[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all those girls that are desperate for love and relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: 1412663717087.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1412663717087.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>tfw all those girls that are desperate for love and relationship never go for you
>they always go for some shit tier guys who hurt them
Why's that? How the fuck does this work?
>>
>>34963062
You're likely boring and/or unattractive. You need to be honest with yourself and think about this. The only way to improve your luck with women is to identify your imperfections and work on them.
>>
>>34963147
not OP. I'm both, but I'm aware of that
>>
Roasties will rather be with an abusive alcoholic Chad bf than with an unattractive guy.

They'd rather be killed, trying to procreate with a Chad than have your children.
>>
>>34963147
Nothing I can do at this point. Besides, I can actually manage to do well with girls from tinder but never take it any further, and by that I mean a relationship.
>>
File: 1474382223678.png (120KB, 655x840px) Image search: [Google]
1474382223678.png
120KB, 655x840px
>>34963062
Best not to try and worry about it dude. Find hobbies and work on being happy without relationships.

trust me, been in a few relationships myself and they never ever turn out well. It is like women wake up wanting to start arguements or drama.

You can never ever be right with a women, she will punish you for being right and her wrong.

The more douche and jerk off I act the more they respond.

Just best not to fuck with it. If bush has thorns dont go jumping in the bush.
>>
>>34963231
Define "do well". Does that mean hooking up, or what?

>>34963178
Do you have the desire to change that?
>>
>>34963338
I mean getting around to cuddling/kissing and even a few times so far as fucking.
>>
>>34963147
Not being boring to women means being good looking + an obnoxious DUDE LMAO chad-bro who goes out and drinks himself senseless several times a week.
>>
>>34963407
>an obnoxious DUDE LMAO chad-bro who goes out and drinks himself senseless several times a week
Not really. Only good looking and having a lot of friends and being active on social media counts.
>>
>>34963386
Do the girls tell you why they don't wanna see you anymore?

>>34963407
That's a cop-out if I ever heard one. You just don't wanna face the fact that you're not that appealing. You don't wanna improve yourself because it's too much work. So you make excuses.
>>
>>34963254
>trust me, been in a few relationships myself and they never ever turn out well. It is like women wake up wanting to start arguements or drama.
I should take a word from you?
>>
>>34963523
>Do the girls tell you why they don't wanna see you anymore?
Not really. After a few times of them not responding I stopped even bothering with messaging them later. Sometimes they did respond though but didn't want to hang out again or pushed it forever.

But I actually would rather meet a girl outside tinder if we're talking long term. It still amazes me that no girl ever has actually expressed legit interest in me that would lead to anything. All those desperate girls seem to not exist in my life. Blows my mind when some guys tell me that girls literally spill their guts to them and tell them how they'd like to "take it further" with them. No girl ever did this to me.
>>
>>34963338
I can't.
I'm not ugly, but not attractive either, I wont wake up one day with Chad's face, nothing can change that.
And I'm not boring to myself, but I am to other people and other people are boring to me, it's just how it is, I can pretend to be normie but it's exhausting.
I'm in peace with myself and hope that to gain wizard powers one day.
>>
>>34963589
I've been ghosted by Tinder girls too. Nine times out of ten it's because they found someone else that they like better. I know this from experience. Feels bad, man. But to address your second point, women aren't the ones that tend to express interest first. They usually want the guy to make the first move. It's just a reality of the dating game. You need to man up and make some moves. Clearly you can attract women; use that knowledge to boost your confidence.

Also, it's definitely possible to find a serious relationship on Tinder. It's actually how I met my current girlfriend.
>>
>>34963618
I'm similar. Probably the biggest problem I have is that I don't really have many friends and my social media is kind of dead. This pretty much means that girls can tell I'm not interesting and I don't do interesting shit in my life.
>>
>>34963655
>Nine times out of ten it's because they found someone else that they like better.
This happens IRL too, you know? And a lot of "normal" girls also have tinder these days. There's ALWAYS someone better than me. ALWAYS.

>But to address your second point, women aren't the ones that tend to express interest first. They usually want the guy to make the first move. It's just a reality of the dating game. You need to man up and make some moves.
Honestly? All my friends who have gfs were actually approached by them or have made the first step but after the girl has made it really painfully obvious she's interested. I've never had a girl show this. Actually I did, quite recently but she managed to find a bf in the meantime and he's a complete fucking Chad so I suppose I was imagining things.
>>
successful on tinder? man get the fuck out you normo. get the fuck out with your non-problems. you have NO FUCKING IDEA what it's like to try your hardest to be attractive and kind and still be ignored by women. NO IDEA
>>
>>34964228
Did you even try getting tinder?

I hardly get a lot of matches and even if I do it's hard to get anything out of it but I admit, I do get *some* success there.
>>
File: 1386802452956.jpg (14KB, 345x365px) Image search: [Google]
1386802452956.jpg
14KB, 345x365px
>>34963655
>I've been ghosted by Tinder girls too.
Explain this to me:
>be me
>meet a girl on tinder
>have fun, spend a few hours having drinks and talking even though i had to wake up early the next day, which i told her
>she's legit cool
>we even kiss
>walk her to the bus stop
>night hour bussess come in large as fuck intervals, which meant that if I'd stay with her, I'd miss mine and have to wait nearly an hour for the next one out in the cold
>"it's okay anon, you can go to your bus stop, I know you have to wake up early tomorrow"
>reluctantly agree and get the last kiss
>go to my bus stop
>she texts me "hey anon, don't forget to text me when you get home :)"
>"you too!"
>reach home and text her
>no response
>text her the next day "are you okay?"
>no response
>notice she hasn't been active on tinder for a while
What are the chances her phone was robbed or something happened to her?
I won't see her again, will I?
>>
>>34964465
I had something very similar happen. She likely matched with someone else who was better looking or more interesting. It's the unfortunate reality of online dating. When people have a catalog of dating options, it changes the dating dynamic.
>>
>>34964282

did i even try? did i even try? did you just fucking ask me if i even tried?

i even bought that shit for the month of october, swiping literally every single day every hour of the day, thousands of swipes

maybe 14 matches, maybe 4 of them bothered to respond, 0 of them didn't just unmatch abruptly in the middle of a conversation they weren't putting any effort into. i added a few on snapchat and showed that i'm not hideous but again, they didn't even bother to respond

you are a chad and you have no idea what it's like to be alone

please leave this board!!
>>
>>34964964
You fucking moron you're doing it wrong.

You should be more patient and try to be more interesting. Do go with a simple "hi what's up" but try to be more creative. Then don't try to immediately ask them to fuck or even to meet. You must befriend them a little. You will waste a lot of time on girls who will simply drop you but some will be willing to meet you.

Don't give them too much of your social media though. Only keep it tinder and maybe texting/calling but nothing more. No kikebook, no snapchat, nothing.
>>
>>34964882
I don't know. She told me that she didn't really find too many people interesting there and I know for sure that she hasn't logged into tinder for those few days.

Besides, why would she ask me to let her know when I get home and then stop responding? Doesn't make much sense to me.
>>
>>34963062
Roll up that Oscar copypasta!
>>
>>34963062
>>34965054
>yfw you finally realize that people like being hurt because it adds some much-wanted drama to their boring empty shitty lives
>>
>>34963523
>Dude just get hobbies and be interesting lmao!
Wrong, I'm far smarter, knowledgeable, more talented and hard working than almost everyone, yet most people have decent social lives while I don't. I could read the entire western canon, watch all the top 500 films, become the best programmer at my university and become /fit/ and it still wouldn't make a difference.
Why would it? Normies don't have any interests themselves anyway, except from social media and getting fucked up, so why would me having any make any difference?

It's about inherent social interfacing capabilities, some people have it, some people don't.
>>
File: 1477980265503.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1477980265503.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>34963147

>women don't have to objectively think about how the men they are choosing are a determent to them
>i have to completely change who i am to fit the womens idea of a man

This right here is the fucking problem, and how I was never able to articulate it accurately.
the self-improvement should not be the onus of one fucking sex. It should be the onus of both the sexes to improve themselves for the common good of their ethnic group, country, and race.

When you repeatedly tell men that they need to constantly improve themselves just to get a gf, you have the societal problems with young men that we have today.
>>
File: mfww.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mfww.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>34963062
I'm that shit tier guy. I honestly dont know either, I just attract unstable women and then get bored of them. I try not to be mean to them, I just stop caring and want something else.
>>
>>34965226
How is watching movies a talent or something to brag about it's passive media consumption : (
>>
>>34963062
you dont understand, you BECOME that shit tier guy once a girl goes for you
>>
File: 1374472854037.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1374472854037.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>34965303
You know what baffles me even more, anon?

That even though there's so many women out there, there is not a single one who would actually accept me as I am. I'm not some shit tier nobody who has a fat ass and whatever but there still is not even one girl in the world who would actually be looking or at least accepting for a guy such as myself.

I guess I can understand all that self-improvement BS but so long as it's geared toward getting LOTS of pussy. Whereas I'm the type of guy who would be absolutely content with just one fucking girl being interested in me and actually WANTING me.

It kills me inside when I see girls at my work who have boyfriends and actually care for them, get gifts for them, call them, worry about them and so on. No girl in my entire fucking life ever treated me this well.
>>
>>34965342
It's art, it's something to talk about. It makes you a more interesting person. Obviously.
Assuming we're talking about films of artistic merit that is and not just the latest beg studio cashcow.
Some neet who's spent his life consuming literature and films is an infinitely more interesting person than some idiot who goes snowboarding or surfing on the weekends or some shit.
If you're not a braindead normie that is.
How is making shitty drawings or anything else "active" better?
>>
>>34963655
I don't even understand why a guy would use a dating app like Tinder unless they're either amazingly attractive or are very rich and can convey that wealth through a picture.
I've seen guys use Tinder and they swipe right(?) for literally, (LITERALLY) every woman and when asked they just say that it's the most viable way to get any chance of replies.
Dating websites/apps are 100% rigged in the woman's favor, they have their pick of tens of thousands of men.

You can even look at peoples profiles and you'll always find some objective 2/10 landwhale saying that she wants a strong guy with a face like a model. Women have been ruined by sexual liberation and men are suffering in droves because of it.
>>
>>34965572
Yeah well it gives you ***some*** chance of getting a girl whereas IRL you get about ZERO chance of the girl accepting a date with you.

Besides IRL you have no way of knowing if the girl is interested in you or even available.
>>
You probably are the shit tier guy anon.
>>
>>34965572
i agree. people from tinder have unrealistic expectations about things that dont even matter and 90% of it is about sex rather than actual love
>>
>>34965008

lmao you call me a moron and you think i'm telling them to fuck on the first message

ahahaha you're so fucking arrogant and so fucking stupid and yet completely and utterly wrong. go fuck yourself, chad.
>>
>>34965712
You didn't even address the other points. Fuck off.
>>
>>34965609

>Yeah well it gives you ***some*** chance of getting a girl whereas IRL you get about ZERO chance of the girl accepting a date with you.

NOPE.JPG

If you get any matches at all on Tinder you could do so much better IRL. Tinder is fucking cruel for anyone who isn't above average looking.
>>
>>34963062
shit tier guys have social skills and can make them laugh and actually ask them out and make moves on them.
>>
>>34966228
>If you get any matches at all on Tinder you could do so much better IRL. Tinder is fucking cruel for anyone who isn't above average looking.
Do you think I didn't try? Tinder dates actually taught me how to approach women and talk to them without much fear but every single time I tried - I failed. I tried bars, pubs, work, uni, everything. No effect.
>>
>>34966304
>it doesn't work bro. NOTHING works
Man, gitcho sorry ass out of here. The problem isn't usually you making attempts. The issue 90% of the time (as women have told me), guys just straight up ignore / can't read their nonverbal communication (read: "the signs"). You're missing the one key ingredient that is separating you from getting any girl you want.
>>
>>34966400
Has it never actually occured to you that there are no signs toward me? I'm not a fucking retard and I can tell when girls lust over some guys. Everyone can tell. I've never actually been the guy.
>>
File: Darkness.gif (955KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Darkness.gif
955KB, 500x281px
>I actually met a girl i could talk to six years ago.
>SHE approached ME and asked for MY number.
>she actually called me when she said she would.
>I was too much of a pussy beta faggot to answer her calls (yes, in plural)
>MFW She stopped calling and I've never seen or heard from her again.

Biggest regret of my entire life and I wanna kill myself every time i think of it.
>>
>>34963062
because those guys are interesting despite being a shit person
>>
>>34966480
>he knows what women say behind his back
Women take extreme measures to keep their shit on lock up if they have interest in you. It's a fucking game. Either play it or cry some more.
>>
>>34963618
i am the same i'd say im about 6/10 maybe even 7 on a good day
tall with decent face as of late
had girls show interest in me in the past few years
things is i don't click with normies
i do a lot of shit but i know it's boring af to normies, and respectively they are really broing to me as well
i can fake being normie but it's a chore, also i would need to be consisten to fully enjoy benefits of normiehood
can't just go out once a month and expect friendship or cuties
not really worth it imo
>>
File: 1485464488637.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1485464488637.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>34966771
when i exchange numbers i never answer when they call or text
then i text them asking something like who are you? or who gave you this number?
so they think it's fake
i can't stop doing it, it's too much fun
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.