[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The father of Cuckmerica was a manlet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0115.jpg (81KB, 750x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
81KB, 750x632px
The father of Cuckmerica was a manlet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Americunts on suicide watch
>>
>>34963990
Gotta love that PHOTOGRAPH of George Washington, right?

Just so we're clear, Madison is not the father of America.
>>
>>34963990
George Washington was 6'2 though
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 1077x982px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1077x982px
>>34963990
None of them were as short as Agatha, we should meme her into the presidency in 2024
>>
>>34963990
damn lincoln was tall as hell

how tall was lincoln exactly, 6'3"?
>>
People 250 years ago were probably a little shorter due to lack of medicine and poorer nutrition and thus, growth over one's lifetime

Can't really blame them
>>
>>34964811
6'4"

I forgot my comments had to be original
>>
>>34963990
retarded europoor
>>
post your own country and city, OP

after you get done crying over another country you know nothing about except how militarily and culturally dominant it is. take your time.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1521x1265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1521x1265px
Why is google such an arrogant cunt? Nobody uses metric to measure height
>>
>>34965433

american army uses metric almost exclusively, desu
>>
>>34965433

>Culturally dominant
>I'm so proud of our ability to spread the influence of niggers and anti-intellectualism
>>
>>34963990
James Madison was supremely based but not the father of America.

either way Americans aren't manlet people, or at least they weren't prior to 1964.

at year 1900, half of Americans were blue eyed, which shows that our genetics were overwhelmingly northern European, IE tall people.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (48KB, 871x616px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
48KB, 871x616px
>>34965433
Dude fix your google. It seems to assume you're a subhuman.
>>
>>34966759

>Using hogsheads and rods
>Not subhuman.
>>
>>34965279

>being this utterly clueless and Ameripoor

Nobody but you gives a fuck about your worthless, bloated, failure of a military and your so called culture influences nobody but the low class plebs of society.
>>
>>34963990
Remember that time when Business insider and Wallstreet Journal used to accredited news sources and not an offshoot derivative of Reddit?

Honestly, I feel bad for people who pay actual cash for issue-based subscriptions to these magazines. Why would you pay money for anti trump hit jobs when you could easily just log into Reddit or Twitter and get the same for free?
>>
>>34967161
You know, it's much easier to just say "no, because my country is irrelevant and to expose that would also expose my main motivation for making this shitty thread in the first place"
>>
File: 14847136873322.png (92KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
14847136873322.png
92KB, 250x237px
It's funny how I am currently banned on /pol/ for few days but I can still get to find at least one /pol/-tier thread from every 4chin board and still shitpost like a true /pol/ack nonetheless.

Fuck you (((mods))) your measly, pathetic little ban will do jack shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.