[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like they've drawn the short straw too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lowresolutionnosolution.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
lowresolutionnosolution.png
267KB, 420x420px
Anyone else feel like they've drawn the short straw too many times?

>Born in Russia
>Move to Canada when young
>Everything seems to be going well
>family seems to be moving up
>after moving from apartment to apartment my dad's business booms, gets a really nice expensive house
>lose it all 6 months later, now 10 years old
>have to move to Florida to stay with family because no money
>get raped by various family members, pretty much passed around like a child prostitute
>don't tell parents because i don't want to cause trouble
>after being molested have to go to a school in the ghetto, 99% black people
>before I had a nice school
>literally drifting through existence at this point
>go from being very social to not social at all, shut myself in my room most days
>dad gets back on his feet
>move back to canada
>not really back on his feet, go to a shitty ghetto place in canada now
>dad moves away for business
>now starting highschool
>get acne
>still depressed, grades are terrible, partly because I keep switching school systems, partly because of depression
>mom gets cancer
>mom dies
>literally me and my sisters now
>dad comes back after years
>didn't get into any universities because my grades suck
>still have acne
>crooked and yellow teeth because no braces and never been to a dentist except one time when my dad was rich
>balding

...why?
>>
File: 14834348486.jpg (15KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
14834348486.jpg
15KB, 600x581px
>>34963592
so you are not a virgin?!
>>
>>34963639
i mean it was guys that raped me, does that count?
>>
>>34963651
Yes it does. Normie get out
>>
>lives in canada
>lived in fucking FLORIDA
yeah I don't think so, get out normo. try actually staying in the slavic shithole you were born in.
>>
>>34963867
I lived in north florida, where it's all swamp and humidity. There was nothing nice about it. Look up Gretna.
>>
>>34963651
The only way to restore your honor is to kill your rapists
>>
>>34963905
I feel like I'd be even more miserable in a jail cell. But ending up there wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>34963592

So, OP.... whaddya gonna do now?
>>
>>34964129
nothing, what is there to do
>>
>>34963592
>Anyone else feel like they've drawn the short straw too many times?
no
most of us are failures because of our own shortcomings, not because we were put into an absolutely awful situation like you
you're really one of the only people on this board who deserves a shred of sympathy, so congratulations i guess
>>
>>34963867

if you live ANYWHERE in the USA or the west you are better off than a russian born in the 90's, you stupid faggot. you are King of Normans by your own logic and you definitely have never experienced a fraction of the hardship in this greentext.

sorry for your lots, OP. udachi vam.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.