normal everyday things that most people don't even think about. But I care about and dont want you to kill yourself and that's real. Please stop drinking for tonight, drink water, and go to sleep as soon as you can. It will feel a little better when you are rested and not drunk.
>>
>>34968462
I m tying to sleep

I woke up at 4 today and. Ow it's 7 and I was so depressed and crazy

I just need t die
>>
>>34968495
No do not die! I can't promise you that things will get any better if you stay live, but if you die it's definitely all over. If you stay alive and die of natural causes in the future when it's your time to go, when you get to heaven I will personally give you a hug. But you can't redeem this hug if you kill yourself...
>>
>>34968708
Ok anon thank. You

Those pictures help

I'm gonna imagine you holding me and then try dsleep
>>
>>34966311
That's funny cause I started doing the same thing 2 days ago
I'm not a normalfag by any means, propably even in worse spot then several of true robots here but I like being overly nice to everyone here. Even if I can't apply my advice myself maybe someone else will get better because of me

I love you all robots. No matter how weird, autistic or ugly you are, there is always someone who cares. Maybe you have not yet met this person
>>
I have extremely autistic interests (guns, engineering/simulator/space vidya, space warfare, naval warfare) and I feel like I'll never have any friends who will really be able to sperg out with me about this shit.
>>
>>34968777
Good night friend. I love you a lot. I mean that.

>>34968836
I am the same way. Life is full of suffering and I want to support my friends here. We will be stronger if we endure together.

>>34968966
I'm sorry anon, I'm in a similar situation with cute anime so I know that can feel pretty miserable and lonely. If you make some friends some day, maybe you can get them interested in that stuff even if they don't know or care at first. I don't know anything about those topics but I think it would be fun to learn about them if I had a friend who wanted to share them with me.
>>
File: 1487196858380.png (670KB, 736x439px) Image search: [Google]
1487196858380.png
670KB, 736x439px
>>34969146
Okay cool you can be my engineering autism apprentice.
>>
File: tmp_24294-a2hBdlX-1543606649.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24294-a2hBdlX-1543606649.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>34969201
Okay tell me things about it! I'm warning you I'm not very smart so I might not understand but I will listen. c:
>>
File: 20170201180725_1.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170201180725_1.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
>>34969251
Alright, this is the most autistic engineering game ever made, Children of a Dead Earth. How much of that can you understand?
>>
>>34969308
About 0% lol. Is the point of the game to keep the nuclear reactor cool so it doesn't go into meltdown?
>>
>>34969616
That's just a single module out of an entire range of them, you could use a more powerful reactor to power a railgun or laser. It's a space warfare simulator based entirely off of real science.
>>
>>34969699
That's really cool! Do you have to know how to do real science to play the game or does it teach you? It sounds fun but also really high-powerlevel.
>>
>>34969308
>Children of a Dead Earth

lol, i just got this.

>fukken awesome
>not shitting u
>>
as long as we're alone.......

we might as well be alone together
>>
>>34969840
You don't have to know anything, the campaign teaches you all the orbital mechanics needed. Knowing a bit definitely helps, for example when I built my first reactor I knew what a thermocouple was so that helped a lot. Mostly I visited the forums and looked at tips and designs from other people to learn it.

>>34969873
What's your Steam? We can share designs n sheeit.
>>
>>34966311
1 thing I have learned from 4chan is not to take shit so seriously

for example those ISIS videos, we know about mean people like ISIS and nazis and they seem like comic book villains, then when you see them attach a prisoner to a missile and fire him it can be very emotional

but the emotions are kind of separate from the abstract concept, they are an entirely different thing, the only thing to fear is fear itself as roosevelt said, there is no need to feel the fear

we are only human of course, but this is a fact, if you have the right state of mind and take some time out to let the fear drain away you can overcome fear as well as anger, hate and frustration
>>
File: 1486278669295.jpg (74KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486278669295.jpg
74KB, 750x750px
ITT we post mildly plausible things that make us feel good.
>When people say this, lol (or some equivalent), or use a positive reaction pic they are laughing or smiling irl.
>>
I once talked to someone about how none of my friends liked strategy games and how none of them liked games that required you to think, and they just said "well if that's the case why don't you find someone who does?" And I just don't know how to do this, I'm not really sure how I made friends at all.
>>
Nice poster I hope you can help with something i've been wondering about.
Every time i think of a normal person, a person like one of my parents, I just wonder how they can do the things that they've done.
Going to work everyday.
Raising children.
Driving long hours.
In general, being mildly successful.
I don't know where they get the willpower to keep going every day.
I'm terrified of the day that they expect me to start doing all of that.
Where do they get the energy?
How do they have mental strength to keep going?
I wish i could make a funny 'motivation' vergil joke but im too tired for even that.
>>
>>34969967
That is really true. When you have fear, you suffer twice. Having no fear is hard to put into practice, though.
>>
File: 1481452847682.jpg (199KB, 1362x1377px) Image search: [Google]
1481452847682.jpg
199KB, 1362x1377px
I'm a former robot that still reads and posts here and tries to help out robots if I can.
>>
>>34970084
It is really hard. I'm still trying to figure out how to do it and I've been trying for years. But I believe in an afterlife and I hope that even if I never make friends in this life that I'll have a lot of friends in the next. It probably sounds totally irrational but thinking that way brings me some peace and hope.
>>
>>34968462
I just came to this thread after going to the gym for 3 days in a row for the first time in months. I feel so hapopy now, anons, I don't ecven know how to descrube it. It's like I'm tired, but opened to all the world, including you guys. I'm hungry for connections,a nd I'm make them in every thrread. Excercise, bros, I don't knoiw what else to say. I love youguys, I hope it works out. I'm so tired, but I dont wanna stop. I hoipe I don'
t stop. I love you guys.
>>
>>34970366
I just want someone to talk to, I guess at the end of the day, I just want someone to pretend to give a shit about me.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.