[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is completely obsessed with and/or fixated on someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1153.jpg (64KB, 960x895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1153.jpg
64KB, 960x895px
Who else is completely obsessed with and/or fixated on someone else? How do you overcome said obsession/fixation? I'm talking completely and utterly in love to the point of depression and suicide.
>>
bumpelstillskin
>>
If everything else fails, just enjoy your depression and contemplate. Or ask God for help. Or focus more on helping your oneitis than on getting her.
>>
>>34962859
Gonna sound normie as fuck but:
>hang with other people
>do something new, preferably for a full day (like a hike)
>travel somewhere, even alone - sightsee or hit up a few museums

You need to show yourself you can have positive, happy moments without that person. Piece by piece, even though it can take months or years or never fully go away, it'll get better.

Distance yourself from that person. Don't check their web presence, don't hang out with them, etc.

If you know it's all unrequited then you might need to explain to them what you're doing and why. All my crushes have been on girls who didn't even know or who rejected me so I never had to do that, I imagine it can be awkward.
>>
File: 1483237037596.jpg (41KB, 518x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483237037596.jpg
41KB, 518x508px
i've been in the position before, and the best thing you can do is fantasize. wallow in your pity for a little while.

eventually you'll start thinking about the bad stuff they did. they'll fade away eventually, they'll never actually leave your mind forever, you'll just stop thinking about them. for now just fantasize about shit, and it'll pass.
>>
Go out, do other things, meet other people, maybe fuck a few if you can, gradually your oneitis starts to just become a person. Of course if you're a bona fide robot then you're out of luck, my friend.
>>
>>34962859
Let me tell you a story OP

>Be me at university
>Adored this girl, absolutely doted on her. Completely fantasized about being with her (etc).
>Take her to a pub one day and confess my undying love and was shattered when she didn't feel the same.
>She just kind of looked at me like I was scum on the carpet and my dreams were shattered.
>Fast forward 2 years later, still cringe about this incident but have a sudden epiphany.
>I knew NOTHING about this girl; I didn't know what she liked or what even she did in her spare time.
>Looking back on it, we had nothing in common so why would she have accepted the advances of someone who was basically a stranger?
>Realised that I was in love with the idea of having a partner rather than that particular person herself.

I'll never be this foolish again but it was a useful lesson.
>>
>>34962859
Cut them out of your life completely, if possible.
>>
>>34963668
Are robots less able to get rid of a oneitis? Why?
>>
>>34963779
It seems most robots have anxiety or depression. It's hard for them to even get up in the morning let alone leave the computer for long enough to go out and meet new people.
>>
>>34962859
I caught oneitis pretty bad a few months ago after not having it since the first year of high school. My attempts at moving on to other girls have ended in failure so I've just decided to focus my energy into improving myself and seeing if I can win her over in half a year.
>>
>>34963414
>helping your oneitis
How do you mean exactly? We occasionally try to console each other with our social anxieties and emotional problems. This is in part why I began to fell in deep love with (obsession over) her.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 512x512px
>>34962859
I simply cut contact with her because i realised I am human garbage and human garbage cant have friends, which didn't help because we both lived in an area where we could easily meet up in and that put me on edge everytime I went outside and I still thought about her and dreamt about her, in fact I still do after moving to another state. It doesn't go away, she'll always be there even when she's not there. Whenever she pops up in my mind, I just stay in bed and look at the ceiling all day. Today is one of those days. You either try your best to forget her, which I cannot do or you kill yourself.
>>
File: 1485501624041.jpg (635KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485501624041.jpg
635KB, 1920x1200px
Taylor Swift
I feel like she's basically the best version of myself except in female form
>>
>>34964446
Anon, thanks for the advice and I seriously hope you get better and do not kill yourself over this. My problem is she lived in another continent and we only interact online. I know not what it feels like to touch her or hold her, and I want to and I never will and its a perpetual parasitic drain on my psyche. I get drunk or take adderall just to get my mind off her for five minutes, if I'm lucky.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.