[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I ordered a pizza >accidentally replaced pizza sauce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>tfw I ordered a pizza
>accidentally replaced pizza sauce with alfredo sauce
>dont even know wtf happened there

what do I do? I literally just threw away twenty dollars. Should I call them back? What if they say too bad it was my fuckup?
>>
It was your fuck up

KYS
>>
It was your fuck up and they can pull up the receipt to prove that you ordered alfredo sauce (even if it was on accident)
>>
well i called them back and ill update on what happened
>>
File: ringo.gif (610KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ringo.gif
610KB, 500x500px
Eat it up then stick your finger down your throat. Thats what you deserve.
>>
File: 1487030735638.png (216KB, 482x436px)
1487030735638.png
216KB, 482x436px
>>34965648
CALL THEM BEFORE THE CHEF STARTS YOUR ORDER YOU IDIOT
>>
>>34965648
Maybe try and convince yourself that's what you really wanted all along.
>>
Whats Alfredo sauce?
>>
Alfredo sauce isn't so bad, it compliments well with a BBQ chicken pizza.
>>
>>34965778
its too late I didnt realize the fuckup until I got it

they said they'd give me 50% off my next order and I just hung up. I had 80 dollars in the bank and I wanted a pizza then spend the rest on groceries and now I have no pizza
>>
>>34965648
Just call. In the real world, businesses care about satisfying customers. 95% of managers will send out the right pizza so youll keep coning back because it is more profit in the long term.
>>
>>34965805
ive never had alfredo sauce before and it tastes like absolute shit
>>
>>34965648
One of my favorite pizzas is spinach with philly steak and alfredo sauce instead of tomato.

You might like it, OP.
>>
im leaving this thread to go out and throw out the pizza and buy grocieries then im going to kill myself for being a massive fuckup loser who cant even order pizza right anymore

this wouldve been the best thing to happen to me in a while and its ruined my entire day
>>
>>34965648
pretend u didn't call them and it was a prank call to ur house or something
then call them back later to order and if they ask then say that the prank call made u hungry and gave u the idea to order pizza
>>
File: 1485873286889.gif (375KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1485873286889.gif
375KB, 300x168px
>>34965648
What were the other toppings?
>>
>>34965814
Tell them thats ridiculous, thatthe problem mustve been with their computer and you shouldnvhave to spend an extra $10 bc they messed up, and if the pizza isnt replaced for free you wont order from there again. Unless youre an idiot and already took credit for ordering alfredo.

How are people not capable of handling such a simple problem on their own?
>>
>>34965814
How do you accidentally add a weird option. Who even changes the sauce
>>
>>34965915
just brooklyn pepperoni
>>
>>34965935
I wanted extra sauce but that drop down menu lies above the alfredo sauce option so i mustve accidentally doulbe clicked it

now like I said im killing myself brb
>>
Omg what a pussy, demand they give you what you wanted even if you did make it wrong
>>
So i went to my local pizza shop instead of dominos and got a delicious slice

Never ordering from those paki fucks again
>>
Alfredo is fucking delicious what the hell is wrong with you you dumb motherfucking pizza normie
>>
Fucking give me your address I will save that delicious pizza you fucking ingrate normie. fuck you I hate you so much for throwing perfectly good food away
>>
>>34966306
Im sure it tastes fine with other ingredients but i had pepperoni and thin crust. Imagine just drinking alfredo sauce because thats what it tasted like
>>
If you call them back to replace the sauce you're going to get extra, different sauce.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.