[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Always complaining about muh virginity >Will only settle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1478699189996.jpg (7KB, 260x206px) Image search: [Google]
1478699189996.jpg
7KB, 260x206px
>Always complaining about muh virginity
>Will only settle for pure virgin 9/10 maiden
I really don't get this board sometimes
>>
Not all of us. I'd pretty much fuck anyone but still a mid-30s virgin.
>>
>>34964713
I don't get how this works could turn to such shit.
>>
virgin 9/10's? they don't exist

you appear to have no idea what you're talking about, norman
>>
>>34964877
OP here
What I meant was this board has a weird fixation with virginity as a be all/end all

If you're a spaghetti thrower, you can't really be too picky

Think about it like this, would YOU want to be your first?
>>
>>34964965
you're a fucking cuck, ofc people what the best looking gf and VIRGIN, independent of you being ugly or not
>>
>>34964713
>>34964965
I would fuck literally any girl and I am pretty good-looking
Just can't be bothered socializing with normies so I'm SOL
>>
>>34964713
Stupid normie
You can have your busted roastie turbosluts
>>
>>34965037
>>34965130
You're misunderstanding, there's nothing wrong with having standards and prefering virgins to non-virgins

I'm just saying that its kind of retarded to act all 'woe is me' on here if you're not willing to compromise on some pretty unrealistic standards
>>
>>34964713
>she won't even give you one time
It's not that much to ask for normie.
>>
>>34964965

yes, of course i would. i would absolutely love to have a non-fat, non-ugly, european-born, employed, driving, funny, fashionable guy with a decent sized cock, who doesn't have the "nice guy" red flag attitude, to show him the ropes, to save him from killing himself at the age of 24. absolutely, 100%. i would swipe on myself on tinder because my profile was unique, because my photo wasn't THAT bad, because i'm a better 1 on 1 conversationalist than every single chad out there

you wouldn't want to be your first? i don't believe it

i knew exactly what you meant. your point was very simple

my counter-point is that you make the childlike error of assuming the thousands of faggots on this board are identical, that a hivemind on an anonymous Ugandan Rifling Board could even be possible

barely anyone thinks virginity is an end all

it's just natural to want someone with your own experience level just like it's natural to want to be with people from your own ethnic and ideological background

it's natural to be perfectly confused as to why women of your own attractiveness level go for literal rapists, cheaters, murderers, and politicians over you, every time

let me know if something is starting to click for you here
>>
>>34965217
I'm not having a go at r9k in its entirety, just the people who complain about their virginity but also call any non virgin a 'busted roastie turboslut'.

If you're self conscious about your virginity, buy a hooker. If that doesn't solve things then the problem is something else.
>>
>>34965395

paying a literal whore is not being naturally chosen for pair bonding by someone of your own experience level, desu. going to a hooker is to give up your purity and your wizard-potency for a paltry imitation of the real thing

you must be in amsterdam or something because you have to be someone to know where to find literal whores in the states. and then if she turns out to be an undercover, your life can be ruined

and you really must be a normie if you think a virgin whose heart rate skyrockets at the prospect of going to a party can just use another human like a rag in exchange for money

keep lurking and keep an open mind
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.