[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, I just want to be friends" >After two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1484601016138.png (40KB, 380x234px) Image search: [Google]
1484601016138.png
40KB, 380x234px
>"Anon, I just want to be friends"
>After two long months of her sending me romantic texts
>I CAME OUT OF MY SHELL FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1487177557326.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487177557326.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
I was friends with my girlfriend for a year and a half before she became my girlfriend
>>
>>34962142
How did you get out friendzone, anon?
>>
>>34962114
iktf man. Decided to evolve from a robot to a cyborg after 22 years, asked a girl I work with to dinner three times, bought her flowers for Valentine's Day, the whole nine yards. Then on the fourth date she says she didn't realize I was romantically interested, and she just wants to be friends.

I think I'll give it another 22 years before I go through that humiliation again.
>>
>>34962153
I invited her to come with me to things, took her out, and in general spent a lot of time with her desu
She's also not from where I live (she came here for college) so I was able to take her to see things people like to see when they come here.
>>
>>34962114
You have to establish interest early on. If she's flirty with you at first then it means she's interested and wants you to make a move, if you don't then she'll eventually give up and rationalise that you're just a friend. Once a girl makes up her mind about this then it's incredibly difficult to reverse.
>>
>>34962142
post her feet
'
thisisnotan
>>
>>34962114
You came out of your shell, this is the main take away. Now go on tinder and fuck a bitch
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.