[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have trouble with alcohol and sex. After 6-8 drinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: liquor-cabinet.jpg (71KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
liquor-cabinet.jpg
71KB, 700x700px
Does anyone have trouble with alcohol and sex. After 6-8 drinks I can barely get it up much less climax. I like being drunk but what the fuck?
>>
>>34962109
I think it's normal.
Even when horny, I can't get a hard boner if I'm drunk.
>>
>>34962109
After a little more of a 5th is when I cant cum, I'll stay hard but no cummies unless I do super lewd things
>>
type of alcohol matters.
whiskey dick is the worst, I can never fap nights I drink (which is like 5 days of the week) cause whiskey is my favourite.
>>
I think small amounts are OK, but if you're plastered it's just too numb for that sensation.
>>
>>34962109
My gf (BF) fucks my ass wben I get to drunk she cums but my penis is always limp
>>
>>34962109
Not really , I feel a bit numb but stamina lastingness feel like usual.
>>
>haha I can't get it up when I'm getting laid xD

Holy shit is this truly the state of this board? A bunch of fucking normalfags complaining about their broken dicks?

I leave for a couple of weeks and it's filled with fucking failed normies. Why do you faggots have to ruin every single thing? You come to our sanctuaries and turn it into this cesspool of normalfaggotry and other bullshit only to turn this once unique board into something that's indistinguishable from other boards you ruined such as /b/. You really think you belong here because you are slightly angsty when approaching a girl? You can't begin to comprehend the thoughts that go through an actual Robot's head because you lack both empathy and intelligence; you only care about your own basic bitch problems that literally every human goes through, and think you're unique for it.

>wahhh I couldn't get it up last time and now I have to go without sex for another week ;_;
>wahhh I don't have a gf ;_;
>wahhh I'm an 18 year old virgin ;______;
You think that's suffering? You're a fucking tourist complaining about his ''hunger'' in a Holocaust museum. You're a fucking pussy who complains about his broken finger next to a cancer ward. You're a fucking spoiled piece of shit who complains about not getting an iPhone for Christmas when there's homeless people near you you begging for a handout so they can survive the day.

Leave this board right now you intolerable fucking cunt and never come back.
>>
>>34962533
i just assumed that when he says sex he means maturbation.
also you forgot to REEEEEE
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.