[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man I'm so glad the ">that feel when no girlfriend"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 11_09_13.jpg (51KB, 400x536px) Image search: [Google]
11_09_13.jpg
51KB, 400x536px
Man I'm so glad the ">that feel when no girlfriend" thing is just a meme.

I can't imagine not having a nice, young girl to hang around with in the summer. I mean it's so lonely sitting alone every night! Why do that when you could be driving along laughing and talking about your life and ambitions with a sweet, soft and attractive girl.

I feel really bad for those guys out there who actually don't have someone they can take out on a summer night and kiss, smell their nice shampooed hair, feel their soft fingers intwined with their own, and just feel their heart beating knowing that the person beside them feels they are someone worth spending their time with. It must be a sad life for those people.
>>
File: cryingcat.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cryingcat.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
If you were trying to make me feelbad then you're succeeded.
>>
File: c0c.jpg (40KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
c0c.jpg
40KB, 634x650px
>>34966146
>he doesn't know memes are real
I feel really bad for those guys out there who actually don't have memes
>>
>>34966146
I spent last summer living in an apartment in a uni town that's known for partying.

Let me tell you, this place is the definition of hell for a robot.

I'd work at a shitty lab doing grunt work for barely above min. wage, and each night I'd walk home in the cool summer night as chads and roasties were walking in the opposite direction.

Laughing, socializing. Making memories to last a lifetime.

I'd get to my unfurnished apartment. Grab what little food filled my cupboard, usually ramen & gingerale, and sit alone on the balcony.

I can hear echos of their voices as they mingled. All the while I sat smelling the summer breeze with a dimly lit phone in hand. Browsing /r9k/.

I can't think of a worse thing for a robot to endure.
>>
>>34966447
sounds Elliotian.

That sounds kind of comfy though. All you'd need to do is get a GF and you'd be set, right?
>>
>>34966522
It does sound like Elliot haha... I hadn't realized that.

It's not that I need a GF... just one F :[
>>
>>34966447
Rodge detected
>>
>>34966522
>>34966671
I have deep sympathy for Elliot Rodger because I've experienced much of the same. Being alone and depressed when you're surrounded by happy company 24/7 (uni) is torture.

But I'm not about to kill innocent people because I'm fucked up. That's just not fair.
>>
>>34966447
I attend a party school and experience the same thing, more or less.

Take last night yesterday evening, for instance:
>wake up from nap at around ~5
>roommate brought his gf over again while I was asleep
>suspect she'll be staying in our room the entire weekend, again
>get up, get dressed, brush teeth, grab my shit and promptly leave room
>walk to big study building on campus, where it's typically quiet around now (most students are either partying or getting ready to party)
>find a comfy spot on the top floor next to a window
>take out my laptop, raisins and drink and spend the next ~8 hours listening to music/shitposting/whatever
>leave a little after 2 in the morning
>during the walk towards my dorm, pass by countless groups of people returning from parties, going to different parties, etc.

That's generally how I spend my weekends here.
>>
>>34966146
Sounds shitty no thanks.
>>
File: 1487193723551.jpg (53KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1487193723551.jpg
53KB, 440x440px
>>34966146
Gj dude.
You made me want to anhero more.
>>
File: 20170128_200059.jpg (619KB, 1064x1063px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_200059.jpg
619KB, 1064x1063px
>>34966794
I feel you, man. One-hundred percent.

I just wish libraries were open late over the weekends.

Last semester, one of the worst of feels. Holy crap, that night...

> friday
> leave wageslave lab I'm working at
> get to shitty apartment
> apartment is no longer empty, as it's the semester and 3 chads I sorta know moved in
> eat small meal and sleep
> wake up at 8 pm dehydrated
> loud music coming from living room
> drowsy
> I grab a few books and stumble through the crowd of drunken roasties and chads
> they're having "conversations"
> standing right next to each other but yelling
> YA SO THIS SAMASTER I'VE NEVAR BEEN SO DRUNK BAFORE, YA KNOWW!?
> who_are_these_animals.jpg
> finally slip out of the apartment
> cold winter air hits me
> go from being groggy to bone chillingly cold
> I make the half-hour hike across campus
> shivering and staring at the ground
> just contemplating in general how shitty everything is
> people so happy and content pass by me
> Am I the only one who struggles?
> get to the library at last
> yank the handle
> *click*
> closed
> begin wandering aimlessly
> make my way to a field right next to the main road going through the college
> watching the traffic go by
> the thousands of college students dressed up
> in their nice cars
> with their friends
> having the time of their lives
> while I sat alone
> on the cold field
> crying silently

Holy fuck I can't handle these feels. I took pic related that night because it was so beautiful. It's part of the field and the main road I sat watching.
>>
>>34967048
That night, I ended up going to a subway. Bought a drink and the owner was chill enough to let me do some work there.

It was completely empty. Loads of people passed by along the street outside, and him and I just made small talk throughout the night. Ended up being sorta /comfy/ but in general, one of my worst memories of college... so far...
>>
File: IMG_4795.jpg (307KB, 902x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4795.jpg
307KB, 902x1280px
>>34967048
>>34967158
Anon you're a good story teller.
I would say don't be so sad but it appears to cause you to create good work, so, apply it to something better than shitposting instead.
>>
>>34967623
Thank you anon. My story-telling may come in handy when I write my manifesto... "My Twisted Life".

(I'm joking FBI, don't hurt me)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.