[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are big dicks softer than small dick when erect? Do women prefer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cock.jpg (159KB, 1200x957px) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
159KB, 1200x957px
Are big dicks softer than small dick when erect? Do women prefer harder dicks than softer ones?

Some time ago i watched a video about a woman talking about the "size matters" thing, and she said that the best dick she had was a really small one that was really hard and slightly curved. I'm kind of dicklet but mine is really hard, i hope this would redeem me from my dark destiny of being a dicklet.
>>
File: IMG_1851.jpg (480KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.jpg
480KB, 1600x1200px
*unsheathes small, hard, slightly curved benis*

Must have been talking about my Thunderhook.
>>
>>34962251
shameless self original bump
>>
>>34962251
That's a nice looking cock btw.
>>
>>34962454
thank you, i was so insicure about that.
>>
>>34962499
It's really nice, digging the combination of feather colors.
>>
>>34962251
Soooo let me break the answer down for you:

>Are big dicks softer than small dick when erect?
They feel a teensy bit squishier because proportionally, since there's more skin on the outside, but they feel rock hard and the size (and muscle) make them feel so much sturdier and substantial than small dicks

>Do women prefer harder dicks than softer ones?
Yes. Harder dicks scrape and push inside their pagina which allow it to hit the right spaces, like the G-spot, instead of bending with it

>the best dick was a really small one that was really hard and slightly curved
Totally preference, some girls don't like really big dicks. Thickness makes a bigger difference than length for feeling, and curves are A++++
>>
>>34962705
so it was the curve and not the hardness that made her like it so much?
>>
>>34962751
Hard dicks feel better than soft dicks, but the curve is the best!

>Curve >>>> straight
>Hard >> soft
>Thick > thin
>>
>>34962797
what about a downward bended penis?
>>
>>34962251
My boyfriend has a 7 inch dick that's very very hard so that's not true, sorry for the letdown
>>
>>34962821
That's fine in reverse cowgirl or doggy style
>>
>>34962830
>My boyfriend has a 7 inch dick that's very very hard so that's not true, sorry for the letdown
do you know that 7 is still considered to be in the average range. Also, has he a pencil?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.